Chrystal's Crazy Questions thread

Started by Chrystal, July 04, 2010, 04:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bostonesq

Chrystal:  My favorite question to answer so far was "what do you miss most about being a kid?" Care to let us all know how you would answer that one? Great thread by the way! 

Chrystal

Quote from: Bostonesq on July 19, 2010, 01:42:31 PM
Chrystal:  My favorite question to answer so far was "what do you miss most about being a kid?" Care to let us all know how you would answer that one? Great thread by the way! 

Thanks hun... Welcome to E and good luck with your approval...

What do I miss most about being a kid? The total lack of any responsibility. No money worries. No need to buy food, no need to pay rent, or rates, or a mortgage, no need to pay taxes, no need to vote, no need to worry about insurance. My biggest worry as a kid was whether Russia and America would blow the world up. Sure that was a pretty big thing to worry about, but the point is that I had time to worry about it because I didn't have to worry about anything else!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bostonesq

Thanks Chrystal..Yes, the cold war! I am old enough to remember "bomb drills" in grammar school where you had to crawl under your desk. 

Chrystal

*giggles* And a lot of good that would have done in the event of a real attack!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Aviva

If you could create your dream out fit to wear what would it be?
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Chrystal

O.O

Jeeze... A slinky dress that still looked sexy in a size 24?

Aviva

*Smiles.* Good luck on that one.

If you could make up your own drink alcoholic, non alcoholic or both..what would it include and what would you call it?
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Chrystal

Are you bored, Viv, dear?

The Pina Cojito - basically it's a pina collada with lime, mint and tequila in it...

Goober

Hit me up Chrystal! Sounds delicious... :) If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would be the first thing you would think to do?
1. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."- Oscar Wilde
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
3. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
4. "A word to the wise isn't necessary."
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

Chrystal

Pay off my credit cards, then buy a house.

Goober

Lol, I was thinking, number 1: Quit my job... ;)
1. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."- Oscar Wilde
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
3. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
4. "A word to the wise isn't necessary."
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

sartracker

If you died and came back as an animal, what would you Be?
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Chrystal

Quote from: sartracker on July 30, 2010, 09:17:26 PM
If you died and came back as an animal, what would you Be?

<------------- lol!  Isn't it obvious?  ;)

Meow?

ruaprnstr

What would you do to me to get that awful taste out of your mouse, please describe the scenery and the weather... I like de'tails'...
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Silverfyre

If you could put one person into the presidential office (or prime minister or what office runs your nation of residency), who would it be?  Living or dead.

Kitsunetsuki

Hello, my dear Chrystal! Well, well, well...Look at all the questions you've got lined up...Might as well toss mine in, too, right? ;) I've got a prompt for you, of course...You know how I love my prompts!!

You come home and check your phone messages. You get to your third message and freeze. Begin from there.

Have fun with it, girlie! <3
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Amelita

Ooh hello kittykat... ;) I have one for you. A prompt!   :P

She looked down, stunned. The voice couldn't possibly be coming from...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Chrystal

Sorry it's taken me a while to get to this... been kinda busy!

Quote from: ruaprnstr on August 04, 2010, 08:36:53 PM
What would you do to me to get that awful taste out of your mouse [sic], please describe the scenery and the weather... I like de'tails'...

I have a pet mouse. She's a real sweetie, and I keep her around because, well, I'm a cat, and I like to eat mice. Hey, this is a PG13 area, you work it out!

Anyway, just lately she's been eating something, I have no idea what she's been eating, but she's tasting pretty foul... I told her if she doesn't stop, I won't love her any more...  So she confessed to me that, just lately, she's found this little van that sells this really weird and tasty food. I listened and decided that action was required.

That night, we went to find the van together. It was a dry cold night, a touch of frost in the air, and the moon shone full in a cloudless sky, just the sort of night a black cat likes to be on the prowl. Our breath hung in a haze around us as we made our way to the park where the van usually sat. This was the main open area in the city, well lit and popular with courting couples at this time of night. The van sat in an otherwise empty car park, surrounded by beach trees and with an open field behind it. Steam was pouring from a vent in the roof, and the vehicle was surrounded by young rodents.

