MxF Fantasy/Modern Plots (Male Characters Wanted, Literate and Plot-Focused!!)

Started by tarasalem, December 19, 2016, 12:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarasalem

INTRO:
Hey people!! As I stated in the title, I'm looking for males that will go well with my females, preferably men with a dominant/sadistic twist. Just also know that my characters have a tendency to be a bit spicy, too! As for plots... Well, that's what this is for, right? I'll have some listed below, and if anyone is interested in my ideas or even has a plot of their own they'd like to try out, just message me~! Know that a lot of these plots are fantasy-genre. Fantasy is a love of mine, after all!! But PLEASE don't post in this thread!

Another note: I will not write on any other platform than the forum platform already provided by Elliquiy. I've had bad experience with writing on outside platforms or through PM, and it's honestly easier for me to keep all of my stories in one place on the 'My Bookmarks' tab. So, if you prefer to write outside of E-World, then I'm afraid it won't work out.

EXPECTATIONS:
I'm going to attempt to keep this short and sweet, so I don't bore you to death:

What you should expect from me:

- Detailed posts (600 words minimum, around 1,000 words average) that I take the time to read over for errors before posting.
- Responses to PMs. I do my best to respond, and if I don't, I'm either busy, forgot, or simply can't think of any response to make.
- An openness towards sexual affiliation. My inability to go outside of the M/F RPs has nothing to do with my personal opinion on the LGBTQ community. I am openly supportive of whatever sexual affiliation my partners have.
- Telling you if I have a problem/you've made me uncomfortable/there's something that needs to be fixed in your post (for example, things that go against what we previously came up with for the story/what was previously written).
- Creativity. I am always coming up with new ideas to keep the story going strong, and I practically barf ideas now and then. I’ll try and control myself, but expect some new ideas or plot twists now and then if I get invested enough!

What I expect from you:

- First and foremost (very important), you like the romantic aspect of a story! I'm okay with non-con, extreme, etc. But there needs to be an explosion of romance/slow-burn mixed in!
- Detailed paragraphs (3 or more) with a minimum word count as close as possible to 750.
- Careful attention to grammar/punctuation/spelling. The occasional mistake is fine. I'm not going to go crazy on you about it, but I would also like to see that you actually put thought into your responses.
- An openness towards sexual affiliation and not to judge me or others.
- Telling me if you have a problem/I've made you uncomfortable/there's something that I need to fix in my post.
- Be creative! Throw plot twists at me! Do crazy things in the story (so long as they make sense)! Just please come to me for permission if any of your ideas will majorly affect my characters!
- Overall, don't be afraid to contact me through PM. Just don't make it a constant thing (like checking up if I haven't responded in a day or two). My life can get really busy thanks to the delight known as adulting.

If I have anything else I would like to add on my preferences, I will post them at a later date. For now, however, that is all I can think of on what I expect from my partners, as well as what you should expect from me. Now then, without further ado, if you believe we are a good match, please feel free to look at the plots below or PM me about your own ideas! As a friendly reminder, I will also ask again that you do not post in this thread! Please and thank you!

ONS/OFFS:

On's:

These will include aspects of non-con and bondage. If there is anything I do not include, be sure to ask me via PM! I don't bite... much.
- Light choking
- Biting
- Tying with rope/clothing
- Spanking
- Hair-pulling
- Flogging
- Forced impregnation
- Double penetration
- Oral (Male and Female)
- Public embarrassment
Note: In regard to things like biting and flogging, I will not feel comfortable if it ever goes to the point of making my character bleed/scarring my character permanently. If you have further questions on the matter, don't be afraid to ask!

Off's:

Once again, if there is anything I don't include that you have questions about, let me know via PM!

- Anal
- Slapping
- Name-calling
- Gore
- Vore
- Worshipping (of any kind)
Note: These are all off the top of my head. In terms of Name-calling, I would recommend running by me anything you would want to try just to make sure it's okay. It's not completely off the table. It's just not preferred overall.

PLOTS:
So here are a list of the various plots I have thought up. I will put within each tab whether the plot is available for RPing or not (as well as whether I'm craving it or not), so please take that into consideration before PMing me about one or more of the plots. Keep in mind that I am also open to other plot ideas, so if you have anything you want to try out, like an original plot of your own, let me know!

Best Friends Forever… Literally
Taken!

Story idea for 'Best Friends Forever... Literally'

A high school girl lives her life hunting things that live in the shadows. Be it vampires, feral werewolves, demons, or evil witches, it doesn't matter. She was born into this life, but didn't quite realize she had no choice in the matter until the age of 16 when she was attacked by a vampire and killed it in an alley. After the traumatizing event, she returned home to her parents. They explained to her that she hadn't killed a human, but an evil creature. They had shielded her from it for so long, but now there was no avoiding her fate.

In comes the girl's best friend since childhood. He's loved her for a few years now, but she's completely clueless. Speaking of clueless, two years have passed since his best friend was attacked in an alley and they're now in their senior year. Something is happening around the city, and meanwhile his best friend is coming to school with scratches and bruises. She comes up with plenty of excuses, but it's hard to believe anything she says when she looks at him with those guilty eyes. On top of that, things have been heating up between them. He's starting to think she might like him too, but what if he's wrong?

That's when things begin to come down to a boil. In a moment of Deja vu, the boy ends up in a terrifying situation where he's attacked by something with fangs. Out of nowhere, a teenage girl comes flying from the shadows and saves him. In his shock, it takes him a moment before he finally realizes the girl is his best friend! It doesn't last long, however. The vampire had gotten to him, and while he doesn't realize it himself, his best friend does. She reacts strangely, looking as if she just watched him die. She runs off. When he sees her next, he's undergone the change. Questions and accusations spiral back and forth between them. Will they remain friends, become lovers, or turn into hated enemies?

A Reluctant Alliance
Taken!

Story idea for 'A Reluctant Alliance':
Angels and demons have been time-old enemies, opposite both in being and worlds. So what happens when two kingdoms are ruled by such entities? In a world, there are two kingdoms. One is the Kingdom ruled by those descended from angels: Stellae. The other is a Kingdom ruled by those descended from demons: Tenebrus. For ages these two kingdoms have feuded, but finally things have begun to settle. The two kingdoms have grown tired in their fights against one another. So a treaty was drawn up, but only under one circumstance: The two heirs to the thrones of both kingdoms - the princess of Stellae and the prince of Tenebrus - must wed.

Naturally many an abhorrence will be made to such an idea, including the refusals of the prince and princess. But ultimately their desire to save their kingdoms will always come first. So they will spend time together for a year within the walls of a castle built between both kingdoms. If the year passes and all goes as planned, they will wed and create peace with the proof of working together being shown through the two heirs. However, if something goes wrong before the year is up, the war will not cease. Because of this, there is bound to be tension between the bride and groom-to-be, but they must find a way to get through this for the sake of their countries. How will they treat one another in the end? Will they hate each other, or ultimately fall in love?

The Princess That Was
Taken!

Story idea for 'The Princess That Was':

Excerpt:
“Hurry the pace up, you filth.” The grotesque monster of a man spat into her face. The girl, who had only recently been the princess of some small kingdom, now stood barely clothed before the public and far away from home. Chains bound her wrists and ankles and a metal collar was on her throat. Dangling from it like a dog collar was a square ‘ornament’, if it could even be called that. The numbers written on the metal slab equaled out to her price. It was a small price and gave an amount to just how much her life was worth. That was what her captors told her, and it was something she had never once argued with. The paltry amount dangling from her neck was fitting, for she had never considered herself worth much to begin with.

