Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmuttyReader

Always!

Split spoiled milk, literally.

CaptainErotica

Guilty, when I was like seven.

You have seen a ghost and tried to interact with it.

Mnemosyne

Hmmm... I thought I saw a ghost and I do believe I tried to interact with it. I can't say for certain it was a spirit. I kept trying to be very nice when talking to them as well as staying calm so no evil spirits might take advantage of my dark energy. I do know that when recording audio in a haunted place I was talking with my friend, then noticed that a shoe had fallen out of place and asked her if that was there before? Or something like that, and when we listened back to the recording there was a voice that responded no. This probably is not a perfect retelling of what occurred, but suffice to say it did put shivers through my spine!

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Wanted a spirit to speak through you, or to you?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not guilty.

Knew your bestfriend was a cheater?

Mnemosyne

Cheater... cheater... hmmm... no..? I don't think so..? The closest I came to that sort of situation was when a person I had newly befriended managed to get my fiance to cheat on me with her. Good times.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Decided that rather than be violent or cruel in return to someone who is rude, that you would return their hatred with kindness?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Guilty, I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Had fun with someone, who you really didn't like? ( You didn't like them because they were horrible people.)

Mnemosyne

Guilty. He was a really icky guy... abusive to his dog, always yelling, always saying mean things about transgender or homosexual people, always saying everyone was stupid but him. Despite all that, he had moments when he could be nice but I really did not like having to spend too much time with him. The only reason I did spend time with him was because he was married to my friend.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Not told someone what you really thought about them when they were really getting on your nerves?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Guilty all the time. I try to spare feelings.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Thought you were in love, but it was really only good sex.

Becca

Not guilty.

Passing it on

CaptainErotica

Guilty!!!

Passing it on.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. There has to be an emotional connection there for me to want sex. So if that does not exist, if there is no real love, there is no sex.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Gotten lost on purpose?
Mistreated

Numerion

Several times. Foreign cities are great for that.

Guilty not guilty: been friend with somebody just because you knew they had no other friends?
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Very guilty. I've been friends with so many people that everyone else considered mean or evil because they had a tendency to bully others. I've also been friends with a lot of handicapped people that everyone saw as bad or scary just because they were handicapped. If you give people a chance, they really turn out to be a lot more worthy of having friends than others might think.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Been friends with someone just because they had something you did not?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not guilty.

Been friends with someone you actually liked.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Most if not all my friends, I like or have liked at some point. Beyond friendship. I just love too much, I think.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Sung loudly along to music or without music to get all of your feelings out?
Mistreated

Rel Mayer

Guilty. Every day.

Have pretended like you lost your phone so you didn't have to respond back to text messages?

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. Never had a phone for to receive such messages, thankfully.

Passing it on.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Guilty, horribly singing loudly is a stress reliever.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Had a fight with a friend, only to realize they never liked you.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty? I don't think I have ever had a fight with a friend? The nearest I ever came to fighting with a friend was when I wrote terrible things about them online? I wrote what I did when I was sad, then regretted it the next day when my friend came storming over to my house to confront me? She knew I had written it to try to make her not want to be friends with me, but I was too scared to even talk to her when she came over. I thought she was going to say she hated me, but she really didn't. She was worried. The only people I ever had not like me and decided to stop being friends with me were people who either did not like the new friends I had or did not like how I stopped going to church.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Not been sure how to get someone you really did not want to be friends with, to leave you alone?
Mistreated

Rel Mayer

Not Guilty. I'm good at relaying the message. The problem is usually that they don't want to receive the message.

Have you ever accidentally sent a terrible text that was meant for an SO to your parents?

Belle33

Not guilty.  Thank god!

Have you ever kissed someone who was supposed to be off limits?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

Considering I think everyone is off limits... then no..? If we are talking about on the lips..? Not Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Groped a stranger on accident thinking it was someone you knew?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty, but I have witnessed other people do it.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Eating someone else's food.

AmberStarfire

I'm bad for this. 'Oh look, chips. Mind if I have one? Okay, maybe two' ;)

You can't eat a little icecream. You need to eat all the icecream?

Mnemosyne

Perhaps if I have a small tub? I do not know that I could eat a bigger tub... I know I have definitely eaten many smaller tubs of cookie dough ice cream however. Lovely cookie dough ice cream... I wish I could find my favorite ice cream again... I don't think they make it anymore though. It was a pie ice cream... a berry pie with cream cheese possibly..? It was so amazing. I've tried other similar things but never is it just what I want! Or are we just saying that if I start eating ice cream.. I cannot stop? Then I am probably guilty of that. It is hard to save ice cream, although I do try.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Eaten a whole pie on your own?
Mistreated