Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jassara Sunn

Granted, now you must live under water, no longer able to breath on land.

I wish animals could talk.

Veluux

Granted, all animals gain human intelligence... while all humans are reduced to animal intelligence. A donkey takes your for his pet.

I wish I could fall asleep right now.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Jassara Sunn

Granted! You fall asleep, never to wake again. Not dead, just locked in an eternal slumber, only broken when you're able to form a rational thought.

I wish I had to power to "throw" myself into other people, glimpsing how they see things.

Veluux

Granted. The first person's perspective you are able to take on is mine - while I am still entombed in the paralysis of my most recently corrupted wish - which now traps you as well inside the dreams of my sleeping mind.

I wish I had a very very large bed.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Phil66666

But when you open the bag, a blue paint bomb explodes in your face.

I wish I had a pet hamster.

Mordred

Granted.. but the cute little furball snuck into 'that room'.. ohhh yes, you know the room.. where you got things hidden. Became soooo traumatized by what it saw.. it ran away. Joined the circus.. became the main attraction.. then later found you, all full of itself from the fame. Sent it's henchmen (also hamsters.. but the kind you wouldn't wanna meet in a dark alley late at night).. who threw you in a cell. Yeah.. kinda anticlimactic ending.. although the monstrous hamsters.. thought they were a cool addiction.. yeah?

I wish I could think up spectacular endings.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Granted but now you can't come up with spectacular beginnings

I wish when I wished it would actually come true.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Granted.. but the backlog through your entire life, and allllllll prior lives.. swarms you at once.. making you go quite mad with so many sudden granted wishes. Your mind descends into  absolute madness. Welcome! Heh.. how's it going, gorgeous?

I wish I could simply have one year where I made all the right decisions. See? A humble wish. Not being my normal greedy self.
*See Pillory*

shooter6806

It would be your first year of life as a baby, not this year or next year.  Your days of making nothing but correct decisions are over.

I wish that I could make a wish without anyone being able to corrupt it.
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Jassara Sunn

Granted............... That was sarcasm! Your wish has been corrupted!

I wish I could finish the book I've been working on......

Flaming

Granted, you decide to be finished with it and delete all of your files...

I wish my shoulder didn't hurt

Jassara Sunn

Granted, your shoulder and entire arm disappear.

I wish I understood men....

Flaming

Granted, now you realize that chips and beer ARE a proper meal, and suddenly understand that watching sports in tv is the most enjoyable of activities and so this will be your lifestyle for now on... besides, all those shoes you keep... you can't even think why you bought them in the first place...

I wish I was immune to hangovers 

Damian Silvermane

Granted, now you're vulnerable to drug addiction including alcohol!

I wish I had better motivation to exercise.

Belle33

Granted - there's a hungry bear right behind you.  I suggest you run... fast!

I wish I could have my cake and eat it too.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Damian Silvermane

Granted, you now have diabetes and become the successor posterchild of Wilford Brimley!

I wish the Elder Scrolls MMO would be out now. D:

Belle33

Granted - but there's a bug in the system, and after 5 minutes Rick Ashley's Never Gonna Give You Up video starts looping and never ends.  Have fun with that.

I wish gas prices were lower, much lower.

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, they match the prices of 1960 - but you can only pay with bills dated from 1960 or earlier.

I wish it only rained in the evenings, leaving all days sunny and pleasant.

Belle33

Granted.  But there's an end to midnight strolls on the beach and fireworks on the fourth of July.  Thanks a lot.

I wish there was a full moon every night.

Mr Bigglesworth

*Sorry about that*
Granted, but the world is soon taken over by werewolves.

I wish I had a pet goat to eat my junk mail.

Belle33

That is a terrific wish. Creative, Good for the planet, Good for the goat, and a useful way to get rid of junk mail.  Totally granted.  But, theres sooo much junk mail the the goat droppings make it impossible for you to get out of your house.  Trapped inside, you loose your business, can't pay bills and are soon evicted.  On the bright side - no more junk mail - which is what you really wanted anyway.  So, yeah - I'd say that's a success.

I wish I had thought of facebook first.

Adammair

Granted, but it's not the same Facebook we know today, and MySpace takes it over it and it becomes "MyFace". (ooohh...MyFace! Gonna have to trademark and patent that one, and register the domain name, and...) ;D

I wish I could stop hiccuping and never hiccup again.

Jassara Sunn

Granted, he eats a piece of mail you believe to be junk, but actually contains a check for LARGE lump sum of money.....

I wish my writers block would disappear.

Mordred

Granted. But in it's place.. where the writer's block once sat all menacing.. is now an exceptionally annoying jello block. And whenever you try to do anything productive, including writing.. but also including anything from slipping on shoes to standing up.. anyyyyyything.. it starts to pelt you with chunks of it's neverending jello substance. And while you soon start to be quite alluring.. all slick and jello-fied.. it does make the day-to-day moments somewhat difficult. But you are quite fetching.

I wish the human (and vampire) mind was completely understood (and accessible) for it's immense potential.. in every possible way.
*See Pillory*

Jassara Sunn

Ohh dear, I hope its black cherry jello, yuuumm........

Granted! Now humans are no longer human. They contain imaginable powers, so immense, they cannot control it and end up destorying themselves. With the vampires new found powers, they find animal blood is not enough to sustain them. But they feed off of them anyway, quickly killing off every species of animals. No with no blood, they slowly begin to die off, leaving the world to be ove run by............. INSECTS!!!!!!!

I wish for a never ending supply of cash!