She had hesitated too long, and now the monstrous man was shoving her out into the public eye. Some whistled at her almost completely barren form, and lewd comments about wanting those remnants ripped away were screamed in her direction. It wouldn’t take much to rip them off, either. Nothing more than a sliver of rotting brown cloth covered her breasts and a torn skirt hung off of her hips. She spat at the people who stared, and in return they threw rocks at her. One hit her on the right temple while another struck painfully into her left side. She tried not to double over from the sudden pain and instead sent a glare in the directions that each rock had come from.

Over the last several weeks since her kingdom’s downfall, she had been tortured and toyed with to the point of nearly being broken. They had decided that she was tame enough now to send out for a payday, but she didn’t show them that there was still plenty of fight left within her. The moment she was bought off, she would attack whoever had paid for her and run off to find some form of haven. A place where slavery didn’t exist and where no one knew her name. With the small amount she was worth, no doubt a horny peasant would pay for her. It would be easy to get away from them. There would be no men that he paid to keep her in line and the peasant – if she was lucky – wouldn’t be too strong. Everyone here expected the slaves on display to be whittled down, senseless and obedient. They would expect that of her as well… And be sorely mistaken.

The former princess watched as these men went down the lines and began to present each girl up for ‘sale’. Half of these girls weren’t much to look at, but there were a few that were far more gorgeous than she could ever hope to be, and therefore they sold for much more. Indeed, it was those girls who would catch the eyes of nobles. Not her. She continued to count on that, up to the point in which she was the last to be presented. The slave dealer yanked her forward by the chains around her wrists and smiled greasily at her before turning his attention to whatever remained of the crowd. The girl turned her attention to them as well, doing her best to hide the disgust she felt and instead look tired, lifeless. The doll they would expect her to be. She had gotten good at mastering such a look over the recent weeks.

“Behold! A former princess of a fallen kingdom, young and – once cleaned up a bit – absolutely gorgeous! She is calm and quiet, can be quite good company, and will charm the shoes off any of your guests. Anyone can afford her at this generously low price. Bids are up if there is more than one taker!” He bellowed, then glanced at the girl and sneered in a soft voice so only she could hear, “Not that anyone will want you.”

It seemed he couldn’t have been more wrong. Half a dozen hands rose up within only a few seconds. The girl and the slave dealer both looked on in surprise. “Yes… Well, let the bidding begin!” He called. Various prices came up, each one getting significantly higher as one bidder after another tried to top each other off. The higher the bids got, the less hopeful the princess felt. A few had dropped out, some of the lowliest of the peasants. They scoffed and hobbled off, leaving her holding back a scream for them to stay. That was when the worst possible thing happened.

A price, too high for any peasant. Twenty times the original asking amount. It was called above all the other raging voices, clear and healthy. Too healthy for the princess’s liking. She did her best not to cringe and dared a glance in the direction of the male voice. A noble. Of course it was a noble. Her chances of escape had just lowered significantly. There was no saving her now.

“Sold!” The word that sealed her fate echoed through the air, and she was shoved in the direction of her newest captor.

~~~~~~~~

Basically, your character will (obviously) be the noble. He could have evil intentions, good ones, he could have been someone who once knew my character, or (plot twist!) he's the one who brought about the destruction of her kingdom! There are several ways to go about this. Heck, the noble could be something else entirely. A vampire, werewolf, whatever. As long as they're humanoid. I won't accept anything like ogres, tentacle monsters, whatever. You could also request that my character be a particular breed (angel, demon, human, vampire, werewolf, or even a half-breed of any of those). Naturally, just as the story can go in different directions, the type of story it becomes can also vary. Anything from bondage/NC/consensual/slow-burn/etc. I won't be picky except with 'extreme'. You'll have to talk to me about that in detail before I can decide if I'm okay with it.

Kill or Be Killed
Taken!||Craving!

Story idea for 'Kill or Be Killed'

An assassin in training has shown great promise in the organization he belongs to. Perhaps it is because he is different from the rest. He has a conscience as opposed to his colleagues who are all psychopaths and sociopaths with little to no feelings. He has seen love before and felt it in his lifetime. He doesn’t seem to enjoy causing others pain. Honestly, he shouldn’t even be an assassin. Yet he is, and he is wonderful at it. However, it is those emotions that are his biggest weakness. And so, on the day of his final test, before he can become a true assassin, he must kill a target that will challenge those weaknesses: a kind girl without a single bad bone in her body. She has never created enemies, has always lived a low profile aside from her volunteer work, and always seems to find the best in everyone. There is absolutely no reason for her to die… and yet she must in order for this assassin to reach his goal.

He watches her, figures out her routine, looking for a moment that would be perfect for killing her… but little does he realize that in doing this, he has slowly been falling in love with her. Before long, he can no longer keep his distance and begins to interact with the girl, hoping to find a part of her that would make her worth killing. Will he find it, or will he fall hopelessly in love? Not to mention that if he can’t complete his job, his fellow colleagues will come after his life… as well as his target’s, all to tie up loose ends. And they won’t hesitate, because unlike him: they simply can’t feel.

On the Hunt
Available!

Story idea for 'On the Hunt':

A vampire on the hunt comes across a particularly interesting piece of prey. According to rumor, she comes from a very dangerous family that makes it their nightly hobby of killing vampires. Since she was never trained in their ways and was in fact sheltered from that world her whole life, it would not only be an easy meal, but a middle finger to vampire slayers. That was how it started out: she was just an innocent, pretty bartender that he ‘came across’ one night and struck up a decent conversation with, so decent in fact that he felt more a need to protect her than harm her. He sees her as someone kind with an unfortunate taste in men. Her boyfriends always seem to be abusive or possessive: in worst case scenarios, they’re both. For the most part, he’s convinced himself that it’s none of his concern. She’s simply a kind stranger that he likes to talk to and who is, as it turns out, innocent despite her roots, but that it wouldn’t matter if something ever happened to her. He’s lived hundreds of years and he’s seen plenty of people he cared for come and go. But he starts to realize that his infatuation with this girl is different when, one night, her most recent possessive boyfriend takes notice of his girl’s frequent and friendly conversations with the vampire.

This can go in several directions. Perhaps drama ensues and the vampire kills the newest boyfriend, thrusting the bartender into a dark world. Or perhaps she goes behind her boyfriend’s back as she falls in love with the vampire. Her current boyfriend could be a fellow vampire (or even a vampire slayer), and now your character has to protect her or himself from being prey. It can be a mix and match of these ideas or more.

The Immortal Maid
Reserved!

Story idea for 'The Immortal Maid':

Long ago, dating back several centuries to the time of when kingdoms had only just begun to form, a maiden lived in the trees, beautiful and unknown to civilization. On one fateful night, as she sang underneath her tree, a man heard her song and was drawn to the noise. He fell in love at first sight, and their relationship was one of happiness and bliss. He was so happy with her, in fact, that he wished to take her with him to his home where she might be his wife. Saddened, the maiden could not accept his offer as she vaguely explained that she could not leave her tree. Enraged by this and desperate to have her for himself, he chopped down her tree and attempted to steal her from the forest. Little did he know, her life was connected to the forest, and particularly to that tree. She faded away the moment they stepped out of the forest, leaving the man shocked and grieved.

At least, that is how the story goes, but it does not continue to explain what happened next. In his grief, the young man who had loved the maid, ultimately ended his life within the week. Little did either of them know, a mischievous goddess had been watching their story play out. She had found herself so amused by the otherwise tragic story that she decided to watch it again. She chose to make an experiment out of them, wondering all the while to herself: what would happen if they came back under different circumstances? Would their story end the same way? Or would they have a happy ending? And so, she brought them back in a new life. The maiden and the young man were brought back as something different… and yet again, tragedy struck.

Each time, the same thing would happen. Both would be reborn, and both would destroy one another. Little did the goddess know: in the midst of her game, she had mistakenly allowed the maiden to keep her memories. And so, with each new rebirth, the maid was forced to remember each miserable end faced at the hands of a man she ended up loving again and again throughout each lifetime. There were even some lifetimes where her hands were the ones to end his life, followed by either demise from her grief, or some fatal accident. Never did their stories end well. Because of this, after being reborn a handful of times, the maid began to fear her counterpart. She would try to avoid him or hide away from him. She would travel as far as she could just so that they might never meet. Yet, nothing ever worked. She would find him again… and again… and again.

In this most recent life, she has chosen to sail across the seas, strand herself on a forgotten shore, and live her days out on an island with mystical properties and many mysteries. It worked for a while. She managed to live a couple of years longer than in any of her previous lives. Things were finally changing… and then, one day, the remnants of a broken vessel to some manmade machine wash up on the shore of the island. The only survivor: her dear counterpart.

In this story, they can both be human, or they can be something else entirely. So long as they are humanoid (and not furry), just let me know and I’ll be more than happy to talk with you about your idea! Also, please feel free to tell me any new ideas that you might have to add to this plot. It’s not set in stone, after all!

(The plot is based off of the song The Willow Maid by Erutan)

Border Between Worlds
Available!

Story idea for 'Border Between Worlds:

Concept:
Two warring families find themselves on the same ship heading to the New World, a recently colonized America. They are both wealthy families, but their rage towards one another spans back many centuries to the point of where the reason for such a feud has long since been forgotten. Born of these two families is a girl belonging to the lady and lord Sanders, and a boy belonging to the dame and marquess LaFaye. One would think these two might either suffer a fate like that of poor Romeo and Juliet in the near future or simply carry on the family tradition of hatred... if not for the fateful storm halfway across the Atlantic. The ship ultimately sinks, seemingly leaving behind no survivors...

Except, that is, for the two children that belong to these rival families. They suddenly find themselves swept up on an island that can only be thought of as paradise. It is beautiful and lush, filled with everything they need to survive and seemingly no predators to taunt them. They find a way to survive, growing up side by side, and coming to care deeply for one another in the process. They never stray far in the island, in case there is something nefarious that they have yet to awaken.

That is, until ten years have passed and curiosity overcomes the growing young man. In his explorations further into the island, he finds himself face-to-face with a barrier of sorts. No matter how hard he hits it, he can't seem to break it. However, the more he approaches it, the more strange things begin to appear... relics, seemingly from different times, begin to sweep up on the beach... and some relics seemingly belong to the ship of their past.

