Come Meet the Hurdy Gurdy Man

Started by Red Offerings, July 26, 2015, 04:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetwick

So the villain of this is I assume the hollywood starlet who took a nasty dip down the stairs?

Red Offerings

Quote from: Fetwick on August 03, 2015, 11:01:06 PM
So the villain of this is I assume the hollywood starlet who took a nasty dip down the stairs?

Oh, she'll undoubtedly make an appearance. But she's not alone.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Joel

im inclined though not to play one of the winners of the golden tickets.  i wonder, is it possible to involve a third party?  or should I say fourth. 

"20,000k" times 5 people is a lot of dough, what if that money was on premises as gold or something valuable. 

Or after shit starts hitting the fan, that there's an interested party that gets called up to the estate.  Cop would be the easy one, but it could bit anyone else outside of the expected cast.

Ixy

Red Offerings

Quote from: Joel on August 04, 2015, 02:17:36 AM
im inclined though not to play one of the winners of the golden tickets.  i wonder, is it possible to involve a third party?  or should I say fourth. 

"20,000k" times 5 people is a lot of dough, what if that money was on premises as gold or something valuable. 

Or after shit starts hitting the fan, that there's an interested party that gets called up to the estate.  Cop would be the easy one, but it could bit anyone else outside of the expected cast.

Hmmm, do you mean you'd want to play a burglar? That work. It'll still take up one of the slots, but that doesn't matter.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Joel

Is there a link to the list of accepted character profiles?

Red Offerings

Quote from: Joel on August 05, 2015, 12:28:06 PM
Is there a link to the list of accepted character profiles?

There is, I'll message it to you.

Joel

just checking... but might there be the award money in the house?  i mean that makes like zero sense in reality but it'd certainly give a lot of incentive to rob them.

Red Offerings

Quote from: Joel on August 06, 2015, 02:42:19 AM
just checking... but might there be the award money in the house?  i mean that makes like zero sense in reality but it'd certainly give a lot of incentive to rob them.

Well that's not stated. It could be there. But also, he's dumped several million dollars into the house. So there's some great stuff to steal, potentially.

Red Offerings

You have the rest of tonight and tomorrow morning to submit a profile to me. We will be starting the story tomorrow.

Red Offerings

Alright, recruiting is closed. If someone reeaaally wants to jump in, I'll accept it, but we're gonna go ahead and start the train here!

Quote from: Joel on August 06, 2015, 02:42:19 AM

I'll accept a profile from you considering the character you're considering is going to be a later arrival anyways.

Red Offerings

I have given our friend Fetwick a prod to see if he plans on posting. Otherwise, I'll post again. I wanted to give everyone a chance to post a couple of times before the serious fun begins.

Tagging Red-friend and Ixy so you guys see this. Also, this is the informal OOC. Thought I'd put that out there.

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 04, 2015, 09:08:05 PM
A burglar who breaks into the house or a burglar who steals the ticket? Either way could work I guess? :)

Quote from: Ixy on August 01, 2015, 09:43:57 AM
neato :)

Ixy

No worries.  I hate that I haven't posted more yet... just a little sedated lately

Red Offerings

Quote from: Ixy on August 12, 2015, 09:23:35 PM
No worries.  I hate that I haven't posted more yet... just a little sedated lately

No problem. I was going to post again myself. Fetwick got back to me, he thought we had more people, haha! He'll try to post tonight.

Fetwick

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

Haha! Red-friend, your post made me laugh!

Red Offerings

I'm nudging things along a little. Well, actually, didn't want to dawdle in the stupid party for long.

Red Offerings

Hi friends! Just probing!

Quote from: Fetwick on August 12, 2015, 10:12:33 PM
Alright! Posted!

Quote from: Ixy on August 12, 2015, 09:23:35 PM

Red Offerings

I'm giving Fetwick through tonight to post. If no post, we'll be moving on. He'll have the remainder of the week to respond and after that his character will become the first victim!

Red Offerings

So I got into a stupid fender bender the other day. Which is why I haven't posted. I will post this Saturday. We will move right along. Sorry for the delay.

Fetwick

I'm back! Sorry about the delay. Laptop died had to buy a new one. But I got one now and I'll post soon! (Although I'm not opposed to being the first one to die!)

Red Offerings

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 27, 2015, 08:29:16 PM
No worries, hope you are okay!

I am doing better, thanks Red friend!

Quote from: Fetwick on August 28, 2015, 08:22:01 PM
I'm back! Sorry about the delay. Laptop died had to buy a new one. But I got one now and I'll post soon! (Although I'm not opposed to being the first one to die!)

Glad you are back and everything!

Fetwick

Alright! That's finally taken care of! Can't wait to get to the spooky stuff!