[Legend of the Five Rings] Edge of Steel

Started by Kirinis, September 27, 2011, 02:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BraveEarth

Not Quite sure of her Ons and Offs she really doesn't speak of such things... You can attempt anything with her but she may refuse, it might not be ideal but I feel that is would be realistic (And I probably will get a better feel for her as well, personally I am a man who is not uncomfortable with much of anything)

Aybara

I tendt to prefer consensual stuff only in group stuff, my character will have been a good little bushi and kept his little bushi in his pants up to this point. He's a bit eager to please when it comes to beautiful women. He's not completely innocent and I am ok with a lot of stuff, my preferences are all filled up. It would be entirely possible for Hachi to be caught up and get involved if discretion is assured and he trusts the person he will over time possibly be lured deeper into acts up to an possibly including sex. He's very much innocent in many things and has yet to explore himself in that respects.

I'll revise this depending on the groups stances, if everyone is up for kinky fun and games in the Legion camp and people not spending their time in each others beds.

I'm not sure how ok sex outside of wedlock is in Rokugan so I am going on the lighter side until I know better.

BraveEarth

I'm not quite sure either >_> In my studies I only found some instruction on affairs.

Kirinis

Well, having a relationship outside of wedlock is not frowned upon as long as you are very discreet about it.  Face is very important and the last thing anyone wants is a reputation for being indiscreet and unsubtle.  As long as nobody else knows, you may carry on.  However, if someone does find out it can be used as blackmail material. 

But you have to remember that it's not frowned upon to pine after another as long as you don't make an ass out of yourself. [I.e. Send witty little haikus...not stand under their windows caterwauling with a shamisen.]  Rokugan does love clever fellows.

BraveEarth

Hey Kirinis a question that has been bugging me and one that I am sure won't come up in the game.... Say a shugenja takes an Advanced School do they then give up their three spells for every rank of Insight gained since?

Wheresmycow

Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

LightNight

Consenaual is fine with me I'm not realy looking to get lucky with this RP mostly just RP Crab warrior.
Any thing happens it will take time.
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

Idej

Fine with whatever, if it happens it happens.

Muse

Tetsuya is a romantic by samurai standards, but also leacherous. 

Thus far he's only dallied with geisha, true prostitutes, and peasent women trying to get concubine status, but women are his week spot. 

As I hope he'll be stratagist/officer/comander type, an enemy agent might try to seduce important information out of him. 

Less likely, but, I'd actualy have fun with a non con scene provided it was women enjoying him.  (comely oni women qualify.) 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Kirinis

Quote from: BraveEarth on November 02, 2011, 04:40:31 PMSay a shugenja takes an Advanced School do they then give up their three spells for every rank of Insight gained since?

The answer is that they do not.  This restriction is only applied to taking more than one Alternate Paths.  Other than that, Advanced School Shugenjas enjoy the same benefits as their normal school brethren.

BraveEarth

Oh okay... thank you.

EDIT: And are we to RP our time returning to our sensei to learn new techniques, gain new scrolls and such or are we going to gloss over that part?

Aybara

Idej and I were talking about it and he suggested that Yukiko and Hachi might have met before with her being sent as part of a delegation to Kyuden Suzume. We're hammering out the details of exactly what happened and we'll let you know Kirinis, it just might be a bit more fun for Idej if one character doesn't completely mistrust Yukiko. It's not always easy to play a scorpion.

Tackyhillbilly

Kai won't distrust Yukiko. He's a Seven Thunderers Monk, so two of the people he has devoted to honoring are Scorpions (Shosuro and Bayushi Kachiko.) Of course, he's a little bit gullible.

As for sexual stuff, whatever. It doesn't sound like anything that any of the players are alright with would bother me. Kai is a tad bit sheltered, but part of the fun of him is his experiencing the outside world.

BraveEarth

I'm wondering how well Kei will fit into this group. I know of a few she would like, but Mantis aren't seen in the best of lights. <.<

Idej

They're in better light than the Scorpions last time I checked.

BraveEarth

They are but who isn't... well you know other than the Unicorn (Not saying bad things about them just stating more than a few Clans do not appreciate them...)

Idej

Those of the Shadowlands put the Scorpions in better light, heck I think those outside of the Empire are in worse light than the Scorpions, but that doesn't say much.

BraveEarth

Yeah Gaijjin are completely out of the Celestial Order thus heathens although I don't think they are worse than the Shadowlands. (And if I remember correctly the Burning Sands also has to deal with the Shadowlands)

Idej

True, but lets not talk about the Burning Sands.  Though Yukiko wasn't alive when it happened, she does not hold the exile to the Burning Sands and enslavement to the Senpet in high regards.

BraveEarth

Oh don't worry if Kei is going to say anything bad to Yukiko it's going to be about the Tsuruchi and Yoritomo Aramasu's Assassination. >>;;

Idej

Betrayal to ones duty is something that is to not be taken lightly.  The sting of the scorpion is always subtle and slight.

BraveEarth

Tsuruchi was set to be killed for being born >_> Your avatar is eye catching.

Aybara

I know the Sparrow, Fox and Wasp Clans all had a defense pact at one stage. Does anyone know if that transferred to the Mantis when the Wasp were absorbed. I am unsure of the mainstream Sparrow stance on the Mantis though I imagine because of their good relations with the Wasps they'd at least be cordial.

BraveEarth

They should be, although if this game was set a few years later they would be much more hostile due to in Canon Kumiko not making  nice with a Sparrow Merchant ship (basically said you give your goods to us to ship and we will charge you for the privledge these seas are ours >.>)

Idariel

I added Riel's ons/offs to her character sheet ... Kirinis, do you wish her wish list posted there too, or is here fine?

Overarching themes: True Love, a Marriage, and trying to get more wealth/resources to the Crab Clan.

specific scenarios? <laughter> seems an odd question to me, or perhaps I don't understand it?
hmm ... i'd love at least one scene training as a Shugeja, and it would be fun if we as the legion could be invited to a formal event, and of course ... I need Riel's brother to come court Misaki ... !

(I've no idea, milord, if you wish to play the NPCs always, or sometimes ... I made a handful for you, that is for certain, that you may use at will in Riel or anyone else's plots.)
"Visualize your dream
Record it in the present tense-Put it into a permanent form
If you persist in your efforts-You can achieve dream control."

-Silent Lucidity by Queensryche, the spoken words.

~ONs & OFFs~ | ~Apologies & Absences~ | ~Introduction~ | ~Oath of Drake~
~Axiom Thread~ | ~Idariel's Flights of Fancy~ | ~Idariel's Story Teller's Thread~