I could see my darling little mousie drooling at the smell, which to me smelt like three week old socks. And there he was, ruaprnstr himself, dishing out these snacks to all the rodents in the area, fleecing them for their money. I wasn't going to have that. Seriously, just because I'm a cat, doesn't mean I don't feel protective of the lesser species and this wolf was on my turf!

Well, I crept up slowly behind the van, then leapt as lightly as I could onto the roof. I swung down , popping my head through the serving window. "Hello Mr Wolf... Your snacks have put a bad taste in my mouse and I want it to stop. So, here's the deal. You take your cheese drugs elsewhere or I stuff them down your throat."

Of course, he made the mistake of thinking that, because he's a canine and cats always run from dogs, that he could beat me... Dogs tend to forget. Cats are more agile, faster and better armed. It's just we're also lazy and fighting takes too much energy.

Which is why we like to win our fights quickly. He was pretty soon lying on the floor, bound hand and foot with the flexes from his own electrical appliances, while I stuffed the disgusting melted cheese things into his mouth one after the other, forcing him to chew and swallow...

We never saw ruaprnstr in the neighbourhood again, and it was only a few days before my sweet mousie tasted the way she always had.

Chrystal

Quote from: Silverfyre on August 04, 2010, 08:49:26 PM
If you could put one person into the presidential office (or prime minister or what office runs your nation of residency), who would it be?  Living or dead.

Hmmm.... That's a tough one. Problem is, if you put someone peace-loving and righteous, like Buddha or Gandhi in office, you end up with other nations walking all over you. To run a country, you've got to be strong, intelligent, somewhat ruthless, careful with money, attractive ... hmmm. I can only think of one person that fits the bill.....

ME!

Chrystal

Quote from: Kit on August 04, 2010, 10:45:52 PM
Hello, my dear Chrystal! Well, well, well...Look at all the questions you've got lined up...Might as well toss mine in, too, right? ;) I've got a prompt for you, of course...You know how I love my prompts!!

You come home and check your phone messages. You get to your third message and freeze. Begin from there.

Have fun with it, girlie! <3

Hey Kit lover! I love your prompts too... I keep wishing you'd franchise them because I would love to see more people answer them.

"Hi, sweetie, it's me... I'm going to be a bit late.... See you when I get home." BEEEEP "Chrystal, it's your mother. You really should call more often. Anyway we're having a barbie this weekend. Feel like joining us? Give me a call back. And bring that darling girl with you... what's her name? Kit? Yes, bring her. I had a talk to your father and he's finally agreed that it's your life and he can't tell you who you should live with... any way, call your mother... okay, bye darling..." BEEEEP "Chrystal Dark, this is Jethro. You know who I am. You are needed. You know what to do!" BEEEP

I froze. The rest of the messages went unheard. Damn. Jethro! After all these years, they were re-activating me. I still had all my old gear of course, and most of it still fit. It had been five years. I'd settled down, got a life. How could they do this to me... I took a deep breath. I knew, when I joined the organisation that you never actually left. I had been invalidded out after my last op, with a busted arm and a bullet in my gut. I almost died and Jethro himself had visited me in hospital, telling me I was going on the indefinite inactive list.

And now, suddenly they needed my talents again? I wondered what the job would be as I dug out the special, ultra secure cell phone and pressed the speed dial...

Chrystal

Quote from: Amelia on August 08, 2010, 11:39:23 AM
Ooh hello kittykat... ;) I have one for you. A prompt!   :P

She looked down, stunned. The voice couldn't possibly be coming from...

Hi Amelia... Still waiting on that viking RP with you... ;) It's up as an idea in my Solo RP's wanted thread, in case you're interested ;)

...The voice couldn't possibly be coming from Archie, because Archie had a ball-gag in his mouth. His eyes said that he had heard it too. Very slowly she climbed off him and leaned to look under the bed. There was no-one there, but she did spot a small box-like thing from which the loud moans and gasps emanated. She slid under the bed, and took hold of the speaker.

She yanked the wire out of it and the voice stopped. She frowned, tracing the wire as it ran under the bare floorboards of the cheap motel room to a small tape player in the bottom of the wardrobe. Another wire ran back to the bed where a pressure switch had started the tape. Whoever set this up was one sick pervert, that was certain.

She decided to deal with it in the morning and curled up in the arm chair to sleep. Archie, she left bound and gagged on the bed. It was his choice of room, after all!

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: Chrystal on August 08, 2010, 12:57:53 PM
Hey Kit lover! I love your prompts too... I keep wishing you'd franchise them because I would love to see more people answer them.

"Hi, sweetie, it's me... I'm going to be a bit late.... See you when I get home." BEEEEP "Chrystal, it's your mother. You really should call more often. Anyway we're having a barbie this weekend. Feel like joining us? Give me a call back. And bring that darling girl with you... what's her name? Kit? Yes, bring her. I had a talk to your father and he's finally agreed that it's your life and he can't tell you who you should live with... any way, call your mother... okay, bye darling..." BEEEEP "Chrystal Dark, this is Jethro. You know who I am. You are needed. You know what to do!" BEEEP

I froze. The rest of the messages went unheard. Damn. Jethro! After all these years, they were re-activating me. I still had all my old gear of course, and most of it still fit. It had been five years. I'd settled down, got a life. How could they do this to me... I took a deep breath. I knew, when I joined the organisation that you never actually left. I had been invalidded out after my last op, with a busted arm and a bullet in my gut. I almost died and Jethro himself had visited me in hospital, telling me I was going on the indefinite inactive list.

And now, suddenly they needed my talents again? I wondered what the job would be as I dug out the special, ultra secure cell phone and pressed the speed dial...
*applauds happily* Oooh, that reminded me of La Femme Nikita/Point of No Return!! ;D Loved it! <3

~Kit

p.s. as for franchising "my" prompts - I get them from a site online, so they're not mine, but I've been adding "new ones" to my list ;) Still, I have my favourites (Sock story, Revenge, etc.) ;)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Chrystal

Quote from: Kit on August 08, 2010, 01:21:29 PM
*applauds happily* Oooh, that reminded me of La Femme Nikita/Point of No Return!! ;D Loved it! <3

~Kit

p.s. as for franchising "my" prompts - I get them from a site online, so they're not mine, but I've been adding "new ones" to my list ;) Still, I have my favourites (Sock story, Revenge, etc.) ;)

I'd love to do a "Femme Nikita" style RP at some point. Ultra high-tech, special ops team penetrates a secure location to acheive some specific goal. Or possibly just robs a bank...!

Soooo, your prompts are public domain, eh? What about the shredder one? That has got to be my favourite!

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: Chrystal on August 08, 2010, 01:42:20 PM
I'd love to do a "Femme Nikita" style RP at some point. Ultra high-tech, special ops team penetrates a secure location to acheive some specific goal. Or possibly just robs a bank...!

Soooo, your prompts are public domain, eh? What about the shredder one? That has got to be my favourite!
I love "La Femme Nikita"...one of my favourite movies, along with the american version, Point of No Return (with Bridget Fonda) ;)

And yes, they are all public domain, though I do like to give a little backstory as to why I am giving the prompt (the ideas it sparks for me, or why I like it, etc.) or something...you can find them all on creative writing prompts . com :D

If you really liked the shredder one, check out #s: 188, 203, 216, 282, 302

Some favourites of mine include #s: 186, 214, 222, 265, 275
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Nyarly

Hi Chrystal!

There is a question, I asked some unapproved members (although I haven't done this in a while) and I'm curious about your answer:

You maintain a dream diary. What dreams are written in it? Are there more beautiful dreams than nightmares?