News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Thread: Gangbang House Party

Started by Daelen, October 07, 2012, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

So, I hope I am posting this in the right place, if not I trust a mod to come and tell me otherwise. *Looks around for Gods/Goddesses/etc. then continues on* Zipporah and I have been talking, and are interested in trying something on this site. She wants to be a part of a gangbang, as the main course as it were. She has asked that in game she is the focus of attention, and I am wanting to give her that.

The setting: It'll be a house party, a secluded house in the woods with a deck and a hot tub out on that deck. There will be a bar, with Zipporah serving drinks and otherwise catering to the guests sexual and nonsexual needs. In character, the house will belong to me, Zipporah's Master, and I will have final say on something not being okay.

Rules: Anything on Zipporah's Dislikes and Never lists are, of course, off limits. Guests of all kinds are welcome, as long as you do not go against these limits. As I said before, Zipporah will be the main course, so to speak so any sex that happens will be with her involved. General dirty names are, for the most part, acceptable and in some cases even encouraged. Names like "fuck meat" or "pig" are off limits, as well as any names demeaning her appearance, or intelligence.

I think that covers the basics before the game even gets put together, so if I put this together would there be a good turnout? Does this appeal to a number of people?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Zipporah

I'm really excited to do this, hopefully there'll be a good response!  If anyone has any questions for me, you can either ask Daelen or me directly. 

kingmaster1

I'm interested in this :-)

Sounds like it could be fun.

Daelen

Glad to get a bite, hopefully the first of many!

Vaulera

I would have some interest in this, most definitely. I don't know terribly much as to what gender player you are looking for, but gangbang is a large on for me.

Daelen

All genders are welcome, both player and character. Keep in mind that Zipporah will be the focus of said gangbang, all sex focused on her.

Gekido

I may take a crack at this, I will see how it goes :)

Daelen

Since I'm getting a decent amount of feedback, I'll go ahead and start setting up the thread. Look for it in the next day or so :-).

kingmaster1

PhantomPistoleer

Seems like an enjoyable romp.

I'd like to participate in the gangbang, too!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Daelen

It took longer than I meant it to to get it all together, but the threads are finally up. Please look at and post into the OOC thread first. Thanks and have fun!

OOC and Character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154975.0

Main thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154974.0

Daelen

Just thought I would ping this thread again before sending out PMs to those I know might be interested.

Mora

Daelen

Rage

In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Daelen

The more the merrier. Just take a look at the OOC and the game thread, make sure to 'apply' at the OOC thread for acceptance. This house party is VIP only hehe