Dom seeking sub-fxf

Started by Ashacisback, November 27, 2013, 03:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashacisback

Just craving some simple smutty rps. I want a woman to play the other woman as that is how I work best and I would like to rp with some one who is semi literate, at least one paragraph per response, no one liners. Here are some basic ideas for plots, that we can elaborate one

One i'm particularly interested in right now is the idea of a future/semi sic-fi play. The plot is roughly as follows:
In the future a wealthy person can purchase slaves for their personal enjoyment. A wealthy woman has many and choses to break them in one by one. Each slave girl is about 19-early 20s when this procedure happens. This particular slave girl has been kept removed from society with no previous knowledge of sexual experiences and a chastity belt constantly on. This would be the story of her "breaking".

simply smutty doctor. Lady goes to the doctor and gets more than she bargained for.

woman goes to local dom for some slave training

girl is sent to private all girls prep school for troubled teenagers, but here the teenagers are punished by serving as slaves to professors.

woman gets kidnapped by a dominant female scientist, is subject to many tests and procedures.

Private message me if interested.

Ashacisback