It's a Grimm's World {Grimm TV Show Ideas}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, September 25, 2014, 05:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~ "You have to hunt down the bad ones...."~

~This thread will hold all of my ideas that take place in the Grimm universe. Click on the links below to read my ideas. I'm interested in playing OC Grimms, OC Wessen, and even OC humans that know about the Wessen community. Humans that know about the Wessen community could include, the significant other of a Grimm/Wessen or a friend of a Grimm/Wessen. As for accuracy of the exact episodes, I'm not asking for this 100%. I'm asking that the episodes be more of a guide or inspiration. OC's are welcome. If you're interested, please feel free to pm. Please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you for reading.~

~Ideas~
The Wolf - Hunter and the Fuchsbau (FF, OC/Canon Pairing)

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~The Wolf - Hunter and the Fuchsbau~
Hilda Wolfjager is a librarian in Portland, Oregon. She is the niece of a Librarian and Grimm, Marie Kessler. Marie had hoped that the legacy would skip a generation and Hilda would not be effected. Marie is dying of cancer and the legacy is passed to Hilda. Hilda has started to see things that others can't. Seemingly normal human beings briefly turning into monsters. Hilda keeps it to herself. Marie sees Hilda's reaction when she helps a Hexenbiest at the library. That evening at dinner, Marie tells Hilda all about her family's legacy. She shows her the 1950s era trailer that has all the diaries and journals that the Grimms have written and collected over the years. On the way home, Marie is attacked by a Reaper and she gives Hilda the key.

Hilda begins to study the diaries and learn her legacy. One day, she learns of a Tea and Spice shop that is supposedly part of the Wessen underground. She only hunts down the Wessen that are dangerous. If they're benign, she leaves them be and sometimes even helps them. She becomes friends with a Blutbad named Monroe, Bud an Eisbiber and a local police captain that is actually a Zauberbiest. She heard that the shop was owned and run by Fuchsbau. She meets the proprietor, Freddy Calvert. They work together to bring down a human organ theft ring. And Freddy agrees to sell no more human organs. Hilda comes to visit Freddy and get some more tea rose herbal tea, and she finds Freddy dead. She gets in touch with his sister, Rosalee and at first Rosalee doesn't trust Hilda. But they slowly become friends and eventually they fall in love.

~I don't expect this story to go 100% by the episodes. But I would like to use them as a sort of guide and keep to the overall idea of the show. I would like to play my OC Hilda Wolfjager and I would prefer that my partner play Rosalee Calvert. However, I will accept an OC of my partner's choosing so long as they are Wesson, female and the Wesson species is attractive.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~