News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

"Please Read the Letter" - Plant & Krauss

next

"The Monster is Loose" - Meatloaf

Bliss

Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into the Dark
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Dropkick Murphys, "Shipping Up to Boston."

If you haven't seen "The Departed" or heard this one before, maybe give it a chance?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Caustic

Fudge, "Psycho Killer"  (great cover of the Talking Heads song... hard to say which I prefer).

Next, "The Weeping Song," Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds-- reminds me of the show in Savannah, where my s/o and I saw them at the Tabernacle.  I only mention this particular show once a week or so, if you haven't heard it from me already.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Caustic

Ministry, "Stigmata".  Recorded before some of you were born, from a thread I saw... so... when do I get my ride on Carousel?  The light's stopped blinking.

Kalen

Hedley - For The Nights I Can't Remember..  (I like it, ok?!?)

Bliss

Dropkick Murphies, my favorite hometown punks! Have you heard their "Skinhead on the MTA", Caustic?

Psycho Killer, Nick Cave, AND a Logan's Run reference... Makes me wish Morpheus had relinquished his claim and left me awake in the forgetting hours.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

... I think the wind is whistling outside... -____-;
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kalen

the DISGUSTING noise of the guy at the next desk sucking his own nasal drippings instead of using a tissue.  I hate when he gets a cold.. *gags*

Bliss

Regina Spektor - Hotel Song

Song is here. I take no responsibility for the dude in the video. *grin*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Amberghylles

Beds are Burning - Midnight Oil

next

Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler

Valerian

"The Stone," by Ashes Divide

At least that's what I wish I was listening to right now.  *grumbles about her oppressive, anti-music employers and hums to herself*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Amberghylles

Theme to Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - Adult Swim

next

Money for Nothin' - Dire Straights

Bliss

Neutral Milk Hotel - The Fool

then

Dead Can Dance - Yulunga (Spirit Dance)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Glory Box - Portishead

next

Hallelujah - k.d. lang (cover of Leonard Cohen)

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Poe - Could've Gone Mad

(thank you Bliss for turning me onto her....)
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Caeli

The sound of the TV from the common room in my college dorm. -___- SO LOUD... wtf.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Bliss

(You're welcome Elandra, I love to share the good tunes)

Rockapella - Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Iron Giant

"You can fly...? You can FLY!!!"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MadPanda

Something on TV called (checks screen)...uhhhm...Take Home Chef.

The wife likes it.  (shrug)  Just like all the stuff on HGTV.  (shrug)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

MadPanda

"Trekkie!"  (snicker)

Beck--Fucking with my Head (Mountain Dew Rock)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook