Onyx's Plots (Back after a long hiatus)

Started by Lady Onyx, October 09, 2014, 08:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Onyx

First things first let's link this puppy here Now what you're seeing there is sort of a combination of my cravings, themes, and kinks. As mentioned in that particular thread there isn't much I won't do as long as it's not in the off's category.

Status

3 of 10 roleplays filled and 0 on hiatus

Update: 08/24/2016
It's been nearly 3 months since I was on Elliquy for any real length of time. A serious of real life events called me away. On top of that throw in a new job and what you get is far too much going on to even be able to focus on a post much less come up with new ideas. Needless to say, I was not a very happy Onyx for months. However, now I am back and very eager to find all manner of new partners with which to discuss fantastic ideas full of adventure, intrigue and intimacy. So that being said I'm going to revamp some aspects of this request thread and see if I can coax some new partners to join me.

The plots I have listed are only summaries of the idea or the beginning scene. Roles can be changed based on gender preference or role preference. A few of them will have both of us playing various NPC's in the universe or even doubling up if both parties desire. They can also be simplified depending on the taste of potential partners. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been roleplaying for something close to 10 years now venturing into adult themed around the time I turned 19. I prefer between 2-5 paragraphs per post but I can do more if the situation calls for it. I feel it takes, at least, two good paragraphs to keep a story going and more often than not end up with a minimum of 3 or 4. There are exceptions, however, smut based roleplays will range on the shorter side of things while story based will more often than not being on the longer side.
Themes

High Fantasy ((Give me Sidhe, Witches, Wizards anything involving magic in a wholly unique universe. I adore it!))
Modern Fantasy
Supernatural ((Vampire, Shapeshifters, demons and the occult also one of my favorite themes))
Modern((As long as we can get a bit of an adventure thrown in.))
Futuristic
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Victorian Era
Medieval
Post-Apocalyptic
Comic-Verse ((Marvel to be specific))

Cravings

Crimnal Syndicates: I'm in the mood for something involving organized crime syndicates no mafia or drug cartels. More along the lines of thieves, assassins,hackers and 'private' protection companies. I quite like the idea of being the one doing the hiring or even being a member of one of the said groups. The nice thing about the general idea is there is really no limit to what time frames can be explored aside from a few restrictions in the hacker department naturally. I would love to find a partner willing to help me create a decent world/universe with plenty of adventure and a nice dusting of smut.

Time Travel: Yes time travel. To have someone from modern day suddenly shoved into a world full of magic and medieval warfare or even to have someone from such a time shoved into the future. I know it can get corny quickly but getting a good plot going would prevent it from becoming too terribly stale. Throw in some antagonists, a touch of forbidden romance and the possibilities quickly go from corny, to full of potential. At least in my opinion.

Modern Fantasy: Quite some time ago I had this simply amazing idea that did not pan out as well as expected. I wanted to do something involving Fae in a modern universe selling some manner of a magical drug. The pairing was set between the gatekeeper/drug supplier and an investigative reporter. The thing is I didn't hammer out the idea well enough and it sort of fizzled after becoming far more smut focus than I had originally intended. I would love to give it another try and if someone has some way to expand upon the idea please let me know I'd love to hear it.

Lady Onyx

~Plot Ideas~

Setting: Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk
Pairing: M/F M/M
Name:  The Hacker
Idea: They were a legend in the underground, able to hack almost any system and dig for data without leaving a trace. Highly sought after and paid quite well for their time they would often data mine sensitive information to sell on the black-market for exuberant fees. Everything had a price and the price was everything to the hacker. The more money they had, the more modifications they were able to make. Cybernetic eyes that could read data faster than a human's? Check. Nanomachines injected into the blood to keep the metabolic rate stable with little to no food? Check. Optical uplink for visual data mining jobs? Check. Anything to make them better and faster than anyone else on the circuit.

But what happens when they catch the attention of the upper echelons of society? Well, they did what anyone with enough credits could do, sent someone in to find out just who it was that was causing such chaos in the lower city. So someone is inserted into the ranks of the hacker’s followers, someone with enough skill to catch their attention but not so much skill they became a threat. What starts out as an attempt to put a face to the hacker handle that’s been tormenting the city official quickly becomes something much more complicated.

The idea needs a lot of fine-tuning as my knowledge on cyberpunk is embarrassingly basic. I do want to see the agent become a powerful ally to the hacker. Maybe they uncover a government plot to wipe out the lower city, or perhaps the agent simply becomes addicted to the dangers. It has a ton of options and I’d love the chance to explore them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Setting: Fantasy
Pairing: M/M, M/F
Name: Of Mages and Men
Idea: The Kingdom of Maeb is known for its lush valleys and fruitful ports. It is wealthy, and the mages want for nothing. Humans without magic are not so lucky. Many are born into poverty and die in poverty they beg for bread on the market streets beneath the magically lit lanterns in front of magically build store. Some find employ working for the mages as maids and cooks doing tasks that their more powerful counterparts find distasteful. Others resort to thievery and subterfuge to survive.

In fact in the capital alone five thieves’ guilds, four assassin guilds and three black market trade guilds exist. The black market trade guilds provide enchanted tools and weapons for their counterparts who then go about and use them to steal from and or kill mages. However with the death of one another three are there to take his or her place. It is a losing battle and the numbers in those guilds become fewer every year.

What happens when a mage asks to be accepted into an assassin guild?

Lady Onyx

Updated

Lady Onyx

New Plots and Cravings! Really excited to see if any of them get picked up.

Lady Onyx

Added a few notes to the plots listed under the appropriate section. New Cravings added as well.

Lady Onyx

New Plots and Cravings! Get'em while they're hot!

Lady Onyx

Modified cravings and plots again. May add more plots in shortly.

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Updated, new plot, new craving and new notice under Important.

Lady Onyx

Updated with new cravings, plots and a new message to my partners/future partners.

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Updated once again, new cravings and removal of old plots.

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Updated after a very, very long hiatus