Half-Dragons.....

Started by HybridHalf, August 17, 2007, 06:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

Some of my other threads have died off for various reasons, so I need to get back to a two-thread level. And so many ideas, so little time. So here's my major want:

I want to RP a Half-Dragon like the one above. A Dominate half-breed, whos finer tastes in life exceeds past Rakshassas. She has desired a slave for the longest time, and finds a slave that proves to be a very valuable toy.

I would like to revive my iconic PC; a Vampiric Half-Dragon/Half-Drow Rogue/Sorcerer. A certain ammount of magics has suppressed her bloodlust and sunlight allergy; in addition, she retains alot of Draconic features, which makes it hard for her to "Blend in" to certain places.

My PC is seeking a slave at the slave markets. Prefers Elf, sex not too important. Tranny/She-male slaves a secret want, but not required. Slave has to be a pleasure slave-type of deal; sexually active, willing to do alot for his/her mistress. Or slaves just naturally hedonistic.   

Vandren

I'd be interested, but I'm going to be away from home today and tomorrow, so can't commit to anything immediate.  I haven't done a sub in a while and would definitely be interested in trying it out again (some of my subs have been so submissive that they can be dominant from time to time if their mistress wants it).  I'd go male or herm, I think.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Tom

I'll play this game with you. I can do a sub herm girl slave if you want to?