The Incubus [Soft-NC, Human, Freeform, Impreg Themes, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, February 02, 2014, 10:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

THE INCUBUS STILL AT LARGE!

The news article catches your eye immediately with a perverse fascination. The names are being withheld to protect the victims as expected, and it's not like you don't feel any sympathy for them, but something about the story seems to be utterly enthralling. Somewhere in your home city there's a serial rapist on the prowl.

The police call him the Wedding Bells Rapist but the media took to calling him 'The Incubus' a long time ago because he hides his face from his victims using a full devil mask. Described as tall and powerfully built, he tends to simply overpower his victims from sheer strength. The news article mentions that he's been active for over a year now with the police seemingly no closer to catching him but insisting that they're doing their best, though that must be a shallow comfort to the 30+ housewives he's raped.

That's what the newspapers are saying though, the tabloids claim he's actually had over a hundred victims, it's just that for some reason his victims refuse to come forward. The darker corners of the internet tell an even more twisted story if you're willing to listen. It not that you don't feel any empathy for the victims, but you can't help but feel a little wet as you think of this along with your hubby's medical test results. . .

A story series I used to do that I'm thinking of bringing back and seeing if anyone is interested. The basic premise would be that last March - which was about a year ago - a very virile, devil-masked rapist started targeting married women with sterile husbands and keeping their wedding rings as trophies. Officially he's had 30 victims but he's rumored to have actually had over a hundred. Deeply psychotic, the Incubus believes that his rapes have all been the greatest sexual experiences in the lives of his victims and that there's nothing his victims would like more then to get pregnant by his sexually predatory behavior. Being a Soft-NC RP, he is often - not always but more often then not - correct at least in terms of the number and intensity of the orgasms.

Other plot points we can talk about, though some others are set - I'm just not sharing them because SPOILERS. :P

Looking for female partners to play the victims, attractive women who are married but their husbands are sterile. Victims can interact with each other if agreed beforehand but usually won't. This is a shared world with nothing genuinely supernatural in it and with some building already in it but the threads are solos. We can talk details. If you are interested, I'd appreciate it if you posted interest here but we actually talk in PMs, don't want to spread around too many spoilers.

Edit:- And just to make sure nobody complains, we are talking Soft-NC RPing, which admittedly has about as much in common with actual rape as Barbie Dolls have in common with actual women or HotWheels with actual Cars. We are aware of that, doesn't mean HotWheels and/or Barbies aren't fun to play with sometimes anyway. lol
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.