Ooh! Lets try.....(F seeking M)

Started by LeeshaLynn, September 23, 2011, 06:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeshaLynn

I'm craving a couple of different things.  These change. Feel free to add me on yahoo messenger (leesha_lynn) I make mistakes when I write, so it is fine if you do, however if you type like you're a 4 year old, I won't get into anything.  I don't need a novel, and don't expect you to write one either.  Go with the flow...if it only needs a few sentences, that is fine, I'm not gonna flip out.  I do my rps in 1st person.  That is the way I prefer things. 

The biggest thing I'm craving right now is playing out something that happens in the zombie apocalypse.  2 people meet, and go from there.  It is important there is a plot, and there will be a little love and sex thrown in there.  Please IM me for details.  Yes, there will be lots of blood/gore/violence.

Another thing that is a possibility is a rape/kidnapping, that ends with love or some other sort.  I'd like this to be plot driven as well, throwing sex in when needed. 

Something with a hero saving a girl from danger. Once again, IM me and we can work out the details.

Up for anything that is plot driven, just send me an idea and we can talk about it~ I'm more then open! I can do romance, and all sorts of things.  I will however NOT do the following things: underage, animals, incest or scat.  That list isn't long. Please feel free to add me on IM and lets have some fun!