"Axiom is Launched and Looking For More! <3"

Started by ClockworkShadow, June 20, 2011, 01:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingedServant

I'm still reading a lot of it myself. There are a lot of references that I simply don't latch onto, because I have a nonexistent collection of steampunk fiction.
But i'll do my best to keep up. my imagination can fill in a lot of gaps.

Aikochan

Clockworkshadow: Let me explain ok?

The eatting and drinking is not a digestive thing at all. It is something that would just make her more humaniod and it would basicly just be for show and thats it. I have no problems with not aging that is sorta the point of what I was wanting. And since you said it was simuliar to bicotenuial man (I can't spell that) I thought she would look more humaniod with soo many limitations since its a mix she would not be like him and age and everything. No... However.. Thats fine if I can't have cat ears, and tail, or be able to eat. Thats just fluff and just an RP thing so I can take it out.

All I want is this... A Human sick girl thats dieing, and they find a broken down advanced shell of an android body that will allow her to look like a human physically not internally. That is young looking. So she gets transfered into the body so she is human in mind and mature in mind but her body isn't. And that they could add in programs for effect and D/s stuff.. I don't even have to have added in programming cause she would have a set programming and such but with her mind already could make for some fun moments..

How is that? is that ok? I am trying to meet you in the middle for my character concept. The other chars have the ability to fix the android shell and trasnfer her.. Thats really what I want. Just for a character idea. Also the shell be younger since this is a non-adult non-sexual story/rpg based thing.

Aikochan

Ohh ya I forgot to say too I love the victorian clothes and stuff too.

Kuje

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 23, 2011, 11:42:31 PM
Someone (Laz, then?) said something about being hired by the automatons to research humanization because of the advancements they made on their own body... sorry for the confusion.

I'm not sure, we tossed so many ideas back and forth yesterday, so it's easy to get confused.

But yeah, my char is human. :)

WingedServant

I am also not sure of the full extent of what 'power' abilities will be available. I don't plan to be as impressive as a 'wizard type' or a major energy manipulator, but I think I'll have enough to do simple tasks, recharge energy cells, strange  archaic batteries, and perhaps detect when power sources are nearby and other such similar strengths.

ClockworkShadow

I'm not going to ask you to explain or justify how you replaced your blood flow, but would you say that it has slowed or stopped your aging?  Also, what sort of nutrients is this artificial blood providing to your remaining human cells?  Are your cells receiving enough oxygen?  How does the artificial blood acquire more nutrients?  Did you artificially replace your lungs?  Do your artificial bones have an artificial marrow that replicates the artificial blood cells?

Things to consider.

@Aiko  Android is out.  Laz has a very good base concept (with some minor fixes) in the works, so I suggest working out the finer details with him.  How was she dying, before?  It sounds like you almost have a Robo-Cop idea, and I'm quite fond of Robo-Cop.  But if she's going to look humanoid, then she's going to have to find a way to nourish and maintain her human skin cells.  The closest the automatons have come is being able to create an external shape, and sort of make progress on how naturally it moves.  But they are always identifiable as what they are.

You will also need some identifiable thing, i.e.

Internal valves focused around his shoulders within the confines of his dark coat would eject off steam at interval outputs as a process to release what excess chemicals his mechanical body had already consumed.

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Xunzar

Hmm...if humans are at the "s" end of D/s I may have to rewrite Markus a little bit.

*smiles* I'll admit to liking the idea of a Doll servant just because it's interesting. However...I suppose if we had to we could swap it around. Make Markus the robot who took in a dying girl because he was curious...*shrugs* Just tossing stuff out there.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

I explained how she was dieing, She had an uncurable disease and her essence/mind got transfered into an android shell... So she is actually a full automation that looks human, she could have some minor differences but really if I can't do this then all my ideas I gave you earlier that was ok just flew out the window and then if thats case I can't do this idea and I am not too interested then cause I am not too fond of steam punk and hoped I could have a character I REALLY liked and REALLY wanted cause I tried to meet you about 75% of the way. I hope this is understandable. I just wanted something fun to play, and when I heard about your automations and such I was excited but you apparently changed everything when you got PM's and I have NO idea what happened to the story so I can't change things accordingly so I thought of something I could do that would work with everyone else's idea and put my character in with them this way cause she was just a normal everyday girl with no real skills and stuff so other wise she would never meet the other characters or have a reason to be with them.. Understand what I am saying here? If you want me to explain more detail about my character I will write up a big clear bio and everything and you can see that way but... IF I can not do the idea of having a human be transfered into a Humanish looking android/automation/doll then I don't see the point in writing this huge background, description, and such all for nothing and if the whole idea got soo drasticly changed to what I know and to something I don't know since it was PMed you this causes a problem and I am sorta feeling left out now and a bit sad cause I tried to make something up we both could agree on and I can't seem to do that... If that makes sense since it seems you got the idea all done and I got no idea what this idea is now and I may not like it or be interested enough to sacefrice like with having a character I at least love to play to deal with the ideas I wouldn't care for.. I am just trying to explain my view and where I am coming from. DO NOT FEEL THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ALL OF YOUR IDEA FOR ME!!!!! I don't want you to do that but really it would of been nice to know whats going on.

