RP: 1x1 Search: Star Wars [ looking for someone to play Kylo Ren]

Started by VideoKid, December 16, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So, I am basically putting up a new fandom request. I am wanting someone to portray Kylo Ren to one of my original characters or I don’t mind playing Rey. I don’t mind the plot setting. I’m open to discussing it. I did an older role play last year where I played an OC sister, it was incest, but it was really one of the best role plays I did. Then I had a rough beginning to this year and with other circumstanced the role play faded. I reached out to the person I was role playing with, but I am supposing didn’t want to continue. So I am looking for yet another game with him.

I saw the last Jedi last night and it was really good, but I will not give any spoilers. Please message me! I have a lot of free time right now. More than I could want. So please feel free to message me.

Guess another thing is....spoiler or not, it was revealed apparently that they were not family related but there is a lot of people such as myself that still think they could be. Two random force users just don't connect that strongly for no reason. So I am looking for incest but I don't mind leaving that part out. I've had a few people decline over that, so just state it in the beginning.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide