Dancing Flower's Garden of Love (F LF Male Character)

Started by Flower, March 21, 2011, 08:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

First Idea

Okay, so I had this idea the other night to try something a bit different than what I normally do in my stories. I would like for there to be this girl that was genetically created by scientists with the dna of a human and an alien.

I feel like I want the aliens to be on the assault, somehow attacking the planet which caused the scientist to desperately try to create someone who will be able to eliminate the aliens main leader which would be a male. The aliens can turn into human form for a period of time but prefer to be in their original bodies. Of course, the alien's leader will find out about this girl so he has to choose in between eliminating her or seducing her to become the new queen of the hive. There will be a bit of communication between them before he attacks the lab. For example, somehow he can penetrate her mind with offerings of how life with his side would be better rather than life under the scientists control. (I sort of want the aliens to have a hive mentality whereas they are extremely obedient to orders and do things for the sake of the community rather than for self) This could cause commotion when he does take her in from the lab since the other aliens might see this as a act of self rather than for the community.

Second Idea

She was banished from the heavens for committing an unforgivable act that causes her to get the boot from the heavens. I want her to spend a few hours in hell so that the demons could have a bit their way with her before she is forced to crawl out of the hellhole someway. The fall from the havens has depressed her greatly and living amongst mortals is far more difficult than she imagined. Her mind can still see the demons that crawl around, attempting to corrupt mortals. She is just about to commit suicide when a male intervenes and makes it his task to rehabilitate her.

This is all I have so far. I'm willing to listen to other people's ideas that could help make this better.

Thank you for reading :)

PM if interested

swordwind

seesplease

I've been interested in writing a male character and I find that picture really awesome. If you don't mind, I'd love to talk about doing a roleplay around it.
My Requests Thread
O/Os
Current Games

Non-forum roleplay is mostly discord now! Add me! kavytai#3501