Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*also crawls out of the jar of dirt.. (in super small mode.. a weird little trick picked up in the 1600s during my mushroom infatuation.. yeah.. long story).. brushes off the little clumps (big clumps in my tiny state).. then grabs win as Johns pops that thing down for a moment.. and slips through a vent with win (which.. in my small hands.. shifts super small also).. diving into a cloudy blue vortex to send me on my way*
*See Pillory*

rhev

Hasn't tried to win in so long that his sudden reappearance will clench the win!

johns1994

If only it were that easy :P

*wins*

Ignis

But you know some random jester will walk in and get the win.

johns1994

Argg! Foiled again!!!

Oh wait.... *wins*

rhev

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins*  Aww...the Blue Dude must be too pooped to make off with the win in his usual fun-filled fashion!  *Tip toes over to catch him asleep in his cozy coffin, the cute little win all snuggled up against his chest, snoozing away with him.  Scoops the little Darlin' up into her hands and lifts it out without disturbing the slumbering Vamp.  Quietly makes her way back to the door, singing softly "Lullaby, and good night, To the fanged one who bites...."

WINS! 

Mordred

*laying there.. one eye opened.. a small whisper lured a tiny bundle of shadow (hiding in a floorboard.. as those naughty little bits of shadow love to do).. sending it out to pounce upon the even naughtier little cowgirl with the sweet singing voice.. and it does. Or so the vampire believes by the sudden giggles he hears. Stretching wide, the sinister blue dude with the fangs finally stood, stretched again.. yawned.. and made his way towards the giggles.. leaning close to the squirming girl with the ten-gallon hat.. easily taking the win from her lovely little hands.. whispering in a somewhat deep, dark voice hidden by a lecherous grin*

"Mine.. but thank you for holding it, adorable."
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

*slipping that win from said hands beforehand, she runs off with the win tucked close to her chest* mine! all mine ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

Oh yes, this blue dude is greedy for the win on this particular cycle of earth versus sun. Off he goes, through various vapors of darkness and shadow to find and subdue the Foxy one.. sliding that win from her startled hands. *he can be quite frightening when needed.. yep, use number 11 for the trusty old fangs*.. Giving her bottom a playful tap, he looks up into the air and pulls a Neo.. blurring up into the stars, with the win.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

The kitsune uses her magical powers to determine exactly where the indigo fiend will reappear. Snatching the win from him, she grins & kisses him deeply before disappearing into the night.

"My win..."
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Kazuume

Nope it's totally like mine. *paints it pink then runs off with it*

win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Kitsunetsuki

Eep! Pink?! Deplorable...*steals it back just to wash the pink off of it* Ah, much better :D My win!
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Roleplay Frog

If I loose I'll be sad. your conscience will stop you.

Timeless

Sadly, my conscience does not deter me, so... *takes the Win from Deva's hands, snickering as she then vanish with a puff of smoke*

Roleplay Frog

*weeps* oh wait! I weep I win. booyah!

Timeless

*snatches the Win, snickering once again and flees with it*

Breathless Intent

*pulls Timeless into a polka dance contest and twirls her around a lot until she gets dizzy. Then, while she's still reeling and trying to recover, snatches the win away and disappears into the night*

Anesa

Hides out in the bushes, waiting for the Breathless one to walk by with the widely sought after win.  Hunkers down way low, heart racing, barely breathing, not wanting to make a sound before time.........waits............and then..

"AIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

...jumps out and skeers the tarnation (AND the win) out of her!

WINS!  :D

Mordred

Such a jolt of fear, wakes the dead.
And I.. being part of this illustrious group.. spring from my coffin like a demonic clown (for image purposes.. no wild-ass make-up on this ghoul).. fly through the night.. with a blurring run.. find the naughty cowgirl making tracks with her wild steed Clyde.. where I dive upon her, wrestle the win from those stubborn little hands (quite a grip you got there, blondie!).. and vanish into the night.. with one of Clyde's carrots (a very small weakness.. but a weakness, still).
Falls back into his deeply hidden box.. to catch a rerun of Seinfeld. Silly human with the silly friends.. another weakness.
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*slips in and quietly sedates everyone, sneaking out with the win*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Belle33

*is immune - steals the WIN and hurries off*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lycana

*runs into Belle and pickpockets the WIN from her before running away in the opposite direction*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Belle33

*checks pockets*  Dammmit!!!

*sends the cops after Lycana, recovers the WIN, but doesn't press charges... this time*  Now, behave you! 

*walks away with My WIN*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP