What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMR Rein

I had a fifth... Of an eclair. I'm really thinking about eating the rest of it, too.
Be bold

AmberStarfire

I made a southern fried chicken thing and had it with potato croquettes.

SMR Rein

I still haven't eaten the rest of that eclair. It's waiting for me... But, no, I ate a chocolate doughnut.
Be bold

AmberStarfire

Eclairs and doughnuts sound yummy.

OT: The same as most days. The usual soup/toast combo, this time with a mint-chocolate mocha.

AmberStarfire

I aimed to cook up some pasta to make pasta salad, but it's so good hot that it's turned into dinner (at least my dinner).

It just has fusilli pasta, some (pre-frozen) mediterranean veges I fried up, grated cheese and lots of red pesto.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

The Dark Raven

Just had some buttered toast and now I'm gonna go to bed.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

AmberStarfire

I just had a tuna salad. It wasn't that complicated a salad. Ingredients = tuna (in olive oil), lettuce.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

An apple, a golden delicious to be precise

Autumn52

I made myself a breakfast sandwich out of 2 frozen waffles, heated until crisp, bacon, egg, and cheese. It was very yummy. I didn't have dinner last night so I was hungry. Yay for .99 cent frozen waffles.

*hugs*

AmberStarfire

I had a cream of chicken soup with 2 pieces of toast, and I have a gingerbread coffee.

ravener11

Had a waffle biscuit filled with cheese cream.
HELP! I COULD NOT STOP EATING THAT!

Beguile's Mistress

A juicy tangerine - Not too hungry today but the tangerine brightened things up. :-)

SmokingCamels

I had an Italian BMT on Honey Oat with Honey Mustard, lettuce, tomato, Swiss cheese, onion, and peppercinnis.  I destroyed it.

AmberStarfire

That sounds incredibly delicious.

OT: I had honey roasted peanuts and then Hairy ate the rest of the bag. I'm pretty sure there's another bag in the cupboard but I should get some proper food.

Skyler12

Sargepepper

Reheated Domino's Pizza with Sausage an Pepperoni!

Captain Maltese

Red wine, red grapes and some salt chips. Life is good.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

Had a fish sandwich and some cole slaw for dinner.

AmberStarfire

I had a gaming shop donut (blue and yellow iced with raspberry filling). I don't know what it was, some kind of 40k-themed donut. :D Then something far healthier at Subway.

Eudoxia

Banana bread slathered in butter, and a few Girl Scout cookies.

Apparently I am carbing it up for some reason!  ;D