News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Casual Ideas (open to all)

Started by Ananym, December 24, 2015, 05:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ananym

Here are some thoughts.

I'm looking for something short term that could maybe become long term as I wait for a chance to get into the rest of the forum.  If possible maybe we could carry it over into the other part of the site when/if I get access and if that's something that might interest you.

All Roles are open to any sort of pairing (MxF, MxM, FxF.)  I'd be interested to see which side of the coin you'd choose and which you'd like me to play.  I'm also willing to change ideas or discuss other ones.

Angel X Human

Someone that doesn't know why and doesn't remember any details but knows that they were sent there to help someone else.  Maybe one of those Terminator like scenarios where the person they are there to protect will one day lead a revolution after some sort of unnamed apocalypse.  For now the Angel has to protect the other person from scary demons as they teach them how to fight them as well.

Vampire X Human

A vampire loosely based on the World of Darkness or maybe True Blood settings, turning a new kindred.  We could explore; why they are being turned, the moments leading up to it, the actual turning, and consequently the results of it.

Shapeshifter X Human or Shapeshifter

A shapeshifter changeling, either one or both of us.  Set in the modern world, maybe a major city.  Either a normal person discovering the changeling by accident, or maybe the pair of them are changelings in hiding from something.  Perhaps they are runaways from the Unseely Court of the Faerie?  I really just like the concept of shapeshifters of any variety able to change their appearance at will.

Couple at a New Year's Eve Party

A couple at a New Year's Eve party.  It's a drama piece with the relationship being under strain, probably something simple like they both lost their jobs within the year and now they are both working at minimum wage jobs part time just to pay the bills.  So they've sold off everything, the house, the cars, they are busing to work and never see each other anymore.  The strain is too much and they both suspect the other of cheating on them, it might even be right.  Tonight one of them kisses someone else under the mistletoe and the other person sees it.  Was it an innocent kiss?  Was that the person they have been having an affair with?  Will they kiss at midnight and makeup?  This can be a romantic non-sexual RP or if I get approved it can move into the adult section and take any number of turns.   

About me

I prefer to play in third person but I'm willing to explore first person if you prefer.  I usually post about a paragraph or three each post but I can make them much shorter if you'd like to do something with a faster posting.

Ananym

Sorry for the 2nd post but I can't edit my posts yet until I get approved.

I'm also open to the idea of a Star Wars Rebels role play.  It's set several years after the events of the movie, Revenge of the Sith when Anakin becomes Vader but it's several years before, A New Hope.  So there is very few Jedi left alive and the rebels are just small pockets of resistance that the Empire calls, insurgents.

I'm willing to play any of the characters or originals.  I watched that new movie and I got Star Wars on the brain.

Malkina

Hey,
I'm looking to get back into RP myself its been awhile since I did any so may be a bit rusty but I love the Angel/Human or the Vampire/Human ideas.
Anyways if you want to discuss ideas or get to know more about me before you decide just drop me a message.