One of the prompts.

Started by CurvusNautus, December 05, 2012, 07:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvusNautus

3.  You just found out your maid is a witch.

I woke up convinced that the previous day had been a dream, it was just to absurd to be true. I followed my normal morning routine, feeling lucky as always, that  I woke up before the roommate, for someone who is always so neat and tidy Heather was by no means a morning person. In the shower I recollected what I could about the 'dream'. I had come home about half and hour early, and did not have time let Heather know, a silly rule, I thought but hey the agreement was if I knocked off $200 a month for room, she would be in charge of cleaning the house and preparing the meals. So I come home early and find a broom sweeping by itself, it was like that scene out of Fantasia, except instead of classical music, it was sweeping to “Call Me Maybe” I stood there dumbfounded for a few moments before Heather came into few, saw me, and then waved her fingers, thats when I woke up. Like I said it was an odd dream, maybe I had caught a rerun of “I dream of Jennie” last night, thats odd I had thought to myself, I don't remember watching TV, thats when I really started thinking.

“JOSH” a voice called, “JOSH I swear if you use all the hot water I will beat you so bad that your  great great grandfather will feel it!” Like I said Heather was not a morning person. I quickly shut off the shower wrapped a towel around me, and opened the door, Heather burst in, I tried to apologize “I'm sorry I said I was just thinking about this really weird dream I had last night, I dreamt that I had come home to see the broom sweeping without anybody using it, kinda threw me for a l-” “You did” Heather interrupted me, “You figured it out I'm a witch, now get out of the bathroom so I  can shower, we'll discuss this later” With that I was propelled out of the bathroom and had the door slammed in my face.

I had a feeling life was about to get interesting.