Alpha on the Hunt (seeking M)

Started by assionpay, February 28, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

Hey everyone! This is just one particular plot that I have been craving for a few days. Please message me in a private message if interested.

I am a literate writer that has been rping for probably 15 years? I am looking for a partner that can post on the longer side (3-4 paragraphs at least please) just to help keep the story rich and exciting, and who can post semi-frequently. I am able to post once or twice a week at this time, sometimes more.

YC is an alpha werewolf, perhaps a little bit too alpha. He's aggressive and gets what he wants, dominant to a fault. It was this that made his pack kick him out. The details can be discussed. But regardless, he is forced to spend a few months as a lone wolf. It's torture, and drives him more than a little mad in the process. Every full moon it's worse, as the lack of a pack to hunt or run with eats at him, and the lack of a mate burns at his soul. Then, he meets my character. While human, she has a strong spirit and a vibrant personality that calls to him like a siren. And I imagine there's something unique or enticing about her scent as well :P. He decides to pursue her, has to have her, with the intention of not only sating his need to be part of a pack (maybe he wants to turn her? or is just looking for the companionship), but his desire to mate and potentially breed. And she soon finds that despite her apprehension and fear at his strength, his force, his aggression, that she soon is as lost in him as he is her. The most exciting part? The thrill of the hunt.

Some tags that are possibilities here: Rough sex/dubious NC maybe?, going into a heat, pheremones, breeding, bondage
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0