Dragon Age 2 Pairing Ideas

Started by Liam, May 15, 2012, 02:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Like the title says, I am looking for a roleplay based on the Dragon Age 2 setting. Loved the game, loved the characters, and would really love to roleplay something sexy with them, since the game alone does not leave me satisfied. I need more!!.

Here I will list the pairings I would love to do in a roleplay, so please feel free to browse around and buy the one you want the most. I put hearts to let you know how much I would like each pairing. Of course, if I listed all of them, it means I would like to make them happen, but some pairings are a bit more tempting to me than others. Please, have a look. (I'll be playing the male characters)

Hawke / Isabela ♥♥♥♥♥
  Hawke / Merrill ♥♥♥♥♥
  Hawke / Bethany ♥♥♥♥♥ (Incest indeed)
  Hawke / Aveline ♥♥♥♥
  Hawke (Mage version) / Meredith ♥♥♥♥♥
  Hawke / Flemeth ♥♥♥♥♥
  Hawke / Isabela & Merrill ♥♥♥♥♥
  Hawke / Isabela & Aveline ♥♥♥♥♥
  Hawke / Isabela & Bethany ♥♥♥♥♥
  Hawke / Isabela & Merrill & Aveline ♥♥♥♥♥♥ (You're greater than Andraste to me)

Varric / Isabela ♥♥♥♥
  Varric / Cassandra ♥♥♥♥♥
  Varric / Female Hawk ♥♥♥♥
  Varric / Isabela & Aveline ♥♥♥♥♥
  Varric / Female Hawk & Bethany ♥♥♥♥♥
  Varric / Isabela & Merrill ♥♥♥♥♥

Anders / Isabela ♥♥♥♥♥
  Anders / Bethany ♥♥♥♥♥
  Anders / Female Hawk ♥♥♥♥
  Anders / Meredith ♥♥♥♥♥
  Anders / Bethany & Merrill ♥♥♥♥♥
  Anders / Bethany & Female Hawke ♥♥♥♥♥

Sandal / Female Hawke ♥♥♥♥♥♥ (This one would great... but it's just a joke *laughs*)

For any of those, we can have a mission or two where the characters need to work as a team and fight together, to then become closer to one another and begin to care for eachother if they get along. Depending on the pairing, I think we can do different missions and side quests. I have some in mind, but it depends on the characters and, besides, I'd like to talk ideas first with the person interested, so the two of us can add some content to the story.

Please feel free to comment and suggest anything you want. I'm more than willing to receive any ideas or questions you might have. Please contact me here or via PM.

Thank you for your time and interest.

- Liam.

Athilea

Varric / Female Hawk...I wish they had let this pairing happen in the game. Varric is magnificient. I would love to do this one with you. ^_^ If that's something you would be interested in at least.

Liam

Quote from: Athilea on May 15, 2012, 10:16:12 AM
Varric / Female Hawk...I wish they had let this pairing happen in the game. Varric is magnificent. I would love to do this one with you. ^_^ If that's something you would be interested in at least.

I know, Varric is such a great character!... Too bad for the ladies. But hey, here we can change that and we can make him an available option. ;)

I'm definitely interested, so let's talk about the details over PM.

Thank you.

September

I think Varric did shag Hawke, he just didn't blab about it to his interrogator.
Some of my ons.

Oreida Wesker

OO! You used one of Aimo's drawings for Varric. ^_^ Damn, she does wonderful pictures of him. She even has a short hand drawn flash of him strip dancing  before a mabari puppy pushes him off stage.  -squees- Not to mention there is a really cute picture of him and Merril.. And a naughty one of Him and F!Hawke. -swoons quietly- Gosh, I love Aimo's Varric..
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Athilea

I'm glad I'm not the only one that recognizes that artist.