Twisted Stories (NC maybe Ex)

Started by Lipstick Epitaph, August 21, 2010, 06:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipstick Epitaph

I have a few stories for which I am willing to create a story specific character.
I am as always searching for top-end writers, creative thinkers, and cooperative players.

Ideas:

1: A home invasion results in the murder of a young woman's parents and her repeated rape and pregnancy.
I'm super interested in playing out these scenes and all the sorted psychological repercussion of these events.

2: A girl is kidnapped at a young age and raised as a dog.  Play would begin in her late teenaged years.

3: A young woman is kidnapped and held captive by a number of men for the purpose of sex.
This would be all about her interactions with her captors and efforts to escape.

Dashenka

Quote from: Lipstick Epitaph on August 21, 2010, 06:34:34 PM

2: A girl is kidnapped at a young age and raised as a dog.  Play would begin in her late teenaged years.

This sounds interesting... with a bit of number 1 and 3 as well. Do you mind playing this out with a female? I can play a female and male character at the same time? Or a female 'master' with male sex partners?

Let me know and we can maybe work something out.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Jaybee

Hi Lipstick,

I'd be interested in #3 so long as there are no murders involved.  As an additional offer, I am also on the hunt for a female partner to depict the girl in an opportunistic rape, and/or a henchwoman who assists me with it.  For an example of my writing style, see my Intro thread in the archives.

Cheers,

Jaybee

Jocelyn Isnt Here

Quote from: Lipstick Epitaph on August 21, 2010, 06:34:34 PM

1: A home invasion results in the murder of a young woman's parents and her repeated rape and pregnancy.
I'm super interested in playing out these scenes and all the sorted psychological repercussion of these events.

3: A young woman is kidnapped and held captive by a number of men for the purpose of sex.
This would be all about her interactions with her captors and efforts to escape.

Those two are really interesting. I'd be willing to work on them with you. I'd love to try being a male character if you didn't mind me trying it with these stories. Pm me and we can talk more about it.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Jaybee on August 23, 2010, 07:42:33 AM
Hi Lipstick,

I'd be interested in #3 so long as there are no murders involved.  As an additional offer, I am also on the hunt for a female partner to depict the girl in an opportunistic rape, and/or a henchwoman who assists me with it.  For an example of my writing style, see my Intro thread in the archives.

Cheers,

Jaybee

Murder isn't at all a focus! No worries!

Lipstick Epitaph

I have some new ideas for fantasy and science fiction stories also if anyone is interested.

seeker619

Hello Lipstick

I like a a number of your ideas and would like to discus them with you.  Please get back to me one way or the other.  Thanks for your time.