One Shot Futa Gang Bang (NC or Bondage)

Started by Elohim, December 29, 2008, 11:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

I don’t often participate in games that involve sex for sex sake very often, but, recently I”ve been having a little itch that does need to be scratched.  I’m looking to start a one shot, a gang bang scene involving a young woman (Either 100% female or futanari not quite sure) and, however many other Futa character’s I’m able to snag.  Plotwise I haven’t really formulated anything particularly heavy, leaning towards a hazing situation.  Either for a sorority, or perhaps a sports team.

Sabby

Elohim

Sabby

...if I had futa-gal pals to reassure me ^__^

Elohim

I figure it would probably be easier to grab people's attentions if I worked on a bit of a plot to provide the game a bit of a focus. 

Katherine Hatch’s life is college is just beginning, and it seemed to be starting off with a bang. It's the first night that she's been on campus, and the first party is just about to be kicked into high gear.  It's being held at one of the most prestigious sororities on Campus, and the young woman was able to snag an invite.  It promises the be an unforgettable evening, in more ways then one.  Little does Katherine know, but this Sorority plays home to a special sort of girl, ones who happen to possess both sets of reproductive organs, and Katherine wasn't chosen to be a quest persae but to act as entertainment for the evening's festivities.  The girl's might be getting a little surprise of their own when they lift up Katherine's skirt to see her own rather prodigious length, perhaps, when the night is over and if she's able to weather the storm that's to come with class, they might even let her into their little club.

Tom

Elohim

Four people should be enough to get started, more are welcome of course,  though the available slots are shrinking.

Transgirlenstein

I would love to play an agressive futa :)
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Rayve13

Elohim

Sure!  Though that is the last spot, unless any players decide to drop out.

Rayve13