Besm 3rd edition(slightly homebrewed) fate stay night game. interested?

Started by Saikotsu, August 02, 2012, 06:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

*points at the last PM she sent off*

That's got my two major rules-related questions in it.  Aside from those, I just need to know what Attributes I get for being Servant Assassin.

Saikotsu

<facepalm>
I thought I'd replied to that one. Sorry.  It's been one of those days.  I'll get back to you in a moment.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Looks like character creation in BESM 3e pretty much requires a strong amount of GM input.  That does tend to make things take a while, though.

cmpuncle

Not necessarily Kunoichi, I've played plenty of 3rd edition games, and most times I interact pretty minimally with the GM during creation, however this particular set up for a FATE game is a little more complicated then normal but I believe only because Saikotsu wants to simplify things in the long run.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Kunoichi

Saikotsu

Hey everyone,
I'd like to get a couple more people before starting, though I'm willing to make everyone else an NPC if necessary.  We currently have three teams, Caster(MelisaArtemis)/Ryuuji Sagara(BlackLightning), Zane Fortune (Cmpuncle) / Berserker(Me), and Assassin(Kunoichi)/ a McFarlane Master(me). 

Ideally I'd like two more people, they can be masters or servants, I don't really care.  Contact people you know who might be interested.  I've got a few people I can contact if necessary.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

Kunoichi

I've managed to contact one person who might be interested, but I'm not certain if he'll join.

cmpuncle

I'd ask people at work but I don't think I've uncovered anyone who does RP's yet....
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

- a friend

Saikotsu

Hey everyone, I've posted an OOC thread located here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156499.0
I've also made it a last minute recruitment thread. If we get the requisite number of people, I'll close it up early, but I intend to get started on Monday. If we don't have enough people, I'll just make them NPC's. 
- a friend

Kunoichi