~~~~~~~~

I don't quite remember the details of this story or where I was going with it. It was something I started to create several years ago and never quite finished. But I recently came across the concept in my saved documents and thought I would find someone to develop the story with me. It seems like a fun idea, and I would love to work with the right person on it! There's plenty to work with and rearrange, so don't be afraid to get creative or even completely change up the story!

By Fire or Ice
Available!||Craving!

Story idea for 'By Fire or Ice':

This story is something I wrote a long time ago. It started as a short story about two unfortunate kids, but I ended up turning it into something a bit more superpower based. The main story will happen thirteen to fifteen years later when they're out in the world on their own. They'll happen across one another by chance in a twist of fate. It centers around two individuals who happened across a cave as children after they were swept out by a riptide by a Miami beach. Inside the cave, they discovered something that ultimately changes them forever. One develops the power to control fire, and the other develops the power to control ice. It is said that the world will fall by fire or ice, and their powers may very well determine the fate of the world. Will they become the worst of enemies, or will they find a way to coexist?

Below is an excerpt from the story I had written a while ago. It's pretty lengthy, but I adore the plot, so bear with me. It's basically the very first point in which they meet as children and their lives are drastically changed. Naturally, we don't have to start at that point, but this merely gives those of you interested a better idea of what these two got themselves into. Keep in mind that I want their budding relationship to be a slow burn. How they start off, or whether or not they remember one another from their shared pasts all those years later will be up to us when we further discuss the story!

~~~~~~~~

Excerpt:
It was an overcast day at Miami Beach, Florida. The waves were rolling in strong and the breeze was quickly cooling the steamed air. It was on that fated, seemingly normal day that Amina Deiss at the simple, innocent age of five, took a vacation to the beach with her parents. Every year they chose a different place to vacation. They had been caught up between Santa Monica and Miami Beach that year, so her parents had her point to one of the two places on the map that summer. Why hadn’t she chosen California? Why swampy Florida? Perhaps she had been drawn there unknowingly by him.

Her floaties were wrapped snugly around her arms and tiny waist as she played with a new friend near the shore on that first day. her parents were sure to watch Amina and her new friend carefully in case they wandered out too far into the water. She was overwhelmed by the scent of fish and musky salt water every time the waves crashed into them. When she looked out to the sandy beach, she would smile and wave repetitively at her parents, who would return the motion with a laugh and wave of their own. They sat leisurely next to the parents of her new friend, chatting back and forth.

“What was your name again?” After a fit of splashing one another, the boy waded back and smiled playfully at her. He was eight years old, just three years older than her. He was a bit tall for his age, and she was a bit short for hers. they got along well however, and that was all that mattered.

“Amina.” she repeated for what felt like the dozenth time that day. She puffed her cheeks out at him. “That’s no fair! I remember your name! It’s Salmon!”

Her new friend mocked her by blowing a raspberry and laughed. “It’s Samson!”

“That’s too hard!” she complained with a groan.

“Then call me Sam.”

“Fine. Sam!”

“What should I call you, then? Your name is hard too!”

Amina hummed and flapped her stubby arms in the waves, then smiled cheerfully at him. “Call me Aimes!”

“Aimes? That’s even weirder!”

“It’s what my daddy calls me! It’s easy, so just use it.”

He shrugged his bare shoulders and rolled his eyes. “Okay, fine. Your name is Aimes.”

They remained like that for a while, just talking and playing around. He was an expert swimmer, dipping in and out of the water like a shark around her while she would try to catch him in her floaties. Every now and then he would purposefully do something that would allow her to catch him, and when it was her turn, he would slow down to give her a chance. A countless amount of time passed, but by then she could hear her parents shouting at them from the shore. When Aimes and Sam looked back over, they realized they had wandered further out into the ocean. It was impossible to understand what their parents were saying over the agitated waves.

“I think they’re telling us that we should head back to the shore. The waves are getting rough. And look at the sky.” Sam glanced up at the overcast clouds threatening to release more water into the unsettled ocean. His smile was waning, and concern began to show on his face. He reached out for her hands, and she took his gladly. “Come on Aimes, I’ll help you back to shore.” What he said made sense since his feet could touch the shallow floor, but Amina's were simply too tiny to hope for any contact with the sand below.

As they attempted to make their return to solid ground, they started to realize it was getting harder to swim by the second. The waves were coming in fast, and they were getting larger each time. Halfway to the beach, one particular wave crashed over her head. When it was gone, she was sputtering and struggling. “Sam! I’m scared!” she cried out. her arms strangled his neck, and he struggled not to fall under the rising tide with her insistence on keeping her head over the water.

“Stop it, Aimes! We’re almost there!”

That was the last thing she heard him say before another wave crashed over both of them. She tried to scream, but her lungs filled with water instead, leaving behind a terrifying and burning pain in her chest. She kicked and struggled against the drowning tide, but to no avail.

The rest was a blur. There was a looming shadow of a wave. Then there was the horrible pain in her chest that signified her slow suffocation. She remembered drowning. Something happened to her floaties. Had they fallen off or popped? In the end, it didn't matter. Her only thought was that she was about to die. There was only suffocation. Horrible, painful, and fleeting. Yet, she didn’t think Sam ever let go of her. Perhaps that was the only thing that kept her alive that day.

She wasn’t sure how long had passed before she woke up again. When she woke, however, the first thing to cross her conscious mind was the sound of inaudible chants and soft whispers. They were gentle and cautious at first, but they slowly picked up speed and intimidated her five-year-old mind. She snapped awake right then, but when she did, the chanting was gone. All that remained was a dark and wet cave. It wasn’t cold though. Rather it was very warm. Perhaps it would have been cold if she hadn’t been swaddled in warm arms. They were small and bony. Even despite this, there was a gentle strength that lay there, but only enough to be held within someone young like her. Because of that, the automatic conclusion she came to was that this was her new friend, Sam.

After awakening, she flew into a fit of coughing as remnants of water tried to choke her once more. Sam, although wide awake, didn’t move as she coughed into his chest for several minutes. By the time she finished coughing, she was exhausted. Her body wanted sleep. But her mind kept her aware, demanding answers. Where were her parents? Where were they? The largest underlying reason for her awareness however was fear. After all, without those basic answers to such questions, how was a little five-year-old girl supposed to remain calm? Yes, she was in the arms of someone familiar, but it wasn’t as comforting as it would have been had her mom or dad been holding her. Yet she was too exhausted to cause an uproar. So she simply looked up at Sam and whimpered. She wanted to say something, anything. But fear is a paralyzing thing.

Sam seemed to realize her fears, however. In the darkness, she couldn’t quite see, but she knew he was trying to give her a reassuring smile.

“Don’t worry. We’re safe now. It’s storming outside, but we’ll find our parents when the sun comes back out.” That arrogant and boyish confidence from earlier had fled Sam’s voice. She was sure that he didn’t mean to terrify her with that, but he did. He sounded just as terrified, after all. How could she expect anything less from him? He was just a kid like her.

She opened her mouth, trying once again to say something, but all that came out was a hoarse and inaudible squeak, followed by another fit of coughs.

“It’s okay, you shouldn’t try to talk yet. You almost drowned.” He explained in that trembling, breathless voice. He gently ran a hand through her pale blonde hair and rocked her back and forth on his lap. She wasn’t sure if he did it to reassure himself or her. Likely it was both. Several moments passed, and the way he held her allowed her to fall asleep. It was a deep and heavy sleep, so when she next woke up, she was surprised to find that she could see this time despite the fact it felt like only a minute had passed.

That was the only thing that had really changed. She was still in Sam’s arms, cold and uncomfortably lying down on the stone floor of the cave. He had fallen asleep next to her but shivered in his sleep. She nuzzled into him in her attempt to stop his shivering, but all it did was wake him up. Those dreary amber eyes were alerted to her pale blue orbs, and she could see her fear reflected back to her. Yet despite this fear, he had the audacity to worry about her.

“Are you okay?” He asked softly, his voice tinged with the trembling of cold and uneasiness.

She barely nodded in response, refraining from letting out a whimper that would say otherwise. They both slowly sat up and it was at that time that she was vaguely aware of her floaties being gone. “Wh-Where are we…” she mumbled, looking around.

With the sun having returned, she could see the cave she was in now. It was smooth like a polished stone everywhere they looked, and little paths seemed to crisscross over the ceiling in blue and red stone that glittered like stars. The stones overhead reflected the light filtering in through the mouth of the cave. If she didn’t know any better, she would have thought they emitted a glow all their own. To her right was the mouth of the cave where she could hear the distant roar of the ocean and cheerful seagulls out looking for food. To her left was an endless dark tunnel lit only by the pattern over their heads.

“I don’t know where we are, but…” Sam slowly got up and helped her to her feet, steadying her when she stumbled. “Hey, you want to look around? Let’s explore a little!” He was beginning to reign in that trembling in his voice, but Aimes hardly looked convinced.

“What about my mom and dad? I want to go back.” she whined. she could feel her fear overwhelm her and show in the form of tears falling down her face. They fought against the dried salt crusted on her face from the previous dive into the ocean. He wiped at them carefully and took her hands in his.

“Let’s find out where we are first, okay? Maybe there’s something in the cave that can help us.”

“But what if there are bears? They live in caves!”

“Bears by the ocean?” Sam blew a raspberry and laughed. She was growing familiar with his amusing way of mocking her. “I don’t think there will be any bears. Earlier when we washed up, I heard voices. Maybe there are people deeper inside.”

She was reminded of the chanting she had also heard when the storm was wild outside and realized he had been hearing the same thing she had. It seemed to make sense that the voices belonged to people. “O-Okay...” she mumbled, albeit reluctantly.

She let him lead her by the hand deeper into the cave. If only she had known that he was also about to lead them to a doomed fate. If only she had turned them around and insisted that they look outside first. Perhaps then they would have seen the rescue boats roaming about sooner. They would have never found what they did.

That DNA sequence on the ceiling led them down a single path. There was never a straying tunnel. It all led to one place. She stuck close to her friend, holding onto his hand with both of hers. She was sure that she was squeezing the circulation out of his hand, but he never once complained. It felt like they were wandering for the longest time before they finally heard something. A soft whispering of voices, chanting in a repetitive pattern. They said something in a language she had never heard before, but it didn’t matter at the time. After all, voices meant people. And to them at that moment, people meant safety.

“You hear that? Let’s hurry!” Sam urged, tugging her along behind him. she struggled to keep up in the midst of his excited burst, but at some point, she failed and stumbled onto the ground. As she fell however, they had entered into a large opening within the cave. Sam, now fully attentive to something before them, didn’t seem to realize she had fallen and simply stared ahead.

“Sam, that hurt!” she complained pointedly. He didn’t hear her, and when she looked up, she realized why.

The view around them would distract and silence anyone. It was an awe-filled moment. The DNA sequence that had been over their heads the whole time glittered like stars now. It swirled about like a galaxy and encircled two stones. They were smooth and perfect like pearls, one red and one blue. The walls were glazed with ice, yet the floor felt warm like a fire was brewing beneath it. In the center of the floor in this opening was a red and blue spotlight, seemingly given off by the two stones directly overhead.

She stared for the longest moment, taking in everything including Sam and her reflection in the icy walls. her pale blue eyes were wide and wild with a mixture of fear and awe. her platinum blonde hair had fallen out of the neat ponytail her mom had placed it in before they had gone to the beach and now strung itself over her shoulders and back like limp pieces of seaweed. Some salt from the ocean crusted the majority of her thick hair together and brought out the natural waves. her pale blue frilly swimsuit that her dad said matched her eyes drooped sadly around her tiny toddler figure. As for Sam, his reddish-brown hair had curled relentlessly around salt-crusted features and since his skin was a few shades darker than hers, it was easier to tell where the salt marks stained his skin. His black and green swim trunks hung limply around his waist all the same. It was as if their clothes were as tired as they were. They looked like a wreck, completely unbefitting to a majestic place such as this.

“Hey, check it out!” Sam was quick to head for the odd red and blue spotlight that formed a purple streak down the middle. It was an amazing sight... but it was also something they should have never trifled with. Yet he didn’t hesitate to stand beneath the red half of the spotlight. He was bathed in the red glow automatically, those amber eyes of his as bright as the red stone overhead. “It’s really warm over here. Come on! We can warm up standing here. You’re cold, aren’t you?”

The proposal of warmth enticed her little body, and she hobbled over without much question. she was clueless to what she would be doing by standing under that light. She chose to stand in the blue half of the spotlight since there wasn’t enough room for both of them under the red half. Yet, the moment she stepped inside, the temperature dropped several degrees to the point of being numbing. She immediately wrapped her arms around herself, but as she did so, the sound of chanting voices came into focus, and it was louder than ever. They looked around desperately to see who it was, but there was no one to be found.

“S-S-Sam! I’m scared. And cold!” Aimes cried out. She wished that she had never complained, otherwise she would have never hurt him. For when he reached out to try and lend her his warmth, the moment his left arm passed through to the blue half of the spotlight, a cold steam rose up and surrounded his arm, freezing it. He cried out and flinched away, falling to his knees and cradling the frozen arm.

