Plotting something? I might be. 1x1 search, any and all genders welcome.

Started by spartfarkles, October 15, 2020, 09:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartfarkles

Hello hello!

I'm Spart. Nice to meet you! I'm a laid-back roleplayer looking for someone to roleplay with. Let's see, here's the quick and dirty:

• Gender and Sexuality: It's all good to me. I'm a queer nonbinary person (my pronouns are they/them) and I'm happy to play as any gender/sexuality. I'm good with you and your characters being whatever combination of gender and sexuality that brings you happiness. I do have a few set pairings I like with set genders [fandom stuff and things based on existing characters like mythology], but everything else is fair game. It's also worth noting that I'm open to all kinds of character relationships- platonic relationships and both mono and poly romantic relationships.
  • Multiple Characters: I'm down to play multiple characters when it fits. I prefer to have a main focus, but I'm happy to play supporting characters or side romances, things like that. We can sort it out ahead of time or figure it out when new characters need to be introduced- or both!
  • Smut: Smut can be fun. It's why a lot of us are here, right? I have a range of smut-level I'm willing to do. The max is about 70% smut/30% story**. My biggest thing is that I prefer the story over smut. I don't necessarily even need smut. I just need to have at least some story. **I will, on very very rare occasions, do a mostly smut rp. Don't expect this out of me, though. It's usually for when I want to practice writing smut more (or if it just seems like fun).
  • My Style: I'm a bit of a people pleaser. I like meeting my partner where they're at whenever possible. That said, my default is:

• Third-person past tense
    • 3 -5 paragraphs unless the scene calls for quicker responses.
    • At least two-three sentences per paragraph
  • Face Claims: I personally don't typically ask for face claims but I'm 100% down to do that if you prefer it. I know a lot of people do and I definitely see the merit in it.
  • OOC: I like to chat! If you want to talk with me OOC about things not pertaining to the roleplay/story, I'm so down for that. I also really like being able to talk OOC about the roleplay- like being able to sketch out some plot ideas or talk about new characters or whatever.

• Going off of OOC chatting, please let me know if you're not feeling the roleplay anymore. If you want to quit, no harm no foul. Just let me know! We can either try to figure out if we want to do something else or we don't mesh and that's fine. It happens.  :-) I'll try to do the same should it happen on my end.
  • My Schedule: I work full time. It can be stressful at times and sometimes my brain is just too tired after work to do anything more than eat snacks and watch Netflix. It means I may not be on every day. On rarer occasions, it might mean that you only get one or two replies for the week. As it stands right now, I can probably do most days a week with at least a couple replies each time I'm on. Absolutely no guarantees, but I'll at least try to give you a heads-up if my availability is limited. I've been gone for a while, so I'm trying to ease back into things.
  • Misc: There's more I could get into, but this is already longer than I meant. Here's a link to my O/O for a little more detail  :-). If nothing else, check my No's and Maybe's.

Okay, now that I have the important stuff out of the way, here's the good stuff!

Recent Edits made: updated wording in some places, moved plot idea from unavailable to available, removed pairing from fandom due to rp being fulfilled with an irl friend
1x1 search O/O thread A/A thread

Current roleplays: 0 Open: On pause

spartfarkles

Genres and General Ideas

Just a general idea of what I tend to like. I like both classic tropes and new spins on classic ideas. These are somewhat purposefully vague- any specific plot ideas are further down. Please know that the bullet points under each genre are not the only think I like within that genre. I'm always open to suggestions other than what's listed here.

• Fantasy

• Pirates
      • Dragons
      • Mermaids/Sirens
      • Elves, Dwarves, and other fantasy races
      • D&D inspired
      • Dragons
    • Urban Fantasy

• Vampires
      • Werewolves
      • Shifter
    • Sci-fi

• Space Pirates
    • Mythology

• Greek
      • Norse

spartfarkles

Specific Plot Ideas

General ideas that I currently have. A little vague, but that's the fun of it for me. We can flesh out the idea together. I will add and remove as ideas come and go.

• Mythology- retelling of any myth
    • Mythology- all the Gods are still alive but had to go "underground". Some are starting to get tired of it and want to feel like a God again.
    • Mythology- retelling of Hades/Persephone. Could be any setting.
    • Urban Fantasy- any kind of Being Human/What We Do in the Shadows type plot where a few supernatural beings have to live in the same house and get by daily without humans suspecting anything.
    • Fantasy- Lady Knight wins the heart of a Queen/Princess. Could be through a tournament or through saving the royal's life or just because they know each other in daily life.
    • Fantasy- Noble has to run away and ends up finding shelter with a band of pirates. Noble is trying to find a way to resolve the situation that made them run away, but ends up learning about piracy while aboard the ship. (**Note, plot idea could also work with Sci-fi if done with space pirates)
    • Fantasy or Sci-fi- Person A loves space and loves to watch the night sky. They've always been fascinated by the great unknown that is space. One night, when looking up at the night sky, Person A sees something like a shooting star fall to Earth incredibly close by. When Person A goes to find what fell, it's Person B. (Person B could be an alien or a fantasy-type creature. Humanoid either way)
    • Literally anything based of a Hozier song. I don't even care about genre or setting with this one. (In A Week, It Will Come Back, Like Real People Do, etc)

spartfarkles

Unavailable Plots

These are plots that are currently being done, have recently been done, or I just don't want to do at the moment. I want to keep track of these plots because there's always a possibility that I'll want to do them again some day or maybe I could be convinced to do under the right circumstances even if they are on the list.

Current plots:

Recently finished:

Don't want to do at the moment:

spartfarkles

Fandom

I saved this for last because I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. This is mostly going to be specific pairings or situations I have cravings for, but I'm always open to other ideas within each fandom.  :-) I can usually play either character, but if it's bold, it's the one I'm more used to.

• Marvel

• Clint/Natasha
    • Dragon Age

• I have a few plot ideas for Dragon Age so let me know if you're interested
      • Solavellan [especially post-Trespasser][especially mage!Lavellan]
      • female!Inquisitor/Krem
      • male!mage!Hawke/Fenris
      • female!Hawke/Merrill
    • TOS Star Trek/Reboot Star Trek

• Kirk/Spock
      • Kirk/McCoy/Spock
    • Star Wars

• Han/Leia
      • Baze/Chirrut
    • The Adventure Zone

• Taako/Kravitz

spartfarkles

spartfarkles

Bump because I'm back, it's been over a year, and I'm adding some new stuff :)