Aikochan

I am also open to suggestions since I have no idea what the idea is anymore, so if you want to offer up compensations, or something and help me make a character up then by all means I will listen to ideas.

WingedServant

Wow. That was one large run on sentence. I actually almost ran out of breath looking for the stop.  Thank you for explaining your frustration Aiko. I'm sure we can work out a lot of the misconceptions and concerns. We're still at the beginning stages of planning this thing.  The most important thing is doing a group roleplay is patience. Things will take time to come together well. I don't think anyone is trying to leave you out.

Pretty sure...

Aikochan

Ya I have troubles trying to explain things so doesn't sound like I am mad or anything and I have troubles doing it. I am not mad but I am really confused now however. I just had a really neat concept that I really liked and thought I could do and it looks like I can't.. I am not sure *laughs* Sorry if it was hard to read. I can't edit yet so I can't fix it up.

WingedServant

That's fine. CWS and I can't edit yet either. That just means you'll have to slow down and take your time.  Elliquiy really loves excellent literary posts.  It helps the story flow, and helps everyone understand a little better.   Take a moment to go back and proof read messages more than once before you post. It is annoying, but I do it to. The upside of this is, once I have the ability to go back and edit, I will likely have the double/triple proofread down to a habit and I won't need to edit as much.

Aikochan

ohh I know, I write better than I do when in a request place though, its just cause I don't work so hard on a request message, UNLESS its character descriptions/bio's etc.. I do take my time and backgrounds and all that. but I am not going to write all that if I can't play the char either you know?

ClockworkShadow

Some humans are almost on a neutral par, too.  The more of a gift they have with automaton research and/or energy manipulation, the more respect and consideration that they are likely to receive.  Also, if you really want to reverse the D/s scenario, I could allow outlying areas (it's a very large continent after all) where people are creating personal automatons (like those scientists did with their first assistants), and both are unaware of the hierarchy in the major areas of civilization (which are still more like really expansive, Victorian-architecture-style towns).

@Aiko

Clarification, on my end.  Androids, as a cyberpunk concept (to my best knowledge), are created to be able to assimilate with humans and not be easily identifiable as inhuman... mostly because society is still a human-dominant concept.  They appear flesh-toned, feel human, move like humans, are programmed to behave like humans and so forth.

The cyberpunk aspects that I am allowing into this RP are when humans want to become something in between human and automaton.  By default, they are still human, and they still have human behaviors, personality, full-range emotions.  They have learned how to replace certain dysfunctional parts of themselves (bone, certain organs, etc.)  In theory, the brain could be replaced, but then the human that previously owned that body is dead.  The character would be an automaton, and would have to follow all of the automaton rules and limitations.  If it justifiable to artificially support human skin and muscle cells, then you can keep those.  I am not sure how you would deal with the eventual breakdown of cells, due to aging and oxygen (the same thing which supports human cells also destroys them over time).  But there will be no eating, drinking, digestion (bathroom), or other standard body functions, if you choose this route.  Your emotions, reactions, etc. will be based upon what manipulation was used to reanimate you, and will be limited to an array of logic under that umbrella.  Please note that characters that start out as automatons are will always be automatons and will not be mistaken as human.

Automatons, here, do not feel the need to assimilate with humans because they are the dominant "species."  Neither do they feel worry, which is essentially illogical in foundation.  They need the humans, though, because of their manipulative abilities as well as their ability to think and process things more fully (on a range of logic and chaos). 

Please let it be clear that all RP development has happened in this thread.  If you are unclear about the idea or where it stands, please reread the thread.  I have considered including something from a PM that refers to me and a character I could play specifically (that was broached before I even really started promoting this thread and discussing it).  There has been no other inclusion from my PMs, most of which are themed "Congratulations on getting approved!"

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

@Laz
QuoteI'm not going to ask you to explain or justify how you replaced your blood flow, but would you say that it has slowed or stopped your aging?  Also, what sort of nutrients is this artificial blood providing to your remaining human cells?  Are your cells receiving enough oxygen?  How does the artificial blood acquire more nutrients?  Did you artificially replace your lungs?  Do your artificial bones have an artificial marrow that replicates the artificial blood cells?

