I have some not so clean ideas, very dominant male wanted!

Started by KittyLana92, July 23, 2011, 09:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyLana92

Well, I'm very submissive, very....well yea....we can talk more about THAT stuff later...ahem. >////> Although I wouldnt mind posting in the proper forum I'd LIKE it to be in a PM (aka email) so its a bit more....Private, should I say?

Simple ideas:
Girl is bought and turned into a slave. (fav)
Male teacher "teaches" female student about sex ed.
Criminal on the run (you should get the idea...-////- )
Girl is kidnapped.
OR:
You (who ever you are) and I can think of a Role play together. what ever floats your boat..so to speak lol.

Give me a run by of your character. I like evil sadistic guys but not EVIL to the point of hurting me. One who can be very charming and seductive. but again, I'm very open person so just be you! er..  your character... >.>;

reply if interested?
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)