What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

WyldRanger

The X-Files... almost done with Season 3 :)

Sir Percival the Gallant

I just finished Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. I read the book years ago so I was eager to see it on screen. Pretty good despite a few changes. I didn't quite care for some parts of the climax and ending, but overall, still pretty good.

msa24680

Ugh... the Mrs. is watching big brother... so I have my headset on and listening to Spotify.  I suppose that means I didn't really answer the question, nor have an answer to the question.

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

KieraJade

Chopped.

Hello, lemongrass frozen yogurt with chocolate ganache and fried udon noodles....
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Knightshadow

Going to start The Originals Season One, Netflix!!!
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

Beguile's Mistress

Recorded episodes of "Major Crimes."

Clarity

LET'S TALK ABOUT CLARITY (O/O)
I hear the sirens of redemption screamin’ out like never before
and there's a roadblock in every direction but I ain't stoppin’ ‘cause I'm in control

Black Cadillac - Shinedown

[[Problem - Natalia Kills || Into the Mystic - Van Morrison || Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP]]

Assassini

Orange is the New Black, season 3 on Netflix. I quite like the series but its slowly starting to grate a little now... I binged through season 1 in like a few days and the same with season 2, but now the episodes are starting to feel like a bit of a struggle. My primary thing is that I just cannot relate to ANY of the characters (except perhaps Joe, the guy who is the sort of boss of the prison). I mean, you spend each episode being told "oh this poor woman, look at how much she suffers", we are told to feel sorry for her and for all those suffering in prison around her... And then here's me just thinking "well... they ARE in prison for a reason... They committed a crime..."

Because, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but criminals are bad, yes? Therefore keeping them in prison is a good thing, yes? Well then how the heck am I supposed to feel sorry for ANY of these people? They fucking deserve to be where they are...

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Knightshadow

Serena Williams beating someone up at Wimbledon. Ouch.
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

Mirberry

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Clarity

Just watched Genisys, and I have to admit, I liked it quite a lot.
LET'S TALK ABOUT CLARITY (O/O)
I hear the sirens of redemption screamin’ out like never before
and there's a roadblock in every direction but I ain't stoppin’ ‘cause I'm in control

Black Cadillac - Shinedown

[[Problem - Natalia Kills || Into the Mystic - Van Morrison || Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP]]

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Knightshadow

Chronicle....then Jupiter Ascending.
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

RageOfTheTitan

Quote from: The Lioness on July 23, 2015, 11:25:00 AM
Bleach (Season 2 or 3)

Oh man its been a while since I've seen Bleach. I read it religiously though.

I'm watching Daredevil.
“A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.”
—    Zaeed Massani

persephone325

Quote from: RageOfTheTitan on July 23, 2015, 08:36:46 PM
I'm watching Daredevil.

The movie or the series on Netflix? The series is A-MA-ZING! I can't wait for the secon season.

Watching Homefront.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nielavag

A particularly disgusting episode of Bar Rescue.

Knightshadow

The Loft - a movie about an apartment man cave where the guys bring their extra marital escapades...and then there is murder, accusations, and piecemeal evidence unraveling.  Very juicy!
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

Nielavag

I always wanted to see that. Might have to check it out.

Various channels of news early this morning.

AmberStarfire

I just watched an episode of Stargate Atlantis. That was really great. :D I'm reminded why I love that show.

The two tv shows I'm working through right now though are X-Files (up to season 6) and Millennium (on season 1).

Assassini

Watched '71 last night. British (oorah) Indie film following a British soldier for just one night in Northern Ireland during The Troubles.

Genuinely an absolutely outstanding film with some extraordinarily tense moments and top notch writing, acting and everything.

Only downside is that films like this tend to bring out the Empire chap in me. Kept yelling at my screen for the guys to just shoot the troublemakers for one thing... :P