Breakfast Club?{Interest Check}

Started by KikuLei, November 07, 2010, 01:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

I'm sure we've all seen the Movie, The Breakfast Club. It was a good movie, especially for its time. What I want to do is somthing simular. There is a group of kids whom are in detention on a Saturday who would NEVER talk to eachother. Basically I kind of want the generic cliques. XD
( Yes I added one in there so everyone can have a partner. )

Princess: Ashley Miller ( KikuLei )
Jock: Tyson Lawry ( Talk2meguy )
Nerd: Robert Dean ( Hunter )
Outcast / Basketcase: Kira Spencer ( Lovelygirl )
Criminal / Bad ass: Brandon O'Ryan( Lynnie )
Other: Joe ( Urbanzorro )

{ OTHER can be any of them that you think is left out, goth , emo , skater , Cheerleader , Ect. }

and then... the profiles. O_O

Name:
Weight:
Sexuality:
School Status: { Nerd , Jock , Princess , ECT. }

Hunter

Sometimes, the leftovers are the best.   >:)

Name: Robert Dean
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 136 lbs
Sexuality: Straight
School Status: Nerd

(Picture wasn't asked for but I thought it'd be nice.)

KikuLei

Name: Ashley Miller
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 129 lbs
Sexuality: Bicurious
School Status: Princess
History: Ashley Miller grew up in ( We are going to vote on the name ) , where ( Voting on this also ) High is, she now attends there and is known as the Princess of the school. One of the popular crowd with a few other Princess-like girls whom are obsessed with their vanity. Her best friend from childhood rarely speaks to her now, since he is now reffered to as a nerd. Outside of her social circle she still enjoys spending time with him, but hates the fact her ' Friends ' judge him. ( You can make that your character if you'd like Robert to be, since he inspired the history. ) She still likes sitting with him on the bus, though they rarely get to speak without interuptions.

lovelygirl

Ohh I love this movie! Can I take the outcast/ basket case?
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

KikuLei

Yep, just post your characters profile. :) ( No set gender for any of the lables )

lovelygirl

Name: Kira Spencer

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lbs

Sexuality: Virgin

School Status: Outcast

History: Kira transferred into the school as a sophomore, and never really made friends. She was quiet and not really  outgoing. She liked the classics, and loved theater, but new fit in with the drama club, they were too cliquey for her. She can be seen sitting alone at lunch with her face usually buried in an Arthur Miller play or with her Ipod on listening to classic composers like Beethoven. She thought maybe she was born in the wrong era. She's pretty interesting once you get past the shyness and really get to know her.

Ons &Offs

Urbanzorro

Are you still trying to get this game going? if so I'm interested :D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

KikuLei

Yes I am. :) If you're interested, just post a profile. <3 Real pictures only or it is just akward with a pink haired large green eyed school girl with super powers. xD

KikuLei

KikuLei

Hunter

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Talk2meguy

Name: Tyson Lawry
Height: 6'5
Weight: 205
School Status: Jock
History: Since he was young Tyson had been thrust into sports by his father and he loved it. He excelled at most of them but it was basketball that he took off in and was the best at. For that reason his dad made sure he focused on Basketball so he could possibly get a scholarship to a great college or university and then maybe play in the pro leagues. It worked for Tyson as his friends all played as well and he made the varsity team every year that he tried out. His academics were mediocre at best, he made enough to be able to be a viable option for most colleges but that was about it - he relied fully on sports to get him into schooling.

KikuLei

Wow, we actually have someone who stepped out of the caucasion race. :'D Yay! He's adorable Talk2meguy , he's accepted putting him on the list now.

Talk2meguy

Thought it'd be good to add some color in here ;). I confess I have been watching this thread since the beginning but had been waiting for others to pick up characters so I could see what was left since I had a bunch of ideas of all of them ><. Thank you accepting me :D I look forward to this getting started, hopefully some more people get interested.

KikuLei

Well feel free to invite others you think might be interested. All thats left is the Bad boy and the ' Other ' I am kind of wondering what the Other will be... Goth , Emo , Transfer Student , Skater , Druggie , Cheerleader , ect. xD But, the bad boy has alot of variety too. Could be punk styled , covered in leather or a ' Gangsta`' ( I can't believe I just typed that out. >> )

Talk2meguy

I added a link here to my profile so anyone that I roleplay with or reads threads I'm in will see it. Hopefully that will generate some more interest. Yeah the other leaves it so wide open and so does the 'bad boy' though I think it should be bad 'person' ... what is a girl wants to come in and be one of those things like a GANGSTA ... wow that would rule epicly <3 <3.

*shakes head*

But yeah anyway, hopefully 2 more people will show interest in this soon :D

PS: You have me listening to rap music now

KikuLei

xD Good point, will change it to an optional gender.

KikuLei

:-* We still need a few more, come on with the people!

Hunter

Recommending Cabot, Vermont (Cabot is also the school name) for the location.

Is it practical to start with four and add more people later?

Lady Aura

I think I can manage a loner. ;) I know there was one of them in the movie. :P

Just let me get a sheet put together and I will have her up.

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Lynnie

Name: Brandon O'Ryan
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195 lbs (Muscular)
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
School Status: Criminal
History: Doesn't let it know he is bi-sexual tends to come off as straight. Attitude wise he tends to be a bit of a dick to everyone but deep down just wants to be accepted for who he is.

Urbanzorro

WOW it took me a long time to find the right picture!

....But if I'm gonna go 90's I might as well GO 90's lol ;D

Name: Joe Atradies
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140
Sexuality: Will try just about anything that doesn't involve his asshole.....
School Status: Other (Slacker/Class Clown)
History: Even when Joe was little it was obvious to his parents that he was a smart kid. And when he took his first IQ test the results only proved what they had already believed. But where most students with his brains would be awkward or shy Joe is not. He enjoys talking to others, and getting a laugh out of them. He's used his smarts to breeze his way through school so far. Never studying, never trying hard on any of his subjects, and maintaining just high enough of a GPA to eventually get accepted to his college of choice. He prides himself on being able to get out of most situations that would land him in trouble, without ever being caught....well at least until his last stunt. No one but his teachers and parents really knows how smart he is. He prefers to let everyone think he's only playing with a pair when he really has a full house.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Novak

I'd be interested, but looks like a full boat.  Was all about the Bender role, but oh well.

lovelygirl

look at the yummy boys! Too bad I'm so shy, lol

Ons &Offs

Lady Aura

Name:Jasmine Johnson
Height: 5 foot even
Weight: 120 pounds
Sexuality:straight
School Status:Loner Thought most accidentally confuse her with the slut of the school.

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

KikuLei

Quote from: Novak on November 15, 2010, 10:48:34 PM
I'd be interested, but looks like a full boat.  Was all about the Bender role, but oh well.

Well we could make an exception, make it to where to two criminals were working together to make it into the detention I guess. But, no more after this message!

:) Who is ready to start?

Hunter

KikuLei

Hunter

Not sure what to post first.  Any suggestions on starting?

Novak

Name: Chris Orton
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 225 lbs (Muscular)
School Status: Criminal/Badass
History: Finishing what might be his first senior year if he fails a few classes which he in serious danger of doing.  He played football for a couple of years before loosing interest in school and focusing mainly on working on cars.  He has criminal status among students as he in the past had been stealing test keys and selling the answers (mostly to nerds who "need to ace the test" to keep their GPA over 3.9). 

GaGa88

Aw, man. Wish I would've seen this earlier. If y'all find yourselves with an opening, please let me know!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.