Between the Light and the Shadows (IC - Light)

Started by OmniKitty, May 20, 2011, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmniKitty

(OOC -
This is the default thread of those alined with the Light side of the magical world. Post here if you are in the Light community at all, or just visiting. If you're about to switch to another thread, make sure to somehow say where you are going to and where you came from in your next post.

To make things easier, you should title every post with your alliance, where you are, and if you are with anybody in bold. And also bold your name inside your post. Example:

Neutral - Orphanage with Laycie

It was one in the morning when Larissa heard a loud cracking noise.. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah rest of your post goes here.

If you have any questions or suggestions, just ask me. If you think you have a better idea than mine, tell me. This is going to be a fairly loose game, there are no set in stone rules. Just try to keep it consistent. :-))

IC - Neutral | IC - Dark | OOC

A&As updated: 10.01.2012--
Currently available for a limited number of new roleplays! If you want to revive our old one, contact me.

It's pretty to hear the things you say,
You're pretty to watch at all,

I need your starlight in the back of my head...

Lilitu

Light- At the Church in town

Evie
was roused from her sleep by a stern voice "Miss! You can't sleep here. Get out of my church!" She blinked as the morning sun momentarily stunned her but before she could come to, she was being pulled to her feet by a plump, balding priest. "This is a house of God not a sorority!" He bellowed as he tossed her to the sidewalk bellow the front steps, throwing the little sack of belongings she carried on top of her.
Some passersby in their finest clothes pretended not to see the waif in the ragged black dress, and dirt on her face as they flocked in to their house of worship.
Evie stood astonished by this, she thought of all places to go for refuge this would be the best. She looked at the women in their pressed dresses and their heeled shoes then looked down at her own bare and dirty feet before shrugging off the rude awakening, gathering the things that fell from her pack and she walked down the block to an empty park.
She sat down on the swing and watched the clouds. She knew she had a purpose here and that was to bring light into the darkness that shrouded people's hearts. The problem now was that she wasn't sure where to begin.

JadenMystic

Neutral--The Park

Dream looked around the park at no one in particular. She felt odd being in the Light area having just come from visiting her mom who is of the Light. She could feel the shadows trying to surround her to make her feel better, but she didn't need her dad's abilities of Dark trying to get in the way when she talked to the Light recruiter that her mother wanted her to speak with. She just hoped she'd recognise her when she saw her.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

JadenMystic

Neutral--The Park

Dream spoke to the wind to her mother. "It would've helped if you had given me a description of the friend I'm supposed to be meeting with...or a name perhaps..." She listened to the wind and waited for a reply from her, but didn't receive one. She sighed. "Five more minutes, and I bounce, mama.. I can't handle the feeling I'm getting anymore, and I don't want to hurt your friend IF she even shows up..."

She could hear in the wind the sigh that her mother gave to her all the time when she felt like this. "Fine dear. Next time, I'll make sure she's there before I talk to you so you don't have to be here that long then..."

Dream whispered back, "Thanks mama..."

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.