Ideas (f looking for m)

Started by femme fatale, March 17, 2011, 11:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

femme fatale

Hello everyone!
I usually roleplay via instant messengers, but since I lately didn't find the time for that, I decided to have a comeback here. These are my suggestions, if interested, just PM me please.

Not fair
This idea of a roleplay is based on that Lily Allen tune. You know, where the gal complains because the nicest and sweetest and best man she ever had is not able to satisfy her in bed. If you don't know the song, here is an Lily Allen - Not Fair Official Video HD.
And well, since the female character does not want to lose the love of her life but at the same time DOES want to be satisfied sexually she will have to figure something out.... (This scene would be open for three players actually, but not necessarily)

Buenos tardes, amigo
Buenos tardes? Buenas tardes? My Spanish sucks... Anyway, if you don't know this song by Ween, here you go: Ween - Buenos Tardes Amigo
Basically it's about a guy who killed his brother because he was jealous. His brother was always mummy's darling and had more luck with the ladies as well. In the end he kills another guy and claims that this guy was the murderer.
I am not 100% sure how to put the story around it, since I obviously do not wanna play the mom. Maybe the widow or any other gal... We will see. But for sure, this scene will have to be settled in some kind of Western surrounding, you know with guns and handsome sheriffs and so on...

Girls in their summer clothes
The Boss! Of course he is as well in the list. I think you all know that song, if not... well... Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes live 2007
I picture a scene in which an (maybe older) guys sits in the park, just enjoying the day and then BAMM... out of nowhere the girl of his dreams passes him (obviously in her summer clothes). Well, this is not thought out very well, I just love the song and the idea of finding the love(r) of your life just walking by. Maybe that gal is with somebody else or has to be seduced, who knows.

Son of a preacher man
Ah.... a classic. I will NOT post a link to this song here, if anyone doesn't know it, I am not interested in playing with him  ;)
The son of the preacher man is back in town, visiting his parents during summer break from college. We haven't seen each other for a long time. Bad luck, this is a very conservative and religious little place we are living in and my parents do not allow me to see guys. Of course your parents, especially your father, are not big fans of premarital coitus  ;)

Well, so far, if you are interested, just send me a pm and we can discuss one or the other scene.
Kisses, ff.
"Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing."
Woody Allen

femme fatale

Oooops... I didn't mean to add the thumbnails (which are rather thumbnail's of a giant) there... Sorry for that.
"Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing."
Woody Allen