What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

This is my second chance. I will get it right this time.

HannibalBarca

"Did he just say what I think he said?  I think he did...what in the hell is he thinking?"
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

You made the mistake of crossing me and for that you will pay dearly. I won't be satisfied until your skull is resting at my feet!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Sel Nar

BY GIVING HER A SWORD, IF SHE GETS INJURED, THAT WILL BE A VALUABLE LESSON

Moonhare

Despairs

Hello handsome! Want to have lunch together?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Swashbuckler

Captain Maltese

"Come dawn we ride, come day we fight, now come but here into my embrace while the sun is yet to stir."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

"Remember this. One, never assume anything of me. Two.  We're friends, I will never intentionally do anything to hurt you. Three. If I die out there, remember me for who I am, and not for what I became."

Rummy Tum Tum

Despairs

Captain Maltese

"While you are down there, can you see if I lost a contact lens?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Despairs

I may be a sidekick but I can still kick your ass.

Captain Maltese

"...where are my manners. Would you like to lend a robe before the book club convenes?"

Despairs

I need a drink and a massage after that horrible display of yours.

willow

First kiss my cheekbone,  then proceed with the quest I have bestowed upon upon you.
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

One of these days, the shoe will be on the other foot.

willow

I don't think this girl understands I've claimed her soul for eternity

Despairs

Captain Maltese

"I put a marble in one of my eye sockets and keep rolling it from eye to eye. Of course she is mesmerized."

willow

They better answer their phone this time cause I can see it right next to them

Despairs

Is there no man..or woman that can satisfy my needs?

willow

There is nobody who can satisfy my needs >(