Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiRen92

Of Course. I like the loud ones.

...worked all day and slept all night?

Story Tale

I would like you, but I do prefer that you try to imagine me naked at all times thank you.

Would you like me if I got a flat tire and called you to save me?

Mordred

I'm assuming you'd be kind and only call once the sun was gone, gone, gone? If so, yes. :)

Would you like me if I behaved and didn't bite.. but I did often lean close and take long, deep breaths of that sweetness flowing inside that neck?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

I wouldn't mind if you just smelled..

Would you still like me if I cut my finger but tried to hide it from you by sucking the bleeding digit into my mouth?

Belle33

Fine with me, lovely one.

Would like like me if I wrapped your finger in a Winnie the Pooh bandaid?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

I would like you if you did that.

Would you like me if I said your avatar is stunning?

Belle33

Awww - I'd like you even if you didn't think much of my lazy avi.   *smiles and hugs her*

Would you like me if I left early to take a little nap?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

I would. Get your rest.

Would you like me if I said good night.

Mordred

I think the warmth would be lovely. Yes.

Would you like me if I tickled your nose each time I detected you falling asleep?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Yes as long as you wouldn't mind if I pretended to drift off just to bite at your tickling finger the next time it threatened me.

... if I completely screwed up a simple spell check and returned a 5 page document in one long paragraph?

Mordred

Yeah, that would be so frustrating to read, it would be impossible for me to not end up enjoying the mad little game for my eyes to endure.. although I'd probably have a strange dream pounce upon me in my next sleep.

Would you like me if I reprogrammed your spell check so every document you created, from that point on, randomly respaced all your words?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Su re, Iw oul dn't min d t ha tat al l.

.. if I never fixed it, and just made my crazy spaced words your punishment?

Mordred

What, and hurry me along down my path towards full-on dementia? Absolutely!

How about if I started talking in the same manner, and simply wouldn't shut up, even my chaotic laugh sounding all disjointed and utterly out of this world?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*grinds my teeth behind the brightest of smiles*

Of course I would..

*shifts eyes around for a gag*

If I shoved an auto-tune gizmo in your mouth?

Mordred

If it came with different settings with different accents, I would consider if my birthday to receive such a gift!

Being my birthday, of course there would be cake with blue icing. Yeah.. you probably know where this is going.. Would you forgive (and would you like me) me for making you quite messy with this sweet blue treat?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Hmmm... I guess so, since it is your birthday and all. You have to promise that you'll help clean it all up though. :P

If I forgave (and even licked liked) your sweet mess would you care if I used it to make you messy also?

Mordred

The sounds from the little gizmo you installed let you know that such actions are very much enjoyed and anticipated.

Would you like me if slipped a blue-shaded field around you so everywhere you looked, it seemed messy and blue, only realizing later it was all a ruse? (after the actual, initial blue mess, of course)
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*is caught in the act of licking blue from the wall as you drop the field* No! Now I'm upset that everything is plain again.. *spits (in a most lady like way) a few paint chips out* 

... if I traded your auto-tune for kaleidoscope eyes so the room would be colorful again?

Mordred

Ooohh, so then everything would be kinda psychedelic? Yes, indeedy! In fact, I may just chill here on this patch of indoor grass, lay back and stare up through the skylight at the purple haze of the moon. By the way, sorry 'bout the paint chips.. but was quite impressed by how you handled it! *swipes a blue smudge from her neck*

Would you like me if inside this new swirling of kaleidoscopic hues, this dark creature lured in a bit of shadow to electrify the pulse in the air? (I am, after all, a creature driven by such things)
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Of course, that sounds exciting and delicious. Mmm... The electricity wont stand my hair on end will it?

.... if I turned on some music that matched the rhythm of the energized pulse, then settled down beside you on the patch of grass to wait for the life giving throb of the bass line to conjure something new and magical? 

Mordred

I would like that very much.. *adjusts shadow-settings to even better flow with the pulsating bass*.. hmm, and about the hair.. it might stand up a bit, but it may just glow a bit in a cool way also.

Would you like me if when the sun decided to cruelly make it's way back above, the skylight shifted to a cinematic screen? I promise a good selection of flicks and plenty of munchies.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*spirals the faintly glowing hair around her hand, the streamlets of glimmering color twisting and bunching into a thick rope that she holds carefully against her bosom* Its ok.. I think I have some sort of spray for that..

Hmm.. movies and snacks? I can handle that. *bats her lashes at you, inadvertently spattering the tops of her cheeks with the dripping colors slinking around and over and through us*  You have Mike n Ikes for me?

.... if I insisted that we turn the movies sound off and make up our own soundtrack for the actors?

Antioch

Depends on what kind of movie it is......

Would you like me if I made a horrible actor for this movie?

Story Tale

Horrible acting is a requirement for amateur dubbing. :)

..... if I slow motioned through the fight scenes and tried to imitate the moves?

Mordred

Like you? I'd join in.. mimicking with over dramatic emphasis as I warned my opponent of their soon to be last moments. :P

Would you like me if I also did really lame (while oddly sounding very authentic) sound effects?
*See Pillory*