“Sam!” she squealed and prepared to recklessly reach out for him.

“No!” He cried out before she had the chance, and she froze in place. “Don’t! The same thing might happen to you.” He looked up and the pain in his eyes horrified her to the point of tears. She burst into a sobbing fit on the spot, and he tried to smile through the pain, being brave for both of their sakes. “Let’s get out of the light, okay? Something is weird.”

She couldn’t agree more. The chanting was getting louder, and she wanted to scream from the fear it enticed. Instead, she didn’t stop crying. She just nodded her head rapidly. “B-But what if something else happens?” she stammered.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to protect you. No matter what.” He reassured, but his voice was dead with fear over what protecting her might entail for him. He had already suffered, and she didn’t want to see more.

“I’ll go first.” He suggested. It was selfish on her part to not disagree. After all, if he went first and something happened, she would be putting him back in pain. Yet she was too terrified to say or do anything that would oppose his wishes. she simply stood there.

He counted to three under his breath, and before she could scream for him to stop, he jumped out. Three things happened right then. The first was an overwhelming relief that she felt in realizing that he wasn’t harmed in leaving the light. The second thing was silence. They both seemed to realize that the chanting stopped entirely the moment Sam left the circle of light, and this seemed to terrify them more than anything. Finally, the third thing happened. The entire cave began to rumble like an awakening volcano. It knocked her off her feet and forced her to leave the light as well. She fell backwards onto the oddly warm stone floor and simply sat there, helpless and paralyzed.

Sam looked plenty scared himself, but he seemed to be driven by his will to protect her. He scrambled towards her and reached out with his good arm to grab her left hand. “Let’s get out of here!” He cried out. She let him half-drag her and half-lead her away from the room, down the tunnel, and back towards the mouth of the cave. But as they reached the mouth, the entire cave behind them began to collapse. The burst of power from the collapsing cave propelled them into the air several feet where they landed on a pebbly shore. The landing was painful, but surely not as painful for her as it had been for Sam. After all, when they landed, his back had been faced with the pebbles and salt water. Moments after collision, wrapped tightly in his arms, she could hear him crying out in sheer agony.

“Sam?” she hysterically cried, trying to pull her way out of his grasp. But he wouldn’t let go. He was probably holding onto her because he needed that comfort, that one piece of reassurance that he wasn’t alone in such a horrible time. She began to cry again as she wrapped her arms around him. It was her turn to comfort him, but how could she comfort someone older and more amazing than her? She was hopeless and terrified. A little girl with no idea what they had gotten themselves into. Those following several minutes were the most traumatic minutes of her life. That entire day had been traumatic, and it changed both of them forever. Both for the better and the worse.

By the time the rescue boats scavenging the ocean found them, Sam had passed out from the pain, and she had been found cradling his head while crying by the shore of the collapsed cave. Their parents were the first to rush off of the boats and it took them another few minutes to pry Sam from her arms. Once they did, she couldn’t let go of her mother and father. She vaguely recalled hearing her father blame Sam for what had happened while her mother tried to console him through her tears. After a minute or two had passed in listening to them blame the boy who had protected her with his life, she fell unconscious as well.

Three days had passed after that before she woke up in the hospital. She had automatically asked about Sam, but no one would tell her anything other than that his family wasn’t around anymore. It broke her heart, but her parents were scared and bitter over the experience, and the doctors had sworn to her parents that they would respect their wishes and not let her meet Sam again. She tried to explain to them that he saved her, but the word of a five-year-old girl means nothing to adults. To them, she was little more than a clueless child who didn’t realize that the boy she thought saved her life had actually been the one to threaten it. Really though, they were the clueless ones, weren’t they?

Regardless, that was the day that everything changed. Thirteen years later, a villain of fire would be born from tragedy, and a heroine of ice would be born from prosperity. Should their paths meet... would chaos ensue? Or peace?

It Happened a Lifetime Ago
Available!

Story idea for 'It Happened a Lifetime Ago:

Excerpt:
Elves are to be feared. Elves are to be hated. They are nothing more than a dirty breed that mimics the image of humans. But hidden behind that façade is a creature that defies the laws of nature. They cater to dark magic. Some even say they hide fangs and crave the flesh of humans in order to keep up their surface appearance. They are nothing more than the wicked monsters that lurk in the shadows of one's worst nightmares. It is normal to live for less than one hundred years, and anything which looks human and lives longer than one should not live at all. If humans give in to the illusion that elves are good, then the extinction of humanity will become imminent.

That, at least, was what she had always heard. For twenty years now, she had lived among other humans, and every last one of them had looked at her like she was a monster. This, perhaps, was the downfall of lacking knowledge. The only humans she had ever gotten along with were those who were cultured and experienced. With wisdom often came an open mind. It was also why, as someone learned, she would not let their words or stares weigh heavy on her heart. She chose not to hold it against them.

He was different. She first saw him outside of a brothel that one fateful day. It was rare to find another elf in a human colony, but from the dirt on his ragged, thick cloak, and the large satchel bumping against his side, she could tell he was a traveler. It had been for a split second, of course. If you walked around with pointed ears in public, you could be flogged or worse. But she had seen it just before he covered his face with the hood of his cloak. It stopped her in her tracks and sent her heart leaping into her throat. She considered approaching him, because why shouldn't she after being so alone as one of the only elves in this hostile kingdom? She started forward.

And then their eyes met. She could tell from one look at his eyes just what kind of man he was. They were the dead eyes of someone who had seen much strife, death, and blood. She saw it in the eyes of soldiers that returned home from the war. He was a dangerous one, and perhaps he had been in the war as well. Fighting and killing. She would have reconsidered approaching him if not for something else in his eyes that she hadn't expected to see. As he stared at her, there was a spark of recognition that shone in those brilliant orbs. His lips parted with a silent name, and before she realized it he had crossed the street to stand before her. Another change occurred in his expression, and it brought a question to the surface of her lips.

"Do I know you?" It hardly seemed like the proper question to ask a stranger she had never seen before, and she was sure that she never had. But she couldn't trust her memory, and she was sure that he could. After all, she had lived for over two hundred years, and only had twenty years worth of remembrance. And besides, that wasn't the only reason for the question.

Nobody, after all, would look at someone they didn't know with that much love on their face.

