Choose Your Own Adventure - Looking for more players

Started by TheRollingBarrel, May 09, 2007, 05:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRollingBarrel

Hello, all! I'm looking for lady players in a choose-your-own-adventure style of RP.

The concept of this RP is one I don't think has been done like this before on this forum: you will take the roll of a female college student in an offbeat modern-day world, who has had the misfortune of leaving her dorm room without any clothes on from the waist down (with the exception of footwear). Unable to return to the dorm due to renovation issues, you must continue about your day exposed to the world around you. However, not all will go as planned as you're detracted from your normal goals--what happens, exactly, depends on the person as I will likely not run the same RP for each player beyond the initial concept.

I will control many of the NPCs as well as provide you with your choices; I will only point out which roads this RP Car can take. Your job will be to take which of those roads you think you'd prefer and describe your own actions, as well as anything sexual I set you out to do, and any actions NPCs do to you that I do not specify. If I give you something you're uncomfortable in doing, please say so--I will gladly provide more choices and I'm sure we can reach a compromise. There will not be any rape; any sexual interaction with NPCs will be consenting. However, if a character comes onto you that you don't want any part of, you are free to physically beat him or her back.

As mentioned in the first paragraph, since you're bottomless, the RPs will focus on your vagina. You will be asked to store things in it--some are unconventional and others wouldn't work in real life, but since this is an RP, I ask for a little suspension of disbelief. Depending on the willingness of the player, items will vary from rational items (quarters, vibrators, etc) to larger, more irrational items (action figures, fire hydrants, etc). The "offbeat modern-day world" you live in is a place of superior vaginal elasticity. Aside from the masturbatory aspects, I miiight dabble in a little bit of standard intercourse, but this is mostly a solo exhibitionism-type RP. Again, it depends on the player.

I'm looking predominantly for genuine ladies (not guys roleplaying ladies in this case) who can follow along with my creative direction. Right now I'm only accepting two or three players, depending on how many responses I get and how eager said players are. Since I've never managed more than one RP at a time, this is an experimental thing that I hope develops wings. So if you're interested, tell me a little bit about yourself; I'd like to get to know you, since I anticipate we'll be RPing together for a while.

Here's to some responses!

--TRB
TheRollingBarrel's Turn Ons and Turn Offs thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9789.0

Current roleplays:
Choose your own Adventure (modding) (Details) (still open!)

brittney

..and the new guy is off to a running start! you're doing better than i am, at least. i haven't even started posting up my own ideas yet.

but i'd be interested in trying out this game. it sounds intriguing to be given a series of choices.

<3 britt (another newbie to the forum--welcome!)

TheRollingBarrel

Quote from: brittney on May 09, 2007, 10:58:47 PM
..and the new guy is off to a running start! you're doing better than i am, at least. i haven't even started posting up my own ideas yet.

but i'd be interested in trying out this game. it sounds intriguing to be given a series of choices.

<3 britt (another newbie to the forum--welcome!)

Hey, welcome yourself!

I'm glad to see you're interested in trying the game out. I'll set it up tomorrow, since I wanna leave a window for anyone else who wants to join. I'll either start it in the Light Single Threads or the Light Small Games (as no bondage is involved despite the strangeness of the "off beat modern-day world," it seems to be a better fit in Light), depending on if anyone else joins in.

Current roleplays:

brittney

sounds good. i'll be on the lookout for the new thread. :)

TheRollingBarrel

Current roleplays:

King_Furby

i think it's great that you are doing this type of game. It's not very common and it's really interesting

TheRollingBarrel

Thanks! The fun part about this world is that it's what you make of it; Brittney has turned it into something more contemporary, where sudden nakedness is out of the ordinary and something to be exploited. But if another player were willing to try, they could make it so that being stuck outside half-naked would really be part of the norm, and just an excuse to do kinky shit.

Current roleplays:

TheRollingBarrel

Sorry to double-post, but with Brittney out of commission for an undetermined amount of time, I would really like to pick up more people for this game. If you're curious about the rules or have any input, please check the top post in this topic; if you want to see how this game sorta plays out, check out what Brittney and I have going in the thread for the game. I'm not expecting you to play exactly as Brittney has, nor will my responses be identical to what you see in that topic, but you get the general gist of what the game is like.

Current roleplays: