Fantasy plots and Ideas (Seeking females)

Started by Yandros, May 12, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yandros

Hello there dear reader, and welcome to my little part of Elliquiy.  Thank you for stopping by, and do please take a moment to look around.  Pardon the formatting though, as I have never been the best at making forum posts look as pretty as others do.  How they manage it is beyond me!  My sense of style simply doesn’t extend to that medium.

So, the meat of it all.  I am looking for something of a more long term rp with someone at the moment.  It has been some time since I have rp’d, and I am looking to get back into the swing of things.  With that in mind, I am going to be blunt.  My first few posts may not be the greatest, but I shall hopefully improve and get back to putting out a (hopefully) decent post.

As for ideas, I am looking at things of a fantasy nature.  Be that set in a fantasy world, or something even of an urban fantasy nature.  I am looking to mostly play a male, however I will toss out the idea of playing a female.  I cannot promise to be the best, but I can try!  I am only looking to play with women though, characters that is!  I do not truly care what you are behind the screen so long as you can put forth a good post.

Ideas that I am looking to explore:
Non-human and human, and I mean fully non-human.  Be that furry, or centaur, or dragon…something of that nature.
Skyrim is always a fun setting to play within.
Arabian nights style setting
Urban fantasy, perhaps World of Darkness or something similar

Well, so far that is what I have.  If you have any questions or comments, please send me a PM!  I do very much prefer them to messages in this thread, since I will not be checking this exact thread often.  As well, I am always open to suggestions.

Yandros

"Walking Between the Lines"

So, please pardon me taking the perspective of the female role in this little rp excerpt here, but it allows me to pitch the idea with far more ease.  I would of course leave the details of the lady up to you!  But, this is just the basic idea of it all. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Stumbling out of the foul smelling apartment, it took the woman a few moments to actually gather enough of her wits around her to understand that the stairs were to the right.  The world still was at something of a thirty to forty-five degree angle, as the drugs lingered within her system.  The feeling of nails along her forearm just seemed natural, as she dug lines with her nails.  Leaving long red marks upon her skin, it was not truly certain that they were not actual cuts.  But yet, even with the distant look to her eyes, the marks at her elbows, and the utter lack of hygiene, she possessed some sort of beauty.  In truth, it is what had been keeping her supplied with the drugs lately, though she did not want to admit it just yet.  Nobody wanted to actually admit they were just a whore for their next high, even if that is what she essentially was.
Finally making her way down the stairs and out the front door, the woman is able to at least keep herself upright.  If only her dealer hadn’t wanted to tape her, she’d still be there.  But no, she’s not a whore!  So what if he had a nice thick one.  That was because she wanted to.  Right.

But as the woman walks down the street, slowly and slightly staggering, a man seems to just form out of the shadows.  Damned drugs.  Making her sight start to act up.  But really, the man hadn’t been there before.  And now that he is walking nearby, her eyes roam over the man.  Dressed in black, it is a long coat that hangs from his shoulders.  A top hat upon his head, a cane in hand, and for some reason he has white and black makeup on his face.  Great.  Some goth freak, probably going to try and hit on her.  But hey, as long as he doesn’t actually try anything…he will at least keep the worst people from trying anything tonight…

So that is just the very basic start of the rp.  What I want to have happen, is the lady is clearly a junkie.  Not completely strung out just yet, but certainly close to it.  Only, this particular hit she got was quite the lethal variety.  And as she walks home, her spirit is hovering between her body and the afterlife.  She doesn’t know it yet, but the man that has decided to walk her home is another spirit.  A reaper or psychopomp so to speak, and is there to decide if she lives or dies…  And who said a spirit can’t enjoy a little taste of the flesh here and there?  Especially from a pretty lady who might try and convince him to let her live….

Yandros

Bumping this right along.

I would like to make one minor request?  If you do not wish to rp with me, just say so!  Don't start a rp, and then just up and vanish.  If my posts suck to the point that it makes you want to leave?  Say so.  I can't get better without pointers and the like.