~~~~~~~~

The story centers around an elf who has lost her memory in the midst of a war between elves and humans. She was once a great leader and has now been reduced to nothing. Only a select few know of her true identity. One such person is the general who has 'graciously' allowed her to live in a human kingdom as his slave. She has spent the last twenty years of her life as such, none the wiser as to her previous identity. All the while, the general tortures her as retribution for her past sins, although she is under the impression that he does it merely because she's an elf. Most of her time is spent with house chores and running errands. She is required to always hide her pointed ears in public so as to maintain the illusion to strangers that she is human. But one day, while out running errands, she comes across another elf. Curiosity overwhelms her and she is greeted by this newcomer. Much to her shock, this elf seems to know her!

Before she knows it, he hatches a plan to help her escape her life of suffering and remind her of who she is. Or is that truly his intention? The once feared, almost evil elf she had been once kept him from claiming her as his mate. In the end, will he return her to her former glory, or hide her away for himself?

This is a rebirth of a story I wrote with someone a while ago that ultimately fizzled out due to lack of activity from my partner. As of late, I have felt a strong desire to return to the concept. It has been rewritten here and there so that it shares a similar concept but still keeps the parts of the story that drew me to it in the first place. I'm hoping that whoever I write this with will be a bit more active and, of course, a great writer that falls in line with the things I look for in a partner (noted above in my 'expectations' section).

NEW!
These are new (obviously) RPs that have cropped up since the last time I edited/updated my request thread. They are most likely going to be something I am craving and will prefer to write, so take a look at what’s around (if there’s anything new) and PM me if something catches your eye!

Potestatem
Available!||Craving!

Story idea for 'Potestatem'

Excerpt:
"Drake? Are you okay?" Rose stared up at the ceiling, waiting with dead silence for any small noise her neighbor might make. She was only able to breathe from relief when she heard a grunt in response, and then some shuffling that sounded over the intercom connecting their rooms. "I'm fine-" he started, but cleared his throat, most likely to try and get rid of the rough sound. "I'll be fine." he amended then. Rose nodded her head. "I'm scared Drake. I'm next and-"

"You'll get through it. I believe in you. You're stronger than you know." He was firm in what he said, and if she didn't know any better, she could have convinced herself that he was as healthy as ever and not in any pain. But she did know better. It happened once a week. They were tested on the strength of their individual abilities. Their statem. That was the name given for it, and there were five different levels. And, like hurricanes or tornadoes; the higher the number, the more potent the power. Rose was a level one. Drake was a level five. Normally the lowest levels were killed, be it because they couldn't survive the testing or because they were targeted by the higher levels who wanted nothing more than to prove their prowess. The only reason Rose was still alive was because, for as long as she could remember, Drake had been her protector.

But she could feel her strength waning every day. She watched Drake and knew that he could tell as well. It was affecting his ability to handle the rigorous testing they went through every week. He'd been looking for a way to escape with her for weeks now. He wasn't getting enough sleep, and she couldn't help fearing for what would become of him after she was gone. "If I don't make it out-" she tried in a strained voice, but he once again interrupted her. "You will make it out, Rose. Stop saying that." He never let her finish. She tried to talk the possibility through with him, but he was always so stubborn. She took in a sharp breath and held it for a moment. Breathing was becoming more painful every day.

She released it in a sharp puff as she heard footsteps echo down the hall outside. There was a sharp knock on the metal door to her room and a baritone voice followed. "Subject five-zero-two. It's time for your statem update." Rose turned her gaze away from the ceiling and looked instead at the reinforced glass wall that separated her room from Drake's. They had been paired from the time they were five in the hopes that a level five would upgrade the capabilities of a level one through rigorous interaction. It hadn't worked, but she knew that when she was gone, they would no doubt pair him with someone new. And Drake didn't get along with anybody but Rose. Normally she could see Drake through the glass wall. She would look to him for comfort before her statem updates. But this time he had drawn the curtain over his side of the glass wall. That meant he was more injured than he let on. He didn't want her to see how bad those injuries were.

She slipped off the bed and wandered over to the glass wall. Her hand pressed against the cool surface and she smiled sadly at her reflection. "Bye Drake." She murmured. She pulled away and walked over to the metal door. Before she was within arm's reach, however, the unexpected happened. A loud explosion followed by the sound of screeching as the metal door ripped soared through the room. A moment later, Rose suddenly found herself on the other side of the room, staring up at the ceiling all over again. The ceiling spun with smoke and the air smelled of ash. She noticed crimson out of the corner of her eyes, but she couldn't seem to move her head in order to determine if it was blood or the vibrant color that was her hair.

It didn't seem to matter. Soon, she was off the floor with two arms balancing her in the air. A face came into sight and she found herself looking into the familiar features of her best friend. "Drake, what just happened?" she wheezed out. Shock was beginning to settle in. Drake looked just as disheveled as she felt, and he shook his head. "I don't know... this... this wasn't me." He looked up then at where the door was supposed to be. "All I know is that you're not allowed to say goodbye to me just yet. We're getting out of here."

~~~~~~~~

The story will center around a world that has been drastically altered ever since the arrival of people born with special abilities referred to as 'statems', a word taken from the Latin word 'potestatem' which means 'power'. The powers drastically enhance mental or physical restraints and many have considered the upheaval of these powers as the next step in human evolution. A particular branch of scientists, with this possibility in mind, decided one day to seek out new statems, buy or steal them from their families, and raise them in a facility where they could be closely monitored and tested. In this way, the scientists hoped to learn a way in which they could provide every person in the world with statems. Around the same time, a separate branch of people rose up to rebel against these inhumane testing sites. One by one, they began to take down each and every site, rescuing statems and in turn adding to their forces and their ideals.

Your character and mine will find themselves thrust into the midst of this battle. Whether they decide to join in or find their own way in a world they have never been allowed to see will be up to them. In the process, they may even discover new things about themselves. Like how, perhaps, level five isn't the lowest level... and that a level one won't always be a level one.

I would prefer that the story start a couple of weeks or even a few days before the actual raid so that our characters and their relationship with one another can be better developed, but that of course can be discussed and changed. Your character also does not need to be named 'Drake', and I might even change my character's name and appearance in the midst of discussions. I mostly just used those names because they were the first names to pop into my head! And, naturally, if there is anything else you want to change about the story, just let me know! This is a general idea, and I am always up for alterations!

When Blood Calls to Blood
Reserved!||Craving!

Story idea for 'When Blood Calls to Blood':

I had this recent desire to write a story with someone about an unlikely pair brought together by an inevitable bond. I came across the concept from this book series I absolutely adore and wanted to incorporate some of the details into an RP!

My character Alina, upon becoming independent and striking out on her own away from her overprotective mother and twin sister, finds herself in an unexpected situation. Her whole life, she had been unknowingly protected from creatures in the night that are drawn to her blood with deadly intentions. Innocent of the world and its horrors, she is one day attacked by a demon in a public park. Unable to protect herself, she fears for the worst. But, suddenly, a man appears from the shadows. To her, he seems to be something akin to a Greek god. His beauty is blinding, and his ability to fight the monster is equally amazing. Unfortunately, upon meeting him, she will soon find that her life will never again be the same.

Soon she will learn that there are beings in the world with the blood of angels and demons. She herself, alongside her twin, hosts the blood of both beings. While she carries a large amount of angel blood, her sister carries a large amount of demon blood in her veins. And with this blood comes a certain fate. The man that saved her life will find that he cannot avoid her, tainted as she may be, for her blood calls to his. Upon meeting, they become bonded as partners. Soulmates. In the end, no matter how much she tries to return to her normal life... no matter how much he tries to pretend he doesn't care about her... they will learn that they are no longer capable of living without the other.

With this concept, I thought it might be interesting if the idea of 'soulmates' between those with angel blood is considered extremely rare. And that, when it happens, it's strictly forbidden for the soulmates to be together. The reason for that can be discussed through PM as we add details to the story.

What is Good and Evil?
Available!||Craving!

Story idea for 'What is Good and Evil?':

Concept:
I feel like this is a bit of a cliche plot idea, but I can't help loving the concept! It's the whole idea of two people on opposite sides: the good side and the bad side. They ultimately fall in love, and through this they cause quite a bit of trouble for both sides. It's as old as Romeo and Juliet. There is a twist, however. Once again, this has been done. I just think it would be fun!

My character finds herself waking up with no memories. The people around her take her in, claiming that she is one of them. They tell her stories of their times together, and bit by bit, she starts to "fit in". The only problem is... she never quite feels like she belongs there. But she never questions it, because that would mean questioning the only existence she knows. Years pass, and she continues her life blissfully. She blossoms from an awkward teenage girl to a beautiful woman at the top of her game. Everyone looks up to her, and her superiors shower her with praise. They call her a prodigy unlike any other in the midst of a war that has been going on for more than a century.

Then, one day, after years of proving that she truly does belong, it all pays off. Her superiors call her to lead the front lines. Eager as always to prove herself, she goes to the front lines without question. Upon arriving, however, things start to feel... off. More than usual. The only person there who is a rank above her seems to constantly keep an eye on her. They keep her secluded and forced into desk work, even though her strengths lie in physical combat. It's nothing like what she expected, and every time she insists on going out to a battle, stacks of paperwork are thrown in her face.

Just when she's getting fed up by this constant seclusion, an opportunity suddenly arises. An enemy battalion has forced its way into their military base! She jumps at the opportunity to finally lead her troops in the way she had originally hoped and manages to sneak out to face the enemy. Forcing her way into the chaos, she fights with the bravery and strength equal to that of her common man. A flower on the battlefield; she has no equal. That is, until she clashes with a man on the opposite side. He fights her with a force unlike anything she has ever experienced. For the first time in a while, she feels the pain of what real battle is. A cut here, a punch there. She loses her footing and he towers over her with a sword pointed to her throat. They lock eyes and...

"It's you."

"What?" She stares at him, puzzled.

"I thought you were dead."

