Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I would not try to change it. It gets messed up by people trying to change it. I would try and help those who need it or need protecting, and leave the world to itself. So I guess, the opposite of changing it?

Is there somewhere you've always felt compelled to visit but where you've never been?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. It's Italy for me. I would love so much to get a venetian mask and indulge in all of the culture there. Perhaps I over romanticize it though?

Have you ever avoided places or people just because you do not want to be reminded of someone?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Not guilty. In the end it is inevitable. Have you ever why there is so much hate in the world?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Guilty? I think? If the question is in fact have you ever wondered why there is so much hate in the world? Then, most definitely yes. Unfortunately having been one who used to harbor a lot of hatred I can understand where they all might be coming from. "Fear leads to anger. Anger Leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Tried on someone's clothing and liked it so much you lied when that person asked if you knew where it was?
Mistreated

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever plotted someone's demise?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I do not think I could ever really kill someone. Now Torture them to near death then proceed to keep them alive because I believe living is more a punishment than death? Yes.

Believe in the death penalty?
Mistreated

Eikichi

Guilty.

Passing this one on.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Despairs

Not guilty. Do you live everyday of your life as if it were your last?

AmberStarfire

(I believe that's paraphrased from Marcus Aurelius). I do approach every day that way and think about it practically every day. I don't change the way I live because of it, as it's how I live.

Passing it on.

Mnemosyne

Guilty but Not Guilty? I don't think I really consciously make a decision to do as much? I live every day as if I do not care if another day comes? So perhaps this answer is similar to Amber's? Not certain...

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Walked around in a state of undress with the blinds open?
Mistreated

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever wished you were an animal of some kind?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. So many times over. A raven, a fox, a bunny, a wolf, a frog, so on and so forth. Oh a horse as well, lovely horses.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Felt guilty when going through some form of security, even when you had nothing to hide?
Mistreated

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever wanted to rule the world?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Only once, during that dark time when I thought I was better than everyone else. Ruling the world seems like far too much trouble most days now. It sounds like a sad unforgiving sort of job, no matter what end you are on.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Buried or hidden something because it upset you too much to look at but you could not give it up?
Mistreated

Deamonbane

Not guilty.

Guilty or not guilty of practicing movie lines in front of a mirror?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Haven't done that in ages though, mostly because it is not entirely too fun to practice lines on your own with no one to respond to them. Although I suppose it helps with concentration?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Given someone a gift that did more bad than it did good?
Mistreated

Despairs

Not guilty. Do you worry about others besides yourself?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Everyone Else > Me.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: When strangers come over, have you felt the need to get all dressed up to impress them?
Mistreated

Eikichi

Not guilty. I've greeting people in wearing little other than a towel or boxers.

Guilty or not guilty of ever purposefully of making yourself look worse?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Mnemosyne

Half guilty...? I definitely thought many times 'nobody cares what I look like, so why should I care?' then later regretted my decisions of various hairstyles I hacked into my hair and realized I was in fact making it worse. I just can't trust hairstylists to do what I want, I rather get mad at myself for wrecking myself than someone else.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Wanted it to flood or for there to be mountains of snow so you could avoid something?
Mistreated

AmberStarfire

Not guilty. I have wished for a fire drill/alarm so I could escape class before and it happened a short time later.

Passing it on.

Belle33

Guilty - I've thought it, but I didn't really WANT it to happen.

Ever been the object of someone's crush?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Guilty. I didn't notice it, because I was too focused on academic goals. Have you ever drank ten bottles of water?

AmberStarfire

Guilty. More than that in my lifetime. :)

Have you ever run a full marathon?

Belle33

Not guilty.  But I've done run/walk combos.

Have you ever saved a life?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP