Influence: 4
Wealth: 2
Elusive: 1
Sneak: 1
Infiltrate: 1
Subterfuge: 1
Slip Away: 1

Fetishes: + Big Tits (2 or larger), + Oral (receiving), + Anal, + Exhibitionism

Merits: Magic (7), Eureka (1), Tentacles (3), Inhuman Spawn (1, insect larvae), Altered Genetalia (taken twice) (Dualcocks, Tentacocks, Locking, Stimulating) (2) (14 points in total)

Flaws: Compulsive Masterbation (2), Denial (Exhibitionism, 1), Polite (1), (-4 in total)

Figure: Height: 5'4", Slim Build, Big Breasts

Equipment: Spellbook and some magical components (Spellbook only contains the spells she already knows), ordinary clothes.

Spells Known: Counterspell, Ward, Levitate, Open Conduit,

How's this?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Laughing Hyena

Study: 6
Investigate: 4
Machines: 1
Occult: 10
Subject: 5 (Art [Art&Design])

Not sure but I think you divided your stats wrong. It costs 2 points each to raise your abilities past (attribute+2) With a study of 6 you have 20 points to divvy up. I count 24.

Angie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 18, 2013, 08:20:06 PM
Study: 6
Investigate: 4
Machines: 1
Occult: 10
Subject: 5 (Art [Art&Design])

Not sure but I think you divided your stats wrong. It costs 2 points each to raise your abilities past (attribute+2) With a study of 6 you have 20 points to divvy up. I count 24.
You're right. Dropped Occult by 2, and dropped Compelling Vow.

Yukina

Hi Angiejuusan. Long time no see. Would it be alright if our characters eventually meet and become friends?

Angie

Hmm, I may have to look at your sheet.

Also, another edit: Taking Altered Genetalia twice, giving me dualcocks, tentacocks, the locking and stimulating bonuses.

Laughing Hyena

Hope you guys know the thread is open. Check the Extreme Threads Small Groups.

Angie

I'm waiting for DM approval. And Yugi, hmm...maybe...but I might have to give you a few insect eggs in the meantime.

Yukina

Thank for considering it. The eggs sound wonderful. A possible duo of a meek inventor and a polite futa creature. :)

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 18, 2013, 09:11:11 PM
Thank for considering it. The eggs sound wonderful. A possible duo of a meek inventor and a polite futa creature. :)
"Pardon me, madam, but can I deposit my egg sacs into your tight ass?" Oh my, quite the interesting thought. Plus she had double cocks. And her tentacle can ejaculate. And YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.

Laughing Hyena

"Funny I thought that was a very reasonable request."

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 18, 2013, 09:14:04 PM
"Pardon me, madam, but can I deposit my egg sacs into your tight ass?" Oh my, quite the interesting thought. Plus she had double cocks. And her tentacle can ejaculate. And YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.

Sounds wonderful. Sexual dialogue regarding rape in such a polite manner due to their shared flaw. :)

Angie

Mm, such a ravishing display. Especially since I kinda intend for her tentacle to hide in her ass when she's not using it...

Laughing Hyena

So she is always fucking herself essentially. For some reason I find this hilarious.

Angie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 18, 2013, 09:38:56 PM
So she is always fucking herself essentially. For some reason I find this hilarious.
Hmm, I didn't think of that. I'm going to say she's lived with it so long it doesn't satisfy her Compulsory Masterbation flaw.

Yukina

Overall, your character sounds wonderful, Angiejuusan. :)

Angie

Again, I must say: Human? Really? I know I kicked off the thread in Liege chat that got futas (and most gender terms) off the descriptions of the board, but I get the feeling we've shot right past exotic and into extreme.

And thank you lovely-I can't go two steps without you complimenting me. Luckily, you're nowhere near as annoying as The Adoring Fan of Oblivion fame (guess what I've been playing!)

Yukina

Sorry if I seem to throw out compliments too much. I'll tone it down if you like.

Angie

No, no, keep it up. They're deliciously enjoyable. Did that make any sense?

Laughing Hyena

ANyway how many of us were actually approved before we uploaded our sheets to the character thread because as I recall none of us really needed to wait for approval.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 18, 2013, 10:23:22 PM
No, no, keep it up. They're deliciously enjoyable. Did that make any sense?

Somewhat.

Angie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 18, 2013, 10:27:59 PM
ANyway how many of us were actually approved before we uploaded our sheets to the character thread because as I recall none of us really needed to wait for approval.
I threw mine in-I figure if the slime girl gets in, so will I!

Laughing Hyena

Or the catgirl that got in. Just be aware that your futa and inhuman nature will probably get ya major scorn if known according to the setting. Just a heads up.

Angie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 18, 2013, 10:45:13 PM
Or the catgirl that got in. Just be aware that your futa and inhuman nature will probably get ya major scorn if known according to the setting. Just a heads up.
I took the time to read this entire thread. I'm guessing dual cocks count as inhuman for purposes of being scorned, but eh-methinks only a few will end up knowing her.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 18, 2013, 10:09:26 PM
Again, I must say: Human? Really? I know I kicked off the thread in Liege chat that got futas (and most gender terms) off the descriptions of the board, but I get the feeling we've shot right past exotic and into extreme.

And thank you lovely-I can't go two steps without you complimenting me. Luckily, you're nowhere near as annoying as The Adoring Fan of Oblivion fame (guess what I've been playing!)

Huh. I thought the IC thread was in the Extreme Groups. Its the character sheets that are in the NC Human threads. Dunno why but whatever. ^_^ Here I'll show the thread so it don't get lost this time.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187927.0

PS - It seems like we have a good mix though I must admit we are very cock heavy.