An action/adventure roleplay.

Started by rpgirl85, November 09, 2010, 06:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

Four friends embarked on a journey to find a relic, a relic that was believed to be over 10,000 years ago belonging to the ancient civilization of Aryans. A relic that was believed to hold the secret to the end of this world. To find it, they were to go to the dense rain forests of south east Asia. This is the story of their adventure.
Chars involved.
Friends-
Male no. 1- played by me
Male no. 2- open
Female no. 1- open
Female no. 2- open
Rival group( A local group that found out about what these people were after and tries to beat them to the relic)-
Male- Open
Female- Open
Nature of relationship between the chars in the rival group is up for discussion. They can be just friends too, or lovers or in a D/s relationship.
This will be played as a free form roleplay. So everyone has a right to give direction to the story. But please don’t start God Moding other people chars.
Just leave a char profile here and once we have enough chars up, I will start the thread.
Char profile:
Name:

rpgirl85

Name: Will Ferrel
Bio: If there was ever a person that was a symbol of laid back attitude, then that was Will Ferrel. When the world would be debating about how to root out terrorism, Will was in his house watching his favorite movies and working out. He didn't trust people easily though, his friends were the only three souls in this world that Will loved. He had no family for his parents died a few years back, leaving Will all alone to fend for himself. He got through college with some funds his parents left for him along with working part time in courier service. Will was an easy going person but didn't get attach to things or people easily.
Char image:

AKunoichi

rpgirl85

Cool..which role would you like to take on as?

AKunoichi

Not sure yet, what exactly will be happening? Could you give more detail as to what roles are needed?

rpgirl85

well basically the four friends will be on an adventure where they are trying to find the relic..the two chars of the rival group will be chars with negative shades..looking to pounce upon them the moment they find the relic or they could decide to steal their map...it will a free form story so anything and everything can happen really..

AKunoichi

I might wanna play my guerrilla mercenary chick character. Perhaps a bodyguard hired by the heroes. Or somebody working for the other team.