Things to consider.
@Xun
QuoteSome humans are almost on a neutral par, too.  The more of a gift they have with automaton research and/or energy manipulation, the more respect and consideration that they are likely to receive.  Also, if you really want to reverse the D/s scenario, I could allow outlying areas (it's a very large continent after all) where people are creating personal automatons (like those scientists did with their first assistants), and both are unaware of the hierarchy in the major areas of civilization (which are still more like really expansive, Victorian-architecture-style towns).

A/A

o_O

Aikochan

ok, see I read that you had something and changed up the idea through a PM and I got really confused! Thank you for clearing this up too and about the automation thing.

Ok! Now I have something to work with!

Are you telling me that automations body breaks down to cells or are they more robots? Because my idea states and I state I do not mind having to deal with automation limitations esle I wouldn't want to do this idea... All I am asking for the automation (MY NEW Automation Shell) Looks human like (Cute and pretty) With hair and could feel clothing that she wears. I want her not to age and not die due to growing old. Thats all I am really going for here. Its not complicated. I am really not asking alot I think anyway.

The only thing I want from the cyberpunk is this... this android body doesn't die from old age, but can be killed by breaking her. And that she looks human like, I could careless if her skin is replicated and fake, I don't want that much realizium. I hope this is clearing up more. Cause I can do this idea now with how you explained things cause I will make those sacerfices! :)

Kuje

I reposted this, because Clock asked me to do so. :) Plus I made the edits she requested.

"Name: Lydia Sketchhouse

Descrip: Because she didn't get much to eat while growing, she stands only five feet, which is about two inches shorter then average. However, she makes up for this by wearing boots that have a two to three inch heel. For years, her brown hair, that has blonde highlights, reached the middle of her back and it was pinned up in ringlets. Now, though, she chopped it to her shoulders while keeping the ringlets and tendrils since she didn't want to spend the time to pin up her long hair every day. Like her hair, she has light brown skin. She is proud of her dark gray eyes, because it is her only feature that really stands out. She is only in her young twenties.

Character Biography: After being a orphan on the streets for awhile, she became a starving artist for many years until she finally managed to sell some of her drawings. It was her drawings that drew the interest of the scientists and automatons. One day she was showing off her drawings on a street corner, but at that time she didn't know she that her drawings would lead her towards a new path. It was only a few days later when she was back on the same corner but that day, she was approached by a automaton and asked to become someone that would help design, or redesign, new bodies for the automatons because they wanted to to have more human-like range of motion.

Now, she works with those same scientists and automatons by creating drawings as well as different books that the automatons asked her to draw so the rest of humanity would see their rulers as benevolent. However, at the same time, many of her drawings are different sketches that are of the automatons and ways they could be designed with body parts that have a more human-like range of motion.

After being with the automatons and scientists, she has learned bits and pieces of different knowledge that she didn't have when she agreed to become someone that would work with the humans and the automatons, someone that would be a be a ambassador, as it were, between the two races."

Aikochan

So does this you'd make her body or something? That could be an option right?

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 24, 2011, 01:32:08 AM
So does this you'd make her body or something? That could be an option right?

I'm not sure, that depends on what Clock wants.......

Aikochan

Ok its pretty simple then, and its up to you kuje if you want to that is... If you don't then this would happen..

If Kuje says yes "They Make my Shell" and could find android shells to make up a better one.
Or
The group does the pre-lude toand find my shell to fix up and such?

Other ideas are welcomed!

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 24, 2011, 01:38:43 AM
Ok its pretty simple then, and its up to you kuje if you want to that is... If you don't then this would happen..

If Kuje says yes "They Make my Shell" and could find android shells to make up a better one.
Or
The group does the pre-lude toand find my shell to fix up and such?

Other ideas are welcomed!

As I said a few times, it's not up to me. Its up to Clock. :) We've all said that from time to time..... She's the one who is DM'ing/GM'ing, so she has the last say.

Aikochan

LOL! No What I was saying is its up to you if you want to make my shell, then if clockworkshadow likes that then we do that...

I am just asking you! Are you ok with the idea? lol

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 24, 2011, 01:49:35 AM
LOL! No What I was saying is its up to you if you want to make my shell, then if clockworkshadow likes that then we do that...

I am just asking you! Are you ok with the idea? lol

Ah. :) Sorry, it's getting late here and as usual, I'm getting loopy.

So yes, that's fine, if Clock agrees. :)

Aikochan

ok now thats settled :) Just have to wait for clock.

Kuje is my new concept better now and reasonable now?

johnny5

I'm gonna go get a burger, I'm starving. Can't wait to see how this game falls together :-)