Taken, for now

Started by Old Lady Willow, October 18, 2012, 04:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread. As the title says, I'm looking for a plot based f/f story. The two main characters, an innocent young woman played by me, and a goth woman played by you. The story would take place in the later years of high school, with both characters being no younger than seventeen.

The story would revolve on how they meet, become friends, care for each other and eventually grow to love one another.

I want this to be a slow, sweet love story, not a bag of smut. I'm not saying no sex, more that I want the sex to progress naturally. And before that I want plenty of touches and kisses. I want to see the touch barrier broken slowly, maybe even a little seduction on the part of your character. I'm not looking for non con or bondage, so this would be light.

What I am looking for in your character:

Dark, intimidating looking, but isn't as bad as she looks.
Grew up in a tough neighborhood, hard family life(the detail are up to you)
Is hard to get to know her, but is a loyal friend once you do.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

I don't ask for much, really. No long winded books for posts, nor any one liners, please, and I will be happy.
And also, if you reply to this, intend on sticking with it. I understand if you lose interest, or are unable to respond for a while. In which case, tell me. I've just had a lot of people start an rp with me and then drop it after, like, three posts, and it gets a little discouraging after a while.

What I'll give as a partner:

I'll never one line you.
I'll try to make my character realistic, and as far from a mary sue as I can get. She will have weakness and flaws, as well as strengths.
I won't abandon the story without telling you.

Here is my sheet for the character I intend to play, and following that will be an rp starter. Pm me with your sheet if interested.

Name: Angela

Appearence: http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/beautiful-blonde-wallpapers_28149_1280x800.jpg

Bio:
She grew up an only child to a semi wealthy family. Both her parents are mostly interested in work, and never had much time for her. As such, she began to throw herself into her studies, forsaking her friends in order to get the occasional pat on the head for her good grades. As such her social skills suffered, to the point that even when she had the time for other people she didn't pursue it. Since she could't get all the attention she craved from her parents she focused on her teachers, trying to improve her grades further to get them to notice. She's been labeled a teachers pet, and she doesn't even care anymore because that's what she wants to be.

Strengths: In her attempts to get fleeting praise for her schoolwork, she's at the top of the class.
She's friendly and polite when spoken to.
She tries to care for others if she thinks they need it.

Weakness: Fear of being disciplined, to the point that if she thinks she's upset someone it will keep her up at night.
Lack of social skills results in her finding difficulty in talking to people sometimes, which makes her nervous.
Tends to avoid other students when she can, only making her awkwardness worse.

Starter
Angela glanced up at the clock, checking how much longer she had until the end of the class. Only ten minutes, so she should have enough time to recheck all her answers. She went through each problem again, correcting minor mistakes. Only one question did she get wrong, and it was corrected. When she was done, she looked at the clock again, and saw that there were only three minutes until the bell rang. She sighed softly and closed her eyes, resting them while she waited.

When it finally did ring, she was the first to bring her work to the front desk. She smiled hopefully up at the teacher, but he was already wiping the board in preparation for the next class. She looked away and hurried out of the room, not wanting to get caught in the crowd of students that were now flooding forward in their eagerness to get it over with. Maybe next time, she could get him to smile back.

She went to the cafeteria and grabbed a tray of food, then scanned the room for an empty table. There was one, way in the back, which she rushed to claim. Once she sat down, the others avoided that table, and she really didn't mind. It was lonely, perhaps, but at least she could read in peace.

She reached into her bag and pulled out her science book, intending to get a jump on the next class. She quietly read, ignoring the chaos all around her, and ate her food in relative peace.