Seduced, Betrayed, Enslaved. (female required) [mul]

Started by Royler, June 24, 2009, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Royler

You've fled from wherever it is you're from, for whatever reason, and have arrived at a city, one of those sparkling jewels of civilization in these barbaric, lawless lands. Unfortunately the city you find yourself in isn't that much safer, and a lone woman will no doubt find herself preyed upon by slavers, thieves or worse. Fighter or no, you're going to have to find friends.

You find yourself receiving the attention of a handsome, charming, passionate man who looks to be alone, just like you. He's a traveller, and seems large enough to be quite capable of protecting himself. He is respectful, treats you like a lady, keeps his distance yet actively jousts for your favour. It was plain that he wouldn't be satisfied with anyone less than you. Then again, the same was equally plain to the other lone, vulnerable women Royler has seduced and then forcibly sold to slavers.

This is where I'll end things, because like any good story between two characters anything could potentially happen. The chemistry between us will determine what shape the plot will take, but at some point your character will find herself betrayed by her once lover and sold into slavery. A spark of longing might remain from which a twisted romance might sprout, perhaps only hatred, or maybe an angsty tempest of the two. There will be much fodder for roleplay as well as for sex, D/s, bdsm and whatever else might organically crop up.

AidaLily

This one sounds pretty interesting.

Does it start out with the relationship with Royler or being a slave?
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Royler

Quote from: AidaLily on June 24, 2009, 08:21:34 PM
This one sounds pretty interesting.

Does it start out with the relationship with Royler or being a slave?

Neither. It'll start out with your character entering the city. This will require you, the applicant, to make the first post establishing your character, her background and detailing her arrival. If you're interested in the story this shouldn't be too daunting a task, and I can promise you that your effort will be reciprocated.

AidaLily

Ok. Any ages you prefer (within the guidelines)? Anything specific she should be wearing? Anyway she should be speaking?

Ons and Offs

Royler

No to all three. Although I do appreciate people who allow me to tailor the more superficial attributes of their character to my liking, for the record.

AidaLily

Ons and Offs

Royler

Quote from: AidaLily on June 24, 2009, 09:14:49 PM
Where to post the first topic then?

Sorry if I've misled you, but I'm not ready to start yet; I'm not in that much of a hurry I put a lot of effort into my writing and ideas so I want to be one hundred per cent sure that I'm matched up with the right partner for what I have in mind.

AidaLily

Oh ok. No problem. Send me a pm if you want me to be the partner for it.

Ons and Offs

Naiayur

I'm interested if you're still open, if not I'll look to see if you post another thread. ;)

Feel free to pm.
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs

Royler

The position has been filled, thank you all for your interest.