Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

writersmelody

I hate the color blue. Maybe once you get cleaned up we can talk. Until then, we're through!
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Mordred

We were pretty much doomed from the start, wouldn't you say? You hate.. *gulps having a hard time saying*.. blue.. and well.. I'm jealous of the wings. It's the reason why I refused to turn you.. total resentment. Why should you have wings and fangs? Nope.. this does not and will not ever work. Later, my lovely.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

All this  blue, depressing unless it is a shade, azul like the ocean, the dark is just the opposite of my nature, I am all about the sun, yellow, orange and bright and frivolous stuff. Perhaps later in the year, when my season is over I may come back, but for now it is going to have to be, sun, sand and surf all day long. No time for the darker side, after my full days, I just will need to fall asleep, so I am off to the beach and some sunny company.

Xenolord

I'm sorry Summer but... I can't get past you hiding your left eye from me! It's... too painful to look at you... knowing you're not proud of one eye... and besides... I'm in love with... WINTER! I'm sorry, but it can't work!

leelan

Darling, you never touch me. Your hands are like...glued to her boobs! I need to be touched, I'm a woman I'm not a wall! I'm sorry, it's over.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

ABagOVicodin

I'm sorry but that corset is not the right color for me. That, and why do you never look at me? That alarm clock is not as interesting as me naked. This is over.

leelan

Okay so I liked you at first, you took away my pain and helped me sleep. But now if I don't leave i'll be singing Saving Abel's tune "Addicted". I'm sorry but it's over.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Autumn52

Addicted? Your right I am. I am addicted to your sweet flesh. Those delicious spot that make you squirm. I need help. I can't think of anything but you. I have to break up with you until I can regain control of my longings and urges. I will miss you. Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stone

You know how it goes. You're trying to sleep, right? And you can't, right, because there's this bright fuckin' shock of red hair by your side, right? Ain't gonna work, ain't gonna work. Way too pretty, but ain't gonna work.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jag

You say you have a choking fetish, but you refuse to do it on me. Always these other women. Why not me?! I need the rush! If you won't do it for me, then I'm just going to have to find someone else.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Autumn52

I want to be your humping post why does Eden get to have all the fun. I have begged. I have pleaded and still no Michi Humping. Sorry but I need humping. bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Stone

Maybe if you did a little less begging and a little more sluggin, we'd be dancin', still.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phil66666

That's it! It's over! That's the third time this year that you've snapped my neck.

Autumn52

Phil I'm sorry but I cant keep screwing you with a broken neck, If you want to keep getting it snapped then that's your business but I am leaving

SummerWhispers

Sorry but you change so often, I can not keep up not matter how wonderful I think you are, me I have to stay the same or I will lose my way.

Stone

Speaking of staying the same, I'm done with you redecorating my room every time you leave. I leave the pants on the floor so I can pick them up and wear them! Who puts pants in the closet anymore, dammit! Ta-ta!

Autumn52

Why are you always choking that girl? Love is better than choking. *sad eyes*

Bye

Stone

Choking is love.

You'll never see it my way, so, zip zip.

Autumn52

Your so mean. *cries* You always make me cry.

*Cries more*

Bye *cries more*

Stone

Breathless Intent

I used to appreciate how sensitive and in touch with your emotions you are...but lordy...SO MANY TEARS! I can't take it anymore, you're always leaving wet spots on my shirts after I try to console you with those hugs you like so much. No more, find another shoulder to cry on - we're done!

Damn it Stone - you are always too quick for me. That's a BIG problem for me....Bye! Good luck with fixing that stamina issue ;)

Stone

Too quick, she says. 12 hour marathons are for tv shows, lady. Speaking of, Game of Thrones is on. You're not. O8)

Mordred

I'm sorry, Stone. You are simply too inflexible. It's like.. well.. yeah.. I know you're Stone but.. really? Hell, even now, you just sit there all.. Stony faced. I'm a raving bundle of chaos, my friend. This will never work. I'd pelt you with Jello but.. nope, wouldn't do any good now, would it? Later, dude!
*See Pillory*

Ellipsis

Mordred, my love, you know that your finely groomed ‘stache makes me quiver, but I have moved on. Beards. Beards are what I want, what I need. Please, forgive me.

SummerWhispers

Ellipsis you are so intense, I mean just look at that expression, I am nervous just being around all that intensity, so I am off to find a more mellow and laid back mate, one who will sit on the beach all day and drink booze.