~~~~~~

Your character will be on the opposite side of the war. He can be a high-ranking person in his military, a leader such as a prince or king, etc. But he must be high in rank and capable of facing my character head-on, even capable of dominating. They will have a previous history, though I would prefer that nothing significant had happened yet. Only enough for him to have strong feelings for her.

She will not remember him at all, and a massive trauma would have to happen in order for her to recall. But until then, it will be a slow-burn concept where she slowly falls for him even without her memories. He could take her hostage in the battle, or perhaps willingly surrenders. Either way, one of them will end up on the opposite side and they will be forced to spend time together.

I would prefer that the time period is not modern and set in a different world. Perhaps magic and powers are present in this world. I would be absolutely fine with your character having something like that. For the most part, my character will be fairly normal. I might make her a mix of something human. I would prefer that your character is human in appearance as well.

We can sort out the details through PM beforehand and/or as we go.

I am extremely invested in this idea, so expect me to answer quickly if you take an interest!

Love Wasn't Built in a Day
Taken!||Craving!

Story idea for 'Love Wasn't Built in a Day':

Story Concept:

I created this idea based off the Roman story about the women of Sabines. These women had been taken away from their home by Romans at the start of the Roman empire. The reason for this was because Rome had supposedly suffered an extreme lack of women due to the fact that many of the men in Rome had criminal history. For that, under the pretense of religious games, the Romans stole away Sabine women and forced them to become wives.

My story goes along with this concept and can in fact happen in this same Roman/Sabine setting if preferred. It will start with a beautiful woman who has been caring for her ailing father. Every day, she goes down to the river that separates her land from that of another, newer land. They have all been told to never cross the river to the other side, for the people that live there are dangerous and cruel. My character, however, has always suffered from a curious mind. One day, she chooses to tiptoe across a shallow part of the river to the other side, if only to see just how true these rumors are. In doing so, unfortunately, she finds herself stuck in a trap. It could be an animal trap, a group of men that wish to trap her, etc.

In comes your character, a leader of the people, although she will not know this until later. He saves her from her predicament and safely helps her back across the river, even offering to help her gather water. They make a connection, and from that day on, they 'happen' across one another every day at that same place by the river. Their relationship grows and a bond of love forms. However, amidst this, your character is being pressured by the day to fix the problem that their new country is facing: a lack of women. He knows they want him to create a war with the neighboring city, but does not wish to harm the home of the women he has fallen for.

Until, one day, a fight ensues between the two. Perhaps he loses control of his carnal desires and scares her away. Perhaps she realizes she is to marry someone else and refuses him. Something will happen that will split them apart and will therefore leave YC in a rage. It will act as his final straw, and he will take action against her home. In the process of the raid, he finds her again. But this time, he's not letting her go.

Overall, I am in love with this idea! It would be a slow burn type of story that would have an explosive continuation once she's been kidnapped and could therefore develop into Non-Con and/or BDSM. There's a lot that can be done with this, and it is definitely at the top of my cravings list!

COMPLETED!
These are RPs that have been finished and can be found in the ‘Completed Tales’ section of Elliquiy. They are story plots that hold a special place in my heart and will forever be immortalized on this thread.

The Heart of a Dragon Rider

Story Concept for Heart of a Dragon Rider:

This is a rather complex plot compared to a majority of my other roughly drawn out plots, so it will include a bit of history to get a basic idea of what to expect.

History:
Dragons still exist, but in very isolated parts of the world where humans rarely set foot. Tourists may come to visit these areas, but one of three things happen when these tourists or even the occasional native cross paths with a dragon. The first is perhaps the most common. The person to wander into the territory of these dragons will die, and depending on how hungry the dragon was, either the whole body or a portion of it will show up in the nearest village or town. The second is a bit more uncommon, in which the person will return, but with small bits of memory erased. In this way, they forget that they had ever crossed paths with the dragon in the first place. The last one is perhaps the rarest occurrence of all: the person to cross a dragon’s path in this third occurrence disappears completely, never to be seen or heard from again.

There is a simple reason behind these occurrences. Among these dragons live humans, or as many myths and modern stories call them, dragon riders. These dragon riders exist for the sole purpose of maintaining the peace between the mystical world of dragons and the oblivious world of humans. There are several dragon clans around the world. Each dragon clan has one rule that must never be broken: Any one human within the clan must never make contact with the outside world or its inhabitants, and therefore they must never leave the clan. If they wish to do so, they have two choices: Forget everything about who they are and wander the world as an amnesiac, or be executed under the pretenses of betrayal. The person who so chooses to leave will be given these options, and from there the only person capable of carrying out these sentences – the Rider’s clan leader – must go through with it.

In the case that a tourist or native crosses paths with a dragon or their riders, this person must be taken in immediately. They will be sent before the clan’s leader. The leader has an ability to see into someone’s heart by touching them. So in the first occasion, if the human is found to be murderous or foul-hearted, then they are considered a threat and fed to the dragons. In these cases, the Rider clan makes sure that a piece of the body is left over to return to the nearest village. They return these remnants of the person with small, feathered dragons that are often mistaken for large birds. In the second occasion, if the clan leader finds that their heart is good, it is decided that they will be of no threat to the dragon world or human world and their memory of the occasion is therefore erased. From there, they are turned around and sent back on their way. Last of all, if the clan leader finds that the human’s heart is reminiscent to the hearts of his people – a very rare, once in a life-time occurrence – then this human is given the choice of either remaining as part of the clan or having their memory erased as well. Normally if a human finds themselves in this last situation, they are more likely to choose loss of memory due to intimidation or even family they may be leaving behind. However, if they choose to stay, then they are bound to the very same rules as the rest of the clan. Naturally, these newcomers are alerted of the clan’s ways and are given three days to look around before they make their decision.

