Main Menu

Abject Idiocy

Started by OldSchoolGamer, March 27, 2009, 03:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

I'm just at a loss of words for this one:

Sel Nar

*points and laughs so hard I fall out of my chair*

I'm a hunter. I know where meat comes from. Stoopid people deserve to be laughed at.

Oniya

*peeks into the back of the grocery store, looking for the cloning lab - or the Soylent factory*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Rozel

He he.. That gave me a good chuckle.

~Roz

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Serephino

Wow....  Sadly, since when you go to the store everything is neatly packaged we get to be blissfully ignorant of where things like meat come from. 

MusicNeverDies

Ohmy. I want to either backhand that person... or start a very sarcastic slow clap...

OldSchoolGamer

The Failblog is always so much fun:

consortium11

How's that a fail?

If a person is stabbed and dies 3 days later in hospital, that's still a homicide, yet there is a period where they may have been able to talk to police.

It's not a well-chosen headline, but it's also not a massive fail or the like.

Inkidu

Quote from: consortium11 on April 11, 2009, 06:09:56 AM
How's that a fail?

If a person is stabbed and dies 3 days later in hospital, that's still a homicide, yet there is a period where they may have been able to talk to police.

It's not a well-chosen headline, but it's also not a massive fail or the like.
You're thinking too much into it.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on April 11, 2009, 08:28:11 AM

*Giggle* Hey Music... *Giggle* You never know. *Snort* Maybe she's just ass backwards!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Azazer

Wow. Full of fail, man.

Rhapsody

Though honestly, my favorite one has to be this:

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Inkidu

Quote from: Rhapsody on May 07, 2009, 06:07:43 AM
<snippy>

Though honestly, my favorite one has to be this:<sinp?
Actually I didn't get that one at first because erupt doesn't mean violently, it could very well just overflow. Like those volcanoes in Hawaii. *Shrug*

Oniya

I think having a toilet that even 'just overflows' when the nearby toilets are flushed is a fail on the part of the plumber.  The fact that it 'sprays water upward' is icing.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

consortium11

It's just a two-in-one bidet/toilet... half the space, twice the fun.

Definate lol at the car ad. Someone's advertising contract just got torn up...

Oniya

I sense a deliberate response in the car ads.  Someone at BMW saw the 'Your move' ads, and came up with a zinger.

Azazer

I really wouldn't want to be on that toilet when it erupted. |: That would be a scarring event.

consortium11

Quote from: Oniya on May 07, 2009, 01:31:45 PM
I sense a deliberate response in the car ads.  Someone at BMW saw the 'Your move' ads, and came up with a zinger.

Oh agreed... I was thinking of Audi having real words with whoever came up with a slogun that could be, to steal a term, pwned in such a way.

Oniya

There was a time when I wanted to make a slide show using the 'Start Me Up' lyrics to slam Micro$oft.

'I've been running hot...You got me ticking gonna blow my top...'  (GPF screen)
'You made a grown man cry... You made a grown man cry...' (Blue Screen of Death)
'Spread out the oil - the gasoline...' (BSOD'ed PC being pyro-ed)

'I can't compete with the riders in the other heats'  (Too easy...)

MusicNeverDies

I think the toilet one is whatever. *Shrug* The BMW is nicely played, funny, but I don't think either show idiocy. Why are they in this thread? :P

Avi

One for all our Cops fans out there...
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Azazer

That's hilarious. How stupid would one have to be to do something like that? xD

The Overlord

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...