Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

Character's Name: Elliania (Liani) Dreani
Race: Druid

Kingdom: White

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
O&O: See player O.O's

Powers/Abilities:

• Empathic Abilities: Allows her to feel and sense the emotions of others. Could quite possibly become something stronger in the future. Perhaps the abilities to make others feel her emotions, or the emotions of others.

• Telepathic Connection to animals: With this ability she is able to speak with animals, as well as understand their thoughts. This does not work on humans.

• Earth/Plant Manipulation: Able to bend and manipulate natures greatest gifts. She can cause roots to shoot forth and wrap around someone, and make even a mighty oak bend and sway with enough concentration. She can shape and form rocks into weapons and send them flying at enemies.
Preferred Weapons:

• Her Earth and Plant manipulations.
  • Three small daggers that she carries at her hip and one strapped to her thigh
  • Her short bow with a home made quiver she keeps with her most of the time.
Skills:

• Tracking
  • Camouflage
  • Climbing
  • Herb Lore
  • Naturalist
  • Archery
  • Knot Tying
  • Stealth
  • Survival
  • Trapping
  • Hunting

Written Appearance: Standing at 5' 5" Liani's slender form is well toned and lean from years of running in the forests. Her long red tresses fall straight and almost wild around her shoulders, framing her nearly feral eyes. Her soft supple skin is kissed lightly by what sun managed to peek through the canopy of trees above her, or her time of bathing for long periods in the river. As for her curves, what little she has are accented by her her tight fitting clothes her mother wove with threads she made from plants within the forest. The green clothes hug every curve of her body, and is all she will wear. Along with a small hour glass necklace given to her by a fairy she aided, containing within it a small amount of fairy dust.

Personality: While she hasn't lived around people all her life, the small tribe that raised her was enough to teach her some of what she needed to know of living within a society. As such, Liani is confident, and self assured within her forests. Her joy and optimistic nature helps her in these times of keeping up a bright demeanor in even the darkest of times. She has much compassion for the defenseless, and tries to see the good in everything, however news of the troubles between the White and Red Queendoms often plague her mind, nearly angering her at times with the thought of such a travesty against nature. Taking a life for her is nothing she does lightly, or often.
Outside her forests however she's unsure. She does not know the laws as well that govern the land of the White Queendom but she is eager to learn them.Her mother taught her much of what she remembered, as well as some of the traders who came, always making her more curious and eager, once she's warmed up to the world outside her forests she should be more her usual self, if she hasn't been already.

History:
Liani's only home has always been the Forests of Flickreen on the edges of the White Kingdom (Now Queendom). Deep within live a small group of Druids who have kept to themselves for the most part. Most of her tribe as some would call them, were simple healers and herbalist. Skilled hunters, but Liani, she and a select few were different. From the time she turned six years old, she's always had something more to her. Often times she was plagued with the petty jealousies of others, the love they felt for each other, and their sadness.

Some were unsure about the little girl who would wander up to them and offer them a hug even when they smiled through their sadness. That would tell them they should forgive and move past their anger. Personal feelings none of them could hide were lay out before the mind of a child. They didn't blame her, she couldn't help herself. That is until their leader took her under her wing. She too had been an empath.

Over the years, she taught Liani ways to keep her mind clear of peoples thoughts, it was the animals she oft had trouble blocking from her mind. Sometimes they cried so painfully in the night, some approached just to have a human to speak with. Her  powers over the beautiful earth came shortly after her journey into womanhood. Her mother, rest her soul, taught her daughter how to bend and shape nature, to control it to allow for hiding, trapping, and in some cases killing.

One night as Liani and two of the men of her tribe kept watch, Vampires attacked. Liani hadn't sensed their thoughts, perhaps because of what they truly were? Even so, they had caught the tribe by surprise and the loss of life was enough to kill Liani. All the pain and emotions flooded past her mental barriers, she had never experienced death at such a pace, she was not able to ignore the mental cries of anguish.

Losing control of her earthen powers the tribe was wrapped in a thick foliage, vampires grabbed by thick roots, and thrust up over the canopy of trees, their bodies being crushed, while others either fled or turned their attacks on Liani. Her people fled, taking with them the injured while others simply left their loved ones they knew were lost. As the attacks were turned to Liani, she felt the earth creeping around her body, shielding her in layers or rock, only her eyes exposed as she began to pelt them with rocks and dirt.

A few flew off while others circled the young tiring woman, but her mother came to the rescue, aiding in her daughters efforts. Together with the others who knew of magic, they drove them away until every last one took to the skies in their efforts to escape only mildly attempting to free their comrades. Liani was surrounded by darkness, falling to the ground from the effort of such a display. A dying Ashli watched over her daughter, having been bit she sat upon the ground, petting and stroking her daughters red locks, she looked to the others who gave a nod and left them to their goodbyes.