The make-up of each clan:
The clan leader is chosen the moment the previous one has died. It is not a decision made based on bloodline, but instead it is based on whether they are born with unique powers bestowed by the souls of past dragons. These abilities don’t normally show up until they begin puberty. One such ability they receive is mind manipulation, which includes the ability to erase memories permanently. Other such abilities exist, such as being able to see into someone’s heart, immense strength and speed, and the capability of controlling at least one element. The latter ability is the only one that varies. One leader might have control over fire, while the next one might control water. Regardless, each ability given to the chosen leader is meant to be used to protect his or her clan. There is only one child chosen every fifty years however, so it is natural for only the current leader and a predecessor to exist with these powers at one time. If the current clan leader were to die an early death and there is still no leader in existence, then a group of elders would take control until the next one is born. During such time, if someone chooses to leave the clan, they will only have the sole choice of execution.

Aside from the clan leader and dragons, the remainder of the clan has a similar makeup to that of any small village. There are teachers, parents, doctors, etc. They use the natural resources around them to thrive and create most of what they use, but will otherwise have other things brought to them by the small dragons that are most familiar with the world. Each clan is made up of 100-200 people, all of them living in burrowed out caves or tunnels. They know everything about the outside world: History, science, math, and Literature are no mystery to them.

Plot:
This story is set in the home of the clan that lives in the desolate mountain ranges of Southeast Oregon, where they are surrounded also by the desertous lands within this region. sixteen years ago, an eight-year-old girl had wandered into the clan’s territory and was sent before the late clan leader. He judged her as the rarity that is allowed into their world. Little did she know, her parents had wandered in as well to look for her. The father and mother were considered cruel beings and were killed on the spot. The little girl grew up being told that her parents never came looking for her. It was easy for her to believe, as they had never seemed to care for her and had abused her. Despite being so young, she was well-accustomed to the cruelties of the world. Yet, being in this new world of dragons told her that there were still pure and amazing things in the world left. She was given those three days to roam about their caves within the mountainous region and fell in love with their world. So from there on, she was welcomed with open arms and adopted by the leader of that time. During this time, she also met a boy who was four years older than her. He was just going through puberty and had started to show signs of becoming the next leader. So she was often around him as he trained under the current leader, and with this they became quick friends.

The girl and her friend remained at one another’s side for all their years. He was the person to introduce her to the dragons and help her find the one dragon that would become her partner in the sky. They did adventurous things together, flew in the skies together, and cared deeply about one another. Six years after her arrival, however, the clan leader died of old age and the girl’s friend, now eighteen-years-old, stepped up as the new clan leader. She remained at his side for the first five years, as they had begun to fall in love with one another. However, he was beginning to change. The duties he was assigned hardened him, and it began to terrify her. She started to look at the clan’s ways more carefully and realized that the way they so freely killed people was something she was having trouble comprehending. The clan leader existed to protect the barrier between the world of dragons and the world of humans. Why did it have to be that way? Why couldn’t the dragons roam freely among all humans? Any explanation of this had been blocked out from the history they learned from their teachers here. To top it all off, she was beginning to see connections between his behavior and the behavior of the parents that had abused her as a child.

In the end, she chose to leave the clan. Such a choice shocked the man she was in love with, but much to her dismay, he did not stop her. He instead gave her the choices each person that wished to leave was given. She chose death. After all, she would rather die than forget him for the rest of her life. This seemed to upset the leader, and something about her words effected something deep inside him, causing him to respond in a minor error of judgment. He refused to kill her out of his love for her, and instead betrayed her by taking her memories against her will. However, even this seemed too cruel for the man that loved her so dearly. Even if he had begun to lose his heart, he had yet to lose the piece that held her. So instead of taking her memories, he replaced them and gave her artificial memories. Her artificial memories were of someone who had run away from home at eight-years-old and found ways to live on her own ever since. He made sure she kept her basic knowledge so she might get by in the world okay, but carefully left out any ideas of dragons or mystical worlds. This would be the only thing she would know nothing of.

At this point, he planted her near the town that resided close to their clan. She woke up that day with no recollection of who she had been… And no recollection of the man she had loved. For five more years, she attended college and travelled the world. Something that had not been accounted for however was that she might be drawn to myths and legends once she began to study at her college. She chose to major in such things and spent two years after college digging around for more on the ancient past of the world. On top of that, she was drawn to the fact that after searching for her parents that had abused her, she had turned up records of their death. Somehow or another, due to her investigation on her parents’ deaths and information of legends of dragons in isolated portions of America, she found her way to the isolated mountain ranges of Southeast Oregon…

This story can take place at any points in time on this plot. It could start off when they’re still young, or perhaps it could start off when she decides to leave. Perhaps her decisions might even change on whether or not to leave depending on where things begin and how things turn out. Regardless, it should be a fun little plot to mess around with.

RETIRED:
These are RP ideas that I have grown tired of or simply have given up on. They are not entirely out of the question however, so long as you are able to convince me of a good idea that can bring the plot idea back to life!

Hurts So Good

Story idea for 'Hurts So Good':

A young angel has fallen from the heavens, tossed about like a ragdoll in a world she wanted nothing to do with. Her reason for being there was to destroy a demon causing havoc on earth. It is her penalty for doing something she shouldn't have in the heavens. Now she has no choice but to track down this demon and destroy it. Unfortunately, the demon was more than she could handle. The demon bound her and took her to hell with him as his new plaything. It was only too late that this angel realized she had been tricked. The heavens never intended to let her come back. They had known all along that this would be her fate! Now she must fight not to become the mindless toy of a heartless demon... Or is he heartless? Plenty of things could happen when you put an angel and demon together.

How to Forget You’re a Vampire

Story idea for 'How to Forget You're a Vampire':

A woman washes up on shore one day on a city rimmed by an isolated beach, scarcely clothed and feverish. Your character who was at the beach for whatever reason, be it surfing, swimming, or even tanning, owns the small isolated part of the beach where his summer house lays. Surprised to see a woman end up on his beach, he drags her all the way to shore and brings her home, watching over her until she awakens from her temporary fever-induced coma. His questions are of the typical kind, like "How did you wind up in the sea?" or "Who are you?" He could ask all he likes, but in the end she will not remember who she is. She will be exhausted and famished, completely helpless on top of that.

Time will pass with various secrets revealed about the mysterious woman. One of them being that she's... A vampire!? How will your character handle this situation? Is your character perhaps mythical in his own way as well? Would he be an enemy or an unlikely ally? Not to mention things will only get more complicated once your character finds out what she is. Apparently she's been missed. She has a terrifying brother and even more terrifying parents. Perhaps a boyfriend is out there too... The moment she washed up on your character's shore was the moment your character let go of the word 'normal'.

Once again: Questions? Comments? Ask away by messaging me! No posting in this thread!! Looking forward to some interesting RPs!!

tarasalem

tarasalem

Added new story idea: "The Heart of a Dragon Rider" and edited 'INTRO' and 'EXPECTATIONS'. Please read those carefully!!

tarasalem

Thought I'd bump this. Also, added something within the plot tabs to show whether they're available or not!

tarasalem

Been a while since I added anything to this thread. Just put in a new RP idea! It's currently untitled, but the story idea itself has some good bones.

tarasalem

Modified layout of RP request info. Also added new RPs: Kill or Be Killed, On the Hunt, and The Immortal Maid.

tarasalem

Added a note at the top (very important), made minor modifications to 'expectations', and added new plots: It Happened A Lifetime Ago, Potestatem, and When Blood Calls to Blood.

tarasalem

Figured I'd bump this. Also, new plots added: By Fire and Ice and Border Between Worlds!

tarasalem

Edited 'expectations'. Added new plot: "What Is Good and Evil?" I'm really excited about this new idea! Also, will be returning to RPs over the next few days. Eep!

tarasalem

Bump~!

Added:
- New story idea: 'Love Wasn't Built in a Day'
- 'Ons/Offs' Section

Updated:
- 'Intro' Section
- 'Plots' Section
- 'New' Section