Potterverse (m/m)

Started by Serephino, March 21, 2011, 07:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

I'm once again in the mood for a little Snape/Harry action.  I will play either, and will take on either the Dom or sub role. 

My first idea takes place at the end of the 5th year.  Snape has always cared for Harry, but never showed it for his own good.  After all, if Harry trusted Snape, Voldemort might try to take advantage of that.  That, and he wants to keep his scary persona.  However, after an entire year of watching Umbridge pretty much abuse Harry, Snape loses it when she tries to torture the truth out of him, Snape kills her.  Yes, I am aware of the rules, so nothing naughty would happen until after Harry's 16th birthday. 

The second would be the beginning of the 6th or 7th year.  Voldemort finds a way around the wards protecting Harry, and plans to kidnap Harry well before the Order plans to move him.  Snape decides to kidnap Harry first and hide him where even the Order can't find him.

I do have one slightly strange idea where Snape is really Harry's mother instead of Lily.  For this one I would play Snape, as well as anyone you want to pair Harry with.  Naturally, mpreg would have to be involved in the backstory, but doesn't have to be anywhere in the plot, though it would be nice.  And on that note....

James/Snape is another possibility.  My idea for this one is Snape reaches out to Dumbledore to turn spy, but when he goes to meet him, he meets James instead.  They have drinks, and find out that there really is a fine line between love and hate.

I'm open to other ideas and pairings too.  I've even played Dumbledore before, so nothing is too strange.  Hell, the stranger the better.  I do like mpreg when doing Potterverse, but I won't turn down an idea without it.  All I ask is that you let me know whether or not you're open to it.