Legend of Korra/Avatar Republic City Roleplay.

Started by Xenphir, November 09, 2013, 09:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Well crap, now I need to get into gear.

I need to find a RL character that has a similar look to this guy.

Xenphir

It can also be artistic looking or painted, like my character. I can try and help though, I mostly only know where to find "Pretty boys"

LeSane

Quote from: Xenphir on November 12, 2013, 02:32:09 PM
Well my character is very in tune with spirits, though I haven't decided whether or not he's been touched by one quite yet. I don't I'll have him be, though I've no idea how he got his silver hair. xD

I think it should be fine. I don't see anyone arguing. It's already been shown that not just the avatar or his/her offspring can be involved with the spirit world so I don't see any issue. Especially since in the beginning, Yue turned into the moon after she gave the life of it's spirit back and she had no involvement with the avatar. So, yeah, go ahead.

Great. I had an idea of him not being from the city, yet coming from someplace more old days like towns and such a yokel so to speak thats fascinated in old stories and such.
http://i.imgur.com/IukzIo1.png?2
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Xenphir

Sounds good. (Whats a yokel? XD)

I don't mind that picture but its a bit more anime-ish. If others don't mind you can use it but mostly RL or artsy paintings of people would be preffered. I think for that character, Heise Jinyao and/or Lian Yan Fang will work. (Look up those names on Bing.  If you'd like.)

LeSane

Well there is a more artsy version of that character I can use so good to know.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Xenphir

okay just post your character in the character page here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189869.0  when your done with it .^^

Rocklobster

Color me intrested! But it looks that were is a slight unbalance of males and females. I think Ill wait for now to see if the tides turn a bit but bookmarked. :-)

Xenphir

Yeah. :/ which is strange since this is the first group rp I've done on any site in my whole life, where the females are not outnumbering the males. xD

Benen

just means that more will come.

Aiden

Bumping this up

Maybe change the topic?

Legend of Korra era/Republic City.
Maybe that will snag more attention.

Xenphir

agentlemanwithadream

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

agentlemanwithadream

-points to Xenphir- That's the guy in charge here

Xenphir

:o On the first page I linked the roleplay. Feel free to make a character in the character thread and post when you're done. ^^ If you've any questions, ask here, in the OOC, or PM me. ^^

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Xenphir

Wicked Vixen

please let me know if my character is alright I placed her in a spoilers bar for a good reason :P ;)

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Xenphir

Looks great to me ^^ Feel free to post whenever you're ready.

Wicked Vixen

Thank you! I look forward to writing with you all.

Crash

Two of my favorite ladies in this game.  Hard not to out a character in.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Xenphir

Well there are still lots of openings ^^ I believe we are still in need of females mostly, and the RP has been a bit slower with the holidays and new years and such :3