Taken (NC M/F)

Started by Far eyes, March 16, 2011, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Taken (No pun intended :P)
Components: NC, M/F, Bondage, Breath/Orgasm control/denial, Petplay, Lactation, large breasts (Likely more)

The story is rather basic in its setup for ease of use its set in a non existent place in a time much like today. A rich man can get anything, if he is rich enough he can even buy your life. Not legally but it can be done. For what ever reasons Alistair Hummel one of the top richest men in the world has noticed you. This is not a good thing, well not for you as he has rather specific intentions. He is retiring from business and for this purpose he decides to have you taken, abducted from your bed bound blindfolded drugged. You are transported an unknown distance to a secluded mountain home ware your new life will begin in his own personal care. The way he wants it, from that day on you are no more then what he allows you to be.

The female submissive should be somebody who is either naturally submissive but will fight back, or strong willed but on occasion slips under the influence of the moment.

I am looking for somebody who enjoys multiple paragraph posts and will replay with such its really a big part of the appeal for me so that’s perhaps my first and most important ‘demand’

If interested PM me, dont post here.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0