Snakes on a Plane was SOOOO Cool!

Started by RubySlippers, August 18, 2006, 04:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

A bunch of us from work got to go on the company dime and saw this movie earlier today. It was so cool. Not to give away much of the plot but there is a FBI witness to some sociopathic crime lord on the plane and he unleashed snakes spurred on by pheromones that make them go nuts and attack everything!  People, each other, electronics- its just evil.

The movie had cordial nods to Airport 75', The Towering Inferno, various bad movies including the mandatory nerdy expert and some fine bad acting that was good.

And everyone was waiting to see how everyone got it and the tension to get to the big all out snake attack was awesome.

Now Mr. Jackson was incredible as the FBI tough guy and it had lots of scary moments- and the funny ones.

BTW wait after the movie they have the SNAKES ON A PLANE music video!

On a scale of 1 as in a pet gopher snake to 10 as in real big mega-sized python I give this 10 HISSES. sssssssssssssssssssssssss... lol

This is going to be the chessiest fun movie classic since The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Attack of the Killer Tomatos- there is a nice sex scene with a topless woman with a nice rack as well- and appropriate bad language.

Akioth

Hold on let me find a Male responce here......BOOBIES!?!?!?!?! *Rushes to movies*

Possible Female Responce.....Snakes?

>< TeeHee, I might go see it later.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Mia Saisyu

I don't think i'll ever bring myself to see it. As an avid 4chan goer, and a YTMND goer, I used to think this whole "snakes on a plane" thing was just a joke..

It's such an internet meme it ruined it for me, haha.

Jefepato

Quote from: Mia Saisyu on August 25, 2006, 01:15:11 AM
I don't think i'll ever bring myself to see it. As an avid 4chan goer, and a YTMND goer, I used to think this whole "snakes on a plane" thing was just a joke..

It's such an internet meme it ruined it for me, haha.

Odd.  That's exactly why I want to see it.

They reshot scenes from the movie because the Internet demanded it.  That makes it a defining, not to mention completely awesome, event in our culture.  I could never live with the shame if I missed seeing SoaP.