Liani awoke, her mothers arms around her, but her emotions distant, fading faster as the seconds ticked by. They'd barely a good bye when Ashli slipped a letter into her daughters hand. Whispering that she knew the day would come when Liani would leave the forest. Tears were shed until Liani didn't think she could bear her own pain, as she buried her mother, she read the letter. There was so much in such a little piece of paper, the traders who'd come with supplies to trade for pelts and bounties had brought news of the Kings death. His wife the queen threatened by the Red Queen, whoever that was, and here in this letter her mother encouraged her to join the side of the White Queen. To offer her powers as a service. Using a name Liani had never heard before.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

GhettoMagick

Yay our In Character threads are up people so you can now play mwahahahahahaha
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Marie Reynolds

Character's Name: Mikael Alister
Race: Elf

Kingdom: Dark Forest/ White Kingdom
Rank: Black Knight Leader of escaped servants and slaves of the Red Queen who hide in the Dark Forest

Sexual Orientation:  Pan sexual
O&O:  ONS: Bondage, consensual sex, Foreplay, Being able to let his guard down, effeminate men, women of any variety. Sex has nothing to do with procreation or love just a healthly release of stress and tension. OFFS: Rape being done or being seen done by others, Relationships, being duplicitous about sexual affairs and or treacherous about them, Demeaning the inherent beauty in all peoples.

Powers/Abilities:
N/A
Preferred Weapons:
Bastard Sword Full Plate and Heavy Steel Shield
Mounted Repeating Crossbow on arm
Skills:
Melee Weapons
Shields Heavy Armor
Crossbows
Survival
Medicine
Herbal-ism
Hunting
Trapping
Architecture
Knot Tying
Blacksmith
Weapon Smith
Armor Smith
Leadership
warfare
Written Appearance:
Dark Brown Hair that falls to his shoulders bright green eyes sun kissed skin athletic body Wears Black Full plate and carries a large steal shield and Bastard sword and has a Repeating crossbow mounted on to his arm.
Tends to not be seen in plain clothing always seems to be prepared for a battle.
Personality:
Honorable and Gracious for kindness shown and Loyal rather quiet and slightly grim as having to constantly fight and fret over his peoples well being.

History: [/b] Mikael's History started off with an inherited position from the man who raised him and never shared his name taught him how to survive and lead the disenfranchised of the Red Kingdom and help them survive and leave free of the Red queens rule. Mikael was not even sure if this man was his father let alone if he would ever meet his mother but as he grew up that really did not matter cause he knew the people of the Dark forest needed him and so he carried out his duties he was prepared for and  lead and protected his people and helped them thrive the best he could. It seemed that Mikael's only future was one of service and keeping his people safe, free and thriving. On thing that could be said for Mikael was he only seemed to focus on the lives that were placed in his hands every action went to that cause. He never really had close intimate ties cause he knew everyday could be his last and with that he dropped every waking moment into his work for his people. Many of his people would say the only times he would do anything for himself was to eat,sleep,and bath. Everything else was to one ultimate goal and the survival of his people. As long as his people were safe he was content but he secretly hoped for the day that he would be free of the blood shed and physical pain and torment he took on for his people. The thoughts were that one day his people would no longer need him and he can finally be at an eternal slumber this oddly would fill him with a serene resolve to carry on his duties. Then came a ray of hope for his people the White king and in exchange for the lives he saved of those he protected he guided him through the Dark Forest fought along side him and for once in his life new what it meant to have a friend and from that friendship and the loss of his friend  by the Red Queens hand he buried and sets out to journey to the White Kingdom and return the fallen kings sword to his her and offer his for the only two things he could now ever want is to honor the friendship of the late king and his people allowed to leave the Dark Forest and be protected and Citizens of the Kingdom he learned so much about from this great Man that he now bears his final wishes and is bound to protect a land that is not his own.

Ember Star

There aren't any humans here. He could be an elf, though.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Change his age to one more appropriate for an elf (see the link I provided Roberts) as he'd still be a child at 29, find a picture for his appearance, and fix that one extra [/b] next to his history, and you'll be good from me.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

I'm going by LOTRs as I know nothing at all about DND. The minimum is 50 which is when they'd be considered a "teenager" then they're considered fully mature and stop "aging" at 100, so I'd suggest 100 or older for your guy.

GhettoMagick

I like him, he needs a picture, and to fix the [/b] after history. Oh I am confused though why he is called the black knight he seems more of a protector and knights are given knightly titles to whom they protect their kingdom/queendom for. Since the Dark Forest isn't a kingdom more of a place. It would be better to call him like the Protect of The slaves or something robin hood like.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Marie Reynolds

The Black Knight according to myth never had land or title he worked on his own sense of justice.

GhettoMagick

Wargtass

O/O

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

arkhos

Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Wargtass

O/O

GhettoMagick

Wargtass

Dammit, just when I am going to bed! The Prince will have to wait for his Dragon in Shining Scales for some 6-8 hours.  :P
O/O

GhettoMagick

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

GhettoMagick

Wargtass

O/O

GhettoMagick

BeckyAnnn

Ember Star

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on August 31, 2013, 11:18:33 AM
Just be happy it's not in the game thread.    ::)
+1

I don't care if y'all chatter some here. Just means it keeps the thread high :P

DartimusRae

just moved, and still working on  settling in my place. will have my dragon in soon.

Ember Star

Quote from: DartimusRae on September 02, 2013, 01:37:35 AM
just moved, and still working on  settling in my place. will have my dragon in soon.
Thanks for the update! :)