The Archivist ( Ava's requests & plot ideas. )

Started by Avaren, May 11, 2011, 01:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaren

Hello and welcome to my 1x1 search thread.
Please refrain from posting within this thread and direct all your questions, comments, and interest to my PMs.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Curious about me and wondering if we fit? Have a peek at my O/Os.
To delve deeper, why not take a look at my Introduction.

Currently: Openly Seeking Partners

Images often inspire me into different settings, scenarios and characters. What you will find here is a collection of some of those inspirations and the ideas behind them. If any of them jump out at you- grab 'em and drop me a line. I encourage you to at least read my O/Os so that we don't get off on the wrong foot and confuse one another... aside from that, I am happy to take on at least two people per idea if there is more interest. After that, I will put the idea into 'retirement' as it has been properly explored and is [Taken]. In the event that interest is lost in the idea and the story is closed, I may re-open the idea and place it once more within the Archive.

If there is no idea here that interests you, but you are interested in writing with me- please feel free to send me a message anyway and direct me to a possible idea you have or together we can bounce ideas around and develop something on the fly.

Without further ado, please step within my halls and explore to your hearts content. (But first, wipe your feet.)
O/Os / The Archive My 1x1 Search

Avaren

Case 1: Steampunk Ideas

The Future Belongs to the Brave
Airship pirates. Our characters are either on the same ship, or are rivals. Perhaps your character decides to try and steal some fancy artifact from mine and gets caught- or vice versa. Regardless, I see the relationship being feisty and explosive with plenty of rough housing, biting, and clawing. An epic plot could be beneath this idea- seeking a great treasure, a mythical land, a great heist. MxF, looking for a Male Character.

Missing Giant
My character is a highly talented and specialized mechanic. She's been hired to work on a top secret project, building a War Machine. She doesn't ask questions, the pay is good and the previous mechanic was apparently really curious and chatty... and also missing. As the work begins to near the end and the final touches are put on the Giant, it goes missing. No... the damn thing vanishes. Guess who they're blaming? My character breaks out and escapes into the city... trying to find a way to clear her name and find the robot. You can't miss a giant @%#% robot, right?! Your character could be working for the business that's out to get her, a hired mercenary to hunt her down, or someone she bumps into and convinces to help her clear her name. It's open, ideas are welcome. MxF, looking for a Male Character.

O/Os / The Archive My 1x1 Search