Batman Begins/Dark Knight >> [MUL]

Started by Firefly, September 15, 2009, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefly

I just want a small group, two people or so.

Idea:

Batman has a sister. Sixteen year old Alyssa Wayne. She attends one of Gotham's most prestige's private school. But that doesn't seem to be enough to keep her out of trouble. When her teacher gives her a failing grade she pleads with him to let her do some extra work to pass the class. She gets a little more then she bargained for when he tells her he'll pass her only if she does exactly what he wants her to. Things escalate when he finds out her brothers identity, and the not so brotherly affection he has for her. One she seems to share for him.

Will involve the following:

Incest
Blackmail
Forced sex

Anyone interested in filling the roles of her teacher and Bruce Wayne/batman let me know. Pm me or post it here.

Please post a character profile if you choose the teacher (please dont make him older then his late 20'snd post a piccy of him please.)

Alyssa Wayne
Shes outgoing, friendly, a little naive, and very inexperienced where sex is concerned also a virgin.

Click my links, you know you want to!

Kate

oh wow your going to get heaps of responses :)

Jack Stalker

I'm game if you are?

I'll go for Batman.

The teachers going to have to end up a villain right? With them both battling over Alyssa?

upanddown4life

I would love to be the teacher, Mr. Napier. Known not-so affectionately among the faculty as The Joker. His skin wouldn't be bleached white in this version, but his mind